FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hey Eaquae (Or any other Southern Ontario people, I suppose)

Author Topic: Hey Eaquae (Or any other Southern Ontario people, I suppose)
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
You're in Waterloo this term, aren't you? I believe we'd (I'd) said something about shooting some sort of breeze and potentially painting this town a pleasing shade of red. What's your schedule like this term? I'm pretty much on campus 24/7 between classes and my 494 so I should be easy to find. Drop me a line, eh?

And, for that matter, who else is in Southern Ontario these days? Is it just Eaquae, Jaids and myself? We should see about throwing some sort of par-tay. Maybe hit Oktoberfest?

Edit: First Spelling mistake found. More edits likely to follow.

[ September 23, 2004, 12:22 PM: Message edited by: Bob the Lawyer ]

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Digging_holes is, I think.
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
*bump*

See, this is the problem with trying to get the attention of casual posting lurkers. I'm going to be bumping this for weeks.

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
::wonders how close she is to Cyberdan::

I am SO bored in this stupid town.

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

Are you still down Anne Arbor way? I don't know, pull up mapquest and see how far you are from Waterloo. I have something like 9 hours of class a week and then my thesis that has to be done by the end of March. And that's months away! I could totally take the time to entertain you.
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
Bob, search for Equae's screen name, find his e-mail and send e-mail. Bumping problem solved.
[Razz]
AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

Ok.

A) I don't know if I've spelled it right

B) That would require writing an E-mail and I'm supposed to be being lazy right now. It's totally written in my day planner. Or would be if I wasn't too lazy to have a day planner.

C) That doesn't give the literally two or three other people who are lurking in the Southern Ontario area a chance to see this thread and proclaim their love for me. Or at least say that they're around and would be up for something. Or announce that I'm not cool enough to hang around with.

D) That totally eliminates my own gratuitous attention whoring. This thread may be nothing more than a poorly constructed smokescreen for my ulterior motive of attention but it's better than starting a thread entitled "Hey you wankers! Look at me!"

E) I'd be done here sooner and would be able to go back to the lab. Clearly this isn't an acceptable solution.

Yeah. That's right. Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it. KAZAM!

BannaOj
Member # 3206

Because I'm procrastinating myself...
http://www.hatrack.com/ubb/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_profile;u=00003063

So there!

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

Argh! Brutal!

But wait. There's no E-mail in that profile.

Eaquae comes through with the save!

BannaOj
Member # 3206

But he has his IM. Depending on how stalkeresque you feel like being look up his IM and see if it links to an e-mail or send him an off line IM. Besides being stalkeresque would add to your procrastination time.

AJ

BannaOj
Member # 3206

not to mention his Home page actually does have his e-mail. What actuall it is I leave as an excercise for the reader.

AJ

Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

You can send offline IMs?

Fascinating.

Nevermind the other points on my list. You're no fun at all, AJ. It's the afternoon already.

And while I have your attention, there's a chemical problem with the parts you sent me. I'm going to need a free replacement. Should I be telling you this or can you put me in touch with someone who works there fulltime?

BannaOj
Member # 3206

You wanker!
Foust
Member # 3043

- posted      Profile for Foust   Email Foust         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in London, a student at UWO.
Posts: 1515 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't realize I hadn't put my email down. I will fix that.

Yes, I am in Waterloo. Yes, I would enjoy a meet up. I don't post much, but I read most threads.

No, digging_holes doesn't live around here. Last I heard, he's in Ottawa.

And, um... I'm a girl. [Razz]

Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Allegra
Member # 6773

- posted      Profile for Allegra   Email Allegra         Edit/Delete Post 
Foust, Is Foust your last name, because I have a good friend with the last name Foust.
Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

[Blushing] Sorry

AJ

Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin] Happens all the time. On Pweb, it's something of a running joke...

Oh, and to answer the classes question, which I forgot, I'm pretty booked up TTh, unless you feel like feeding me. MWF is more flexible, since I only have morning classes.

Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
Indeed, I am in Ottawa. Not that I have any aversion to bussing down somewhere if there's something interesting going on... Lemme know if any such thing actually does get planned.
Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
digging_holes, are you always in Ottawa, or just while I'm out of it? (i.e. during the term?)

I'm in Toronto.

EDIT: I wouldn't say Ottawa was strictly south Ontario. More like the middle-south.

[ September 23, 2004, 07:47 PM: Message edited by: Teshi ]

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know about always. It was supposed to be only for the summer, but it now looks like it will extend till christmas. After that, I can't really say.

Although if I actually do stay here much longer, I will no longer be recognized as a resident of Quebec. In fact, I think I may already inadvertantly have made myself an official resident of Ontario. It's all pretty confused right now.

Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

I see.

Are you living there? Studying?

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
digging_holes
Member # 6237

Living and working, for the time being.
Foust
Member # 3043

- posted      Profile for Foust   Email Foust         Edit/Delete Post 
Nah, Foust is just a nickname.

So I'm the only one in London, huh?

Posts: 1515 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

I was going to go to Western (London). Then I changed my mind. [Dont Know]
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

Good call, Teshi. Western is the sworn enemy of, well, just about every school in Ontario. Darn party school for rich kids! *shakes fist*
Oh, and you're not alone out there. I'm pretty sure Jaids is still there (but not at Western, the clever girl).

Anyway, Eaqaue, I'll drop some sort of E-mail this week. If you feel like doing something today you can write to me or, if it strikes your fancy, drop by C2-384. I expect I'll be there all day (I'll be the guy with the red ballcap.)

As for the rest of you Canajuns, do we want to cobble something together this term? Octoberfest is traditional but I don't have family close enough to visit over long weekends so I'm always around. Is anyone in this group a decision maker?

Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

Ignore that part about me being in the lab today. Something else came up. I'll E-mail you sometime this weekend.

Wee!

Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

I've gone home for the weekend. I'll be back during the week, and then home again. Can't miss my annual Red Green taping, now can I?

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.