FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Indiana Camping Thing Details (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Indiana Camping Thing Details
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
ok, well we'll look forward to seeing you about then aj, call stryker's cell if you need anything. (directions, redirections that sort of thing).
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
Just wanted to tell you all to have a great weekend. I wish we were coming, but I'm looking forward to seeing my in-laws too. Though of course I don't need to clean the house to go camping!

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stray
Member # 4056

- posted      Profile for Stray   Email Stray         Edit/Delete Post 
weather.com is predicting thunderstorms tonight and tomorrow, so everyone make sure and bring rain gear!
Posts: 957 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
I have arrivedededed. Whatever, were all hear, and tylers drunk. Duh.
Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
And by tyler I mean stryker. Very much so.
Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
Danzig is now real. I've met Megan as and Stray as well who are both extremely cool. Rheagar's sister has let us crash at her townhouse-apartment to avoid the worst of the rain. My corgis greatly appreciate her hospitality.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Where are you guys camping out? I may drive out and visit tomorrow... if you're still there.
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
We were at paynetown, it was lots of fun, left by 11 this morning though, everyone has stuff to do. I will post an update later.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

I got home about 5pm. Hope everyone else is home safe.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
Fool- I was at no point drunk... I was "happy"

Danzig- Yep... Gotta love those DNR officers

Banna OJ- Your dogs were a wonderful touch

Blacwolve- When you arrived... Don't think I didn't here you say,"I needed this"

Snow- you were quiet... Did i even talk to you at all this weekend?

Stray- You brought the best goodies with you last night.

Megan- If your sister is as nice as you, I can't wait to meet her.

Fiazko- I-70 is the best highway in the world

Kyrie- you shoulda come back for round two... By the way... Sorry i got so happy around you

Fugu- you used a tent...

Breyerchic- nothing exploded and nobody got a tour of the hospitial...

Ok... To all, we didn't camp much, but it couldn't have been better. Now I'm going to bed.

Oh, And I'm putting the quote of the weekend in the out of context thread.

Stryker

Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

In cleaning out my minivan, I only found one object not my own. Which is pretty good considering how many items and people were in and out of that vehicle over the weekend.

It's a small umbrella with bright blue trim.

If you are in dire need of it I'll see what I can do about getting it back to you, otherwise I'll probably just give it to someone in the Purdue crowd next time I see them, to give to whoever it belongs to.

AJ

Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
It was really fun meeting everyone! I will now no longer be nervous about coming to a gathering.

And AJ...my nails are STILL shiny! Whee!

[Wave]

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

So are mine!
[Wink]
AJ

Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Sure glad you all had a great time! Can't wait for you to share pics!

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
It sounds like it was fabulous. [Smile]
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

fiazko was the only one, I believe, to take pictures. And we don't know how they will turn out yet.

AJ

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

I got a few pictures, but I'll probably not finish the roll of film till november 5th, so count on them after that.

If the Umbrella has a K on it (in bright blue) it's blacwolve's.

I got 17 consecutive hours of sleep last night, so expect a better update from me soon.

blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, it's mine. Sorry! I knew I left it but somehow in all the confusion I forgot to get it.
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stray
Member # 4056

- posted      Profile for Stray   Email Stray         Edit/Delete Post 
It was lovely to meet you all (and yay for becoming real!). Can't wait to do it again!

(Oh, and I seem to have left my corkscrew on one of the picnic tables...if anyone finds it, give me a call?)

Posts: 957 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

I *think* fugu has the corkscrew.

AJ

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Yeah, fugu does have it unless he somehow lost it in the three minutes between me leaving and him leaving.

Yay that you are real. It was very nice to meet you.

J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
I have only one item that does not belong to me, and i'd like to know who left pink panties in my glove box? They are mediums from old navy... They are either Kyrie or Blacwolves... You'll have to model them for me... so i know they fit you and are indeed yours.
Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
No, those are Rhaegar's, I'm sure he'd be happy to model them for you, though.
Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

Ahhh... now i want to know what he was waring after he put them there?
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
He went commando, of course.
Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fiazko
Member # 5812

- posted      Profile for fiazko   Email fiazko         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm just going to ignore the conversation about Rhaegar's undergarment preferences.

Yes, I successfully escaped from the cesspool that is Indiana.
Yes, I got my pictures developed. Yes, the group shot turned out (rather well, if I may say so, considering the circumstances). And yes, I will try to get them on foobonic as soon as I figure out how.

Stray, I personally handed Fugu your corkscrew and spatula and watched him put them into his bag. Don't let him tell you different.

Stryker, I never said there was anything wrong with I-70. It's just too bad a perfectly good interstate has to run through Indiana.

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
Glad you guys had fun!

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Fiazko, I can't wait to see the pictures, it'll probably be a week or so before I finish my roll.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.