FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I need your help on fund-raising ideas

Author Topic: I need your help on fund-raising ideas
Zemra
Member # 5706

- posted      Profile for Zemra   Email Zemra         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys I need your help on some ideas. I belong to American Chemical Society Student Affiliates for my college and am in charge of fund-raising. Our group does a lot of really cool things, like, last year we made this Chemistry to go kits and took them to elementary schools in our city. That was a big success. We tried to get children involved and hope that some day they will like the fascinating science of chemistry. So this year we are planning some cool games for the children in elementery schools. On the side we are doing some research which we hope to take to the national convention. In order to develop these we need funding. So I am wondering if you could help me with some ideas about fund-raising. Anything would be appreciated. Right know we have been selling donnuts and pizza but is not bringing in a lot of money so please help me the wise ones
Thank you

[ September 20, 2004, 11:52 PM: Message edited by: Zemra ]

Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Really, Zemra?

My son belongs to the American Chemical Society at the university he attends as well.

I will ask him for ideas on what their student chapter has done to raise funds.

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
We tried to get children involved and hope that some day they will like the fascinating science of chemistry
[Confused] [Confused]
Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.