FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Photoshop help (Was big teeth)

Author Topic: Photoshop help (Was big teeth)
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, Hatrack! I'm putting together a humorous project for a class and for it I would love to include paintings or photographs of several famous people who have/had big teeth. These people do not need to be living or movies stars or anything; they just need to be recognizable. I'm drawing a blank here, though. If you can help, I'd greatly appreciate it.

[ September 18, 2004, 11:14 PM: Message edited by: Brinestone ]

Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
I believe your husband has a user name of a man that may be useful.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Carly Simon. Biggest teeth I've ever seen.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Jagger.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
I came across Elizabeth Hurley while searching for Hugh Grant. Her teeth are enormous.

*is enjoying this part of the assignment*

Holy cow! Carly Simon's teeth are enormous!

[ September 18, 2004, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: Brinestone ]

Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
Stephen King pre-1999. In case you didn't know, he was in a severe car accident in June of that year (was hit by an idiot who was too busy hauling his dog's nose out of a cooler to pay attention to the road and hit King as he walked on the side). I think as part of the reconstructive surgery, they did some serious dental work because his mouth is definitely changed.
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Jerry Lewis.
DocCoyote
Member # 5612

- posted      Profile for DocCoyote   Email DocCoyote         Edit/Delete Post 
Ya'll remember John Davidson? Sitcoms?

I don't like people who smile all the time.

Lisa

PS This is the hottest green chile I've ever eaten. I apoligize in advance for typos. Ouch! Ouch!! Ouch!! Sholdn't type while eating!

Posts: 230 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

For some reason, I can't find a picture of Stephen King with his mouth open wide enough to see his teeth. Oh, well. I have several other pictures, which should help tremendously. Thanks!
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
Heh, not to mention getting chili sauce on the keyboard. [Big Grin]

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Jimmy Carter.
Billy Carter.

Brinestone
Member # 5755

Are there any photoshoppers out there who would be willing to elongate some teeth in a picture for me? It's one of those standard "before and after" photos from a dentist's office, but I need the ones on the right to be ridiculously long. How long would something like this take? I don't want to make anyone take on a long project, but it would be funny. Hm.

[ September 18, 2004, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: Brinestone ]

Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
He's not a real person but..Austin Powers?
Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
For big smiles I think of Whoopi Goldberg and Julia Roberts, but I'm not sure that it's that they have big teeth, or that they have like seventy of them, all showing.

What about Jim Carrey in The Mask?

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
You could email it to me Ruth - I'd be glad to

blueroosterdesign [at] gmail.com

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vadon
Member # 4561

- posted      Profile for Vadon           Edit/Delete Post 
Matthew Brodric as evil inspector gadget in the first movie.
Posts: 1831 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Mark Hamill in "The Empire Strikes Back", the scene where he finds out who his daddy is, he has horribly buck teeth.
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
*just wondering how featuring people with big teeth is humorous*

*has always had big teeth & buck teeth all my life, and was tormented and made fun of it excessively in grade school*

FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

Don't worry, Farmgirl. I'm not making fun of people with big teeth. In fact, I ended up not using the pictures of celebrities at all. The assignment is to pick a "rule" that parents give their children, and then invent a new reason to obey that rule. For instance, your parents tell you to eat your vegetables not because they're good for you but because if you don't, your vegetables might eat you. Or your parents tell you not to jump on your bed not because it might break the springs but because if you do, you might wake up the mattress!

One girl who did the assignment argued that your parents tell you not to wear a brown belt with black shoes or vice versa, not because it's bad fashion sense but because if you do, your testosterone levels will increase.

Part of the assignment is to find "real life" pictures to back yourself up. So this girl included pictures of huge, burly football players who were wearing brown belts with black shoes. She also included a very unflattering and masculine-looking picture of Serena Williams wearing a black belt with brown shoes.

So my project is to prove that you brush your teeth, not because it keeps them clean but because they will grow forever if you don't. Thus I needed "evidence" to support myself. I actually ended up enlisting the photoshop talent of our very own Annie to make a photograph of a mouth with gerbil-long teeth. It looks great!

Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL] that does sound funny!

FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.