FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Farmgirl: Princess Daisy pics. o_O

Author Topic: Farmgirl: Princess Daisy pics. o_O
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Here are the two pics we found with me in my homemade Princess Daisy costume. Jes and I aren't exactly cosplayers but we love a good excuse to get dressed up, and when my friend, Carissa, had a costume party for her birthday (shown in the pic with me, dressed as a "Sea Hag") we went all out.

Jes is next to me dressed as Waluigi in the black and white pic. The pic was even darker than this when I got ahold of it, due to bad lighting under the eve where the pictures were taken, and I lightened at as best I could in Photoshop. The purpose was to make sure you could see the moustache.

BTW, Carissa wants you to know that she's not a midget, she's curtsy-ing.

Waluigi and Daisy

Daisy and the Sea Hag

[ September 24, 2004, 10:01 PM: Message edited by: PSI Teleport ]

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

- posted      Profile for Sara Sasse   Email Sara Sasse         Edit/Delete Post 
That's so cute! [Smile]
Posts: 2919 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
Heh, curtsying or shrinking? [Big Grin]

As Sara said, very cute indeed.

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Sveta, I love these pictures! [Smile] <<<<<<<Svetlana>>>>>>>>
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
PSI -- I finally saw this! (I hardly ever check Hatrack on weekend).

That outfit is adorable -- especially on you! You have a beautiful figure to be a beautiful princess. (It takes real courage to wear orange shoes, huh?)

[Big Grin] Thanks for sharing these!

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile]
Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL] Beautiful figure.

I'm wearing two petticoats under there.

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
*hums the Super Mario Bros. tune*
Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.