FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Movie quotes that stick in your mind (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Movie quotes that stick in your mind
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
"...numchuck skills..."

The sad thing is that I've used that quote to successful comic effect twice in the last week.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
Many people think Spain is... HERE. On the other hand, there is a school of thought that claims Spain is... HERE. Those people too are wrong. So where is Spain? It could be here... here... here...

Money can't buy knives. Seriously, I walked into a cutlery store the other day and said, "Here, here's a hundred thousand dollars, can I buy a knife?" And they said no, "Money can't buy knives."

--Surf Ninjas

Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
"But what does it do"
"It doesn't do anything. That's the beauty of it!"

[Evil]
AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwiggin
Member # 926

- posted      Profile for vwiggin   Email vwiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
*whack*
Posts: 1592 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
"Grapes? I HATE grapes! I hate green grapes I hate purple grapes I hate grapes with seeds I hate grapes without seeds. I hate them peeled and non-peeled. I hate them in bunches, one at a time and in groups of twos and threes. I F-ING HATE GRAPES!!!!"

If you can get that quote I will be very impressed.

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Coccinelle
Member # 5832

- posted      Profile for Coccinelle   Email Coccinelle         Edit/Delete Post 
"What's wrong?
Nothing that a rooftop and an AK-47 won't take care of."

Posts: 862 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Coccinelle
Member # 5832

- posted      Profile for Coccinelle   Email Coccinelle         Edit/Delete Post 
"Searching for a boy in high school is like searching for meaning in a Pauly Shore movie"
Posts: 862 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I don't wanna know. Some things are best left unsaid. I like to think they were singing about something so beautiful it can't be expressed in words, and makes your heart ache because of it. I tell you, those voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a gray place dares to dream. It was like some beautiful bird flapped into our drab little cage and made those walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man at Shawshank felt free.
quote:
Salvation lies within.
quote:
Red, I do believe you're talking out of your ass.

-Shawshank Redemption

quote:
John: Why do you have to point out how stupid everyone is all the time?
Charlotte: I just thought it was funny.

quote:
Charlotte: I'm Lost.
quote:
Bob : It gets a whole lot more complicated when you have kids.
Charlotte : It's scary.
Bob : The most terrifying day of your life is the day the first one is born.
Charlotte : Nobody ever tells you that.
Bob : Your life, as you know it... is gone. Never to return. But they learn how to walk, and they learn how to talk... and you want to be with them. And they turn out to be the most delightful people you will ever meet in your life.
Charlotte : That's nice.

quote:
Charlotte : Let's never come here again because it will never be as much fun.
-Lost in Translation

quote:
Andrew Largeman: You know that point in your life when you realize that the house that you grew up in isn't really your home anymore? All of the sudden even though you have some place where you can put your stuff that idea of home is gone.

Sam : I still feel at home in my house.

Andrew Largeman : You'll see when you move out it just sort of happens one day one day and it's just gone. And you can never get it back. It's like you get homesick for a place that doesn't exist. I mean it's like this right of passage, you know. You won't have this feeling again until you create a new idea of home for yourself, you know, for you kids, for the family you start, it's like a cycle or something. I miss the idea of it. Maybe that's all family really is. A group of people who miss the same imaginary place.

quote:
Sam : You're in it right now, aren't you?

Andrew Largeman : What?

Sam : My mom always says that, when she can see i'm like working something out in my head, she's like, 'you're in it right now' and I'm looking at you're telling this story, and you're definitely in it.

quote:
Sam : OK, so... I lie. I mean, I'm weird, man. About completely random stuff too, I don't even know why. It's like a tick or something, you know? Sometimes I'll hear myself say something and think to myself, "Wow, that wasn't even REMOTELY true."
-Garden State
Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Strikeouts are boring - besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls. More democratic.
Bull Durham
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toddokun
Member # 6932

- posted      Profile for Toddokun           Edit/Delete Post 
Joel, you wanna know something? Every now and then say, "What the f*ck." "What the f*ck" gives you freedom. Freedom brings opportunity. Opportunity makes your future.

-Risky Business

Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwiggin
Member # 926

Don't cry at the beginning of a date. Cry at the end, like I do.
-Jerry Maguire

Well, okay... but I get to be on top.
-Big

Why must fireflies die so young?
-Grave of the Fireflies

Posts: 1592 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fyfe
Member # 937

- posted      Profile for Fyfe   Email Fyfe         Edit/Delete Post 
"We can't stop here! This is bat country."
Posts: 910 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Beren, I LOVE Grave of the Fireflies. I got it from Netflix and tried to watch it by myself last month, and I just couldn't do it. That movie is so sad. [Frown]
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwiggin
Member # 926

I know how you feel Kat. You needs lots of huggable friends and relatives to get through that movie. [Wink]
Stray
Member # 4056

- posted      Profile for Stray   Email Stray         Edit/Delete Post 
"It's yet another in a long series of diversions in an attempt to avoid responsibility."

--Real Genius

Posts: 957 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katarain
Member # 6659

- posted      Profile for Katarain   Email Katarain         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
"You read the Bible, Ruthie?"
"Not as much as I should."
"Good. I think that's good. Folks read too much of it-they just get confused. That's why I like to hand out just one chapter at a time. That way, folks can deal with their confusion as it comes."
-Sister Husband and Novalee Nation, Where the Heart Is

I love that movie.

-Katarain

Posts: 2880 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
"Oooh, I hate the Colonel with his wee beady eyes and that smug look on his face: 'oooh, I know you're going to buy my chicken'."
"Dad, how can you hate the Colonel?"
"Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it fortnightly, smart @$$!"

-So I Married an Axe Murderer.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UofUlawguy
Member # 5492

- posted      Profile for UofUlawguy   Email UofUlawguy         Edit/Delete Post 
Head! Pants! Now!
Posts: 1652 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UofUlawguy
Member # 5492

- posted      Profile for UofUlawguy   Email UofUlawguy         Edit/Delete Post 
If I were ever going to buy a desk set, twice, I would probably buy this one, both times. In fact, it's shape is rather aerodynamic, isn't it? You can feel it. This desk set wants to fly. Todd, the world first unmanned flying desk set.

--

Mr. Nolan, it's for you. It's God. He says we should have girls at Welton.

Posts: 1652 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not at all surprised that Katie likes Strictly Ballroom. Here's one I know she likes:

quote:
There are only four questions of value in life, Don Octavio. What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for? And what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same: only love.
I always have the hardest time deciding what the best way to punctuate that quotation is.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miro
Member # 1178

- posted      Profile for Miro   Email Miro         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, yes, I lied. I'm a writer, I give the truth scope!
-A Knight's Tale

Posts: 2149 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
I see dead people.
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TimeTim
Member # 2768

- posted      Profile for TimeTim   Email TimeTim         Edit/Delete Post 
"Come on you apes! You wanna live forever?"
Posts: 218 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UofUlawguy
Member # 5492

There's no crying in baseball!
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
"Hello, I must be going
I came to say I can not stay
I must be going."

All of Princess Bride.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Magson
Member # 2300

- posted      Profile for Magson   Email Magson         Edit/Delete Post 
Soldier 1: Is that some kind of code?

Soldier 2: No, it's just how I write -- but nobody can read it except me.

Soldier 1: So. . . .making sure you don't die before we get this back to our guys would be pretty important then?

-- Saints and Soldiers

Posts: 1323 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm surprised no one's mentioned Pirates of the Caribbean. I mean, it's not deep or anything but it definately sticks in your mind:

quote:
You're not a eunuch, are you?
Other quotes:

quote:

- It's a sign!
- You don't believe in signs!

- Sleepless in Seattle

quote:
Don't count, Eunice, I hate it when you count.
- What's Up, Doc?

quote:
You can't a-fool me! There is no sanity clause!
quote:
How can you sleep with such big buttons on your pajamas?
quote:
- And two hard-boiled eggs! (parp!)
- Make that three hard boiled eggs!

- Night at the Opera. I could quote everything from that movie.
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

"Them sirens loved him up and changed him into a- a- horny toad!"
-Oh Brother Where art Thou

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
"What's with the shoe?"
"I'm losing my sole."
"Yeah."

"What did you do?"
"I bribed them. To play us a song that will make us insane and make our hearts swell and burst!"

"This is a great town. It stinks, but it's a great town."

"They do look like little monsters or something, but they're good little monsters."

"My father says almost the whole world's asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says only a few people are awake. And they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

-Joe vs. the Volcano

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
This is not a psychotic breakdown; it's a cleansing moment of clarity.
Howard Beale, Network

quote:
Hey look, mister - we serve hard drinks in here for men who want to get drunk fast, and we don't need any characters around to give the joint "atmosphere".
-Nick, It's a Wonderful Life

quote:
When a woman goes wrong, the men go right after her.
-Lady Lou (Mae West), She Done Him Wrong

quote:
Mickey: Are they gonna be okay with you being a white guy?
Cliff : According to her they'll be happy that I'm a man. Apparently they think any woman over 30 who isn't married is a lesbian.
Mickey : Yeah, it's always heartwarming to see a prejudice defeated by a deeper prejudice.

-Lone Star

quote:
Jacob: Has anybody here read a book about vampires, or are we just remembering what a movie said? I mean a real book.
Sex Machine : You mean like a Time-Life book?

Carlos : What, were they psychos, or...?
Seth : Did they look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a %$@# how crazy they are.

-From Dusk til Dawn
Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You smell that? Do you smell that?... Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end...
--Apocalypse Now

That sticks in my mind.

--j_k

[ October 13, 2004, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: James Tiberius Kirk ]

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, and one more quote, from a video game this time, but hey, might as well post it.

quote:
Kadeshi Ambassador:
This is the Garden of Kadesh. For thirteen generations we have protected it from the unclean. The Turanic Raiders who came before you refused to join and were punished for this trespass. Like theirs, your ship has already defiled this holy place. If you have come to join, we welcome you and will spare your ship until all have disembarked. If you have come to consume the garden, you will be removed at once. What are your intentions?

Kushan Ambassador:
We were unaware of the significance of this location. We mean you no conflict. Please allow us time to prepare our engines so we may withdraw as requested.

Kadeshi Ambassador:
If you will not join, then die. There is no withdrawal from the Garden.

--Homeworld

--j_k

[ October 13, 2004, 09:45 PM: Message edited by: James Tiberius Kirk ]

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
Gaius Helen Mohiam: Many men have tried.
Paul Atreides: They tried and failed?
GHM: They tried and died.

Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
"Do you mean that happy child?"

From "Toy Story," talking about Sid the psychotic.

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
One minute you're defending the whole galaxy, and suddenly, you find yourself, sucking down Darjeeling with Marie Antoinette... and her little sister!
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
This routine actually saved me from being beaten to a pulp in High School:

Lou Costello: You want to fight?
Sarge: What?
C: You heard me, You want to fight.
S: Yeah. Yeah, I want to fight.
C: Ok, be outside in five minutes,
S: I'll be there.
C: And you better come alone.
S: I'll be alone.
C: YOu better come alone.
S; Oh, I'll be alone alright.
C: You'll be alone?
S: Yeah! I'll be alone!
C: You bet you'll be alone, bacause I'm not going to be there.
Costello turns and leaves. Sarge looks confused. Audience laughs.

You're In The Army Now

I played Costello, as the idiot wanting to pick on me after lunch fed me the Sarge's lines without realizing it. As I left the cafeteria laughter and applause kept the idiot from chasing me down and beating me to a pulp.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Coccinelle
Member # 5832

"Wax on, wax off"

"I'll make him an offer he can't refuse."

Human
Member # 2985

- posted      Profile for Human   Email Human         Edit/Delete Post 
-I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! A day may come where the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day...this day we fight!

-All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you.

Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

Posts: 3658 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Silverblue Sun
Member # 1630

- posted      Profile for The Silverblue Sun   Email The Silverblue Sun         Edit/Delete Post 
"He ate bacon for breakfast every day. You can't do that."
Posts: 2752 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grigori
Member # 6917

- posted      Profile for Grigori   Email Grigori         Edit/Delete Post 
"I'm going to kill them all, sir."

"There are many decaffinated brands on the market just as tasty as the real thing."

"there is far a worse evil that walks among us. That evil is the indifference of good."

"Do you know what Hell is? Hell is not lakes of burning fire, or chains of ice. Hell is being removed from the sight of god and having his word taken from you."

"Your guns say 'Replica' on it. Mine says Desert Eagle, five point Oh."

"Uhh... Negative. I am a Meat Popsicle."

"Snakes, why did it have to be snakes?"

Voice on the radio: "Sir, I'm hit. I'm bleeding pretty bad. I think I'm dying."

Lead Bad guy: "Continue Dying."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?"

And last but not least...

"I haven't been F###ed like that since grade school..."

Posts: 23 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

None of those comes close to registering a flicker of recognition for me. And I hope that last line involved someone who got flunked 8 times.
Vadon
Member # 4561

- posted      Profile for Vadon           Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a few more...

Number 5 barges in on stephanie in the bath
Stephanie: Number 5!?
5:Yes, escape, camoflauge.
S:You gotta get out of here or they'll find you.
(5 looks at her in the bath)5:Stephanie, change color.
S:(looks down, covers self)
5: Mmmm! Nice software!
S: You sure don't talk like a machine.

--Short Circut

Ben: That is not the worst of it, sir.
Howard: Don't tell me... his laser is still attatched?
Ben: Bimbo!

(That would be enough, but it gets better)
Howard: Oh great, that's just great!
Newton: Howard, Calm down!
Howard: Calm? How should I be calm? What would happen if it blew appart a truck-load of nuns? How would you like to write the headline on that, huh?
Ben: Nun soup?
Newton: Ben!

-- Short Circut

Johnny 5: Derf... A lifeforms gotta do, what a lifeforms gotta do. Step aside!
Fred: Hey lifeform! Cool it!

-- Short Circut 2

George: This boy needs a name...
Barbra: So what should we call him?
George: He's not so super...
Barbra: Man...
George: There it is! That's his name! Notsosuperman!
Barbra: Oh... It's so beautiful!

-- Not So Superman, I'd be suprised if someone else has seen it.

Geunia pig: Hey, Doc, I got a question for ya. Why am I called a geunia pig, when I'm not a pig... and I'm not from New Geunia.

-- Dr. Dolittle

Posts: 1831 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Coccinelle
Member # 5832

"I want my two dollars"
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
Wolf : No, no! "Rare" implies dangerously cooked. When I say rare I mean just let it look at the oven in terror, then bring it out to me.

Various: Suck an elf!

Wolf : Don't worry, I'm not who I used to be. I've had extensive therapy. I realize that I have been using food as a substitute for love and I have the books to prove it - "Breaking the Cycle", "Heal Yourself in 7 Days", "Stop Blaming Yourself, Please", and "Help for the Bedwetting Child", which I think I picked up by mistake.

Wolf : I get the feeling you still don't completely trust me.
Virginia : I don't trust you at all! You tried to eat my Grandmother.

Prince Wendell : I demand to be a happy puppy!

Tony : All right! Enough! I have a question! What is the point in having a door that has a horrible death behind it? Huh?
[picks up frog]
Frog: Get your hands off me!
Tony : What does that achieve?
Frog: What are you doing?
Tony : What is the purpose of your life? Just to be a pain?
Frog: Don't touch me there, only my girlfriend touches me there!
[Tony throws the frog through one of the doors]
Frog: WHOA!
[Tony slams the door, there's a large explosion and fireball]
Wolf : I guess it's the other one.

Dr. Horowitz : Ok, now I'm going to give you a word, and I want you to say the first word that comes to mind
Wolf : Oh, a game.
Dr. Horowitz : Here we go. Home?
Wolf : Cooking.
Dr. Horowitz : Wedding.
Wolf : Cake.
Dr. Horowitz : Dead.
Wolf : Meat.
Dr. Horowitz : Coward.
Wolf : Chicken.
Dr. Horowitz : Sexual.
Wolf : Ooh, appetite.
Dr. Horowitz : Love.
Wolf : To eat anything fluffy! Ah, sorry, more than one word. Start again?

All from the made-for-TV "The Tenth Kingdom." One of the most quotable movies I've ever seen.

Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
"You usually don't see that kind of behavior in a major appliance."

--Ghostbusters

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CStroman
Member # 6872

- posted      Profile for CStroman   Email CStroman         Edit/Delete Post 
"Ooompa, Loompa, doopidy do. I have another question for you."
Posts: 1533 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
"I like being butcher. You know who you are killing, and why."

Boris, from "The Man Who Knew Too Little"

Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyraluthuen
Member # 6560

- posted      Profile for Lyraluthuen   Email Lyraluthuen         Edit/Delete Post 
"You are what you love, not what loves you."
-Adaption

Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
Grigori, I recognize a few of your quotations, but not all. 4 sounds familiar, possibly The Devil's Advocate or The Rapture. 6 is The Fifth Element. 7 is Raiders of the Lost Ark. 9 is Pulp Fiction. 3 and 10 are bugging me because I know I've heard them but I can't remember where.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
"Was he in grave danger?"
"Is there any other kind?"

"Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope."

"Yippee!"

"Have fun storming the castle!"

Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.