FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Things that make you go oooooh

Author Topic: Things that make you go oooooh
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
I post this not as a political commentary of any kind but simply as an acknowledgement of someone's technical abilities.

A friend of mine sent me a link to a rendition of U2's "Sunday Bloody Sunday" - as performed by George W. Bush. I'm at least mostly certain that it's soundbite splicing, as some of the words seem choppy and inflections are definitely repeated. But the fact that this person was able to completely recreate the song from soundbites just amazed me.

So, for your listening pleasure, I bring you
Sunday Bloody Sunday

Goody

Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
Ack! Sacrilege!
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

- posted      Profile for Lalo   Email Lalo         Edit/Delete Post 
My god, so there IS a Republican can make a woman go "oooooh"...
Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
ROFL Lalo!!!! Dunno, though, since the description on the website called him the "war president", is it safe to assume that the mixer is a Democrat? he's the one that made me go ooooooooo, not Bush =)

Goody

Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
What makes me go "ooooh"?

Sharp objects. [Evil Laugh]

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.