FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I take offense -- another game???? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  16  17  18   
Author Topic: I take offense -- another game????
dh
Member # 6929

- posted      Profile for dh   Email dh         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yeah, all caps. That's REAL MATURE, BOZO!
Posts: 609 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
Anna are you saying I look like a troll?

Um, Turgan... [Cry]

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
I just edited my post Tammy. If you see your screen after cliking my link and think it's a mirror, then yes, you're a troll. (according to Arleston and Mourier who draw and write the comic book the picture is extracted from, called Trolls de Troy)

[ October 15, 2004, 11:06 AM: Message edited by: Anna ]

Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turgan
Member # 6697

- posted      Profile for Turgan   Email Turgan         Edit/Delete Post 
oph suuuuure... cry why don't you... just try to get my sympathy, why don't you... oh, and dh.. you SUCK!

OOC - i just want to state right now that, even though this is a game, i love you guys, ok? - OOC

YOU SUCK!

Posts: 529 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
SOMEone's about to invoke Godwin's Law, I see.
Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

Well, I ask you, how in the hell can I not take that personally?

*looks around to see if she's in the wrong thread or if everyone else is so just so abusive that they're flagrantly ignoring the so called rules of this game just to hurt her feelings*

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

afr, you're playing snob, right ? WHO is this Godwin, WHAT did he say and WHO cares anyway ?
OK, everyone except Tammy, don't read this.
(((Tammy))) this is just for fun, right ?
I'm too nice. [Grumble]

[ October 15, 2004, 11:10 AM: Message edited by: Anna ]

Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

I am deeply suspicious of anyone who calls me a snob.
Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

((((Anna)))) You're scaring me. Of course this is for fun.

Actually we're not playing it very creatively. It's turning into something ridiculous and I probably started it with my first post to dkw because I didn't follow the rules appropriately.

Unfortunately I fall into the role of scarcasm to easily. At least in real life I'm told that.

[Kiss]

Tammy
Member # 4119

And of course like I said earlier...my bitchiness is obviously being bated here. [Wink]
Anna
Member # 2582

I can be a real bitch. Point is, a nice bitch, which is a little antonymyous, but anyway... [Smile]
Back to the game
Of course ? What do you mean, Tammy, of course ? I am supposed to read all your posts and learn them by heart and understand them completely, right ? Well, welcome in the real world, NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU WRITE !

[ October 15, 2004, 11:16 AM: Message edited by: Anna ]

Turgan
Member # 6697

Are you calling me a bitch? I invite you to look at the bulge in my pants and call me something MALE, thank you.
Posts: 529 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

Can't I have my own definition of bitchiness, or do you own all the rights to that, Tammy? [Razz] Anyway, I don't see anything obvious about anything here.
Anna
Member # 2582

Turgan, thank you so much, but I don't think looking in you pants would be a good idea. I don't know about Tammy, but I'm married, you see. [Big Grin]
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
Of course you don't see anything obvious. That's just like you, isn't it, to read our carefully-made observations and pretend in all your high-and-mightiness to not understand what we're talking about. Well, I'll have you know I'm a much better stater of the obvious than you can ever hope to be, mister I'm-so-good-I-even-presume-to-tell-robots-how-to-live.
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

OMG, I can't believe I'm going to hit 2000 in this thread.
Or maybe I can. [Smile]

Anna
Member # 2582

Annie, get off this thread ! People are going to take one of us for the other again and be angry ! Couldn't you take another sn, like Art Freak or something ?

[ October 15, 2004, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: Anna ]

Turgan
Member # 6697

SO WHAT, Anna, you think you're BETTER than me? I can hit 2000 just as fast as YOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOU can!
Tammy
Member # 4119

Okay, because of all of your accusations and what nots, I had to go take a pill.

I'm better now.

[Smile] <--- Do you see that smile? That means that nothing you say can affect me. Your posts are obviously meant for someone else, in some cases another Tammy.

*passes out pills for the rest of the offended*

Oh and Bob...no fair starting an ugly game and then leaving.

Oh and Turgan...ew!

I have to go eat lunch with my husband now. Carry on and make me proud.

Anna
Member # 2582

Oh yes ? Well, try ! I'd like to see that, mr I-love-women-to-look-in-my-pants !
(that was for Turgan, obviously. If anyone thought anything else, he can consider he has just being called a moron.)

[ October 15, 2004, 11:25 AM: Message edited by: Anna ]

Turgan
Member # 6697

WELL AT LEAST I LIKE THE OPPOSITE SEX, MS. LESBO!!!!

OOC - Man.. i LOOOOVE this game... how come no one thought of this sooner???? - OOC

advice for robots
Member # 2544

I'll have you know that they pay well for my advice, miss fancypants. And what, did your finger get glued to the hyphen key? I am deeply suspicious of all you create-a-term-using-hyphens posters.
Turgan
Member # 6697

yeah? Welll... well.... well...
YOU'RE A ROBOT.. or something... and I'M OFFENDED BY THAT!

Tammy
Member # 4119

[No No]

OMG

Someone created a monster here and is now laughing his pants off at the stupid Hatrack monkeys.

bye for real this time.

Anna
Member # 2582

Turgan, I'm married. As any moron would know, gay marriage is not authorized here, so obviously I'm heterosexual. SOME woman love to do SOME things with their husband only, you know. Not the ones you hang up with, I guess.
And if only I knew what was the hyphen key, I would take offense of that too.

[ October 15, 2004, 11:30 AM: Message edited by: Anna ]

Turgan
Member # 6697

Tammy: You calling me a monster? I'll have you know that Monsters are very sensitive creatures and they only hide in closets because they're afraid of the dark and that's where the flash lights are kept.

And YOU, Anna... are you calling me a gay - husband - hyphen - man?

[ October 15, 2004, 11:29 AM: Message edited by: Turgan ]

Anna
Member # 2582

She called Bob a monster, stupid. [Roll Eyes]
Tammy
Member # 4119

Um, no! I was calling this thread a monster.

*deep sigh* I'm now late for lunch. This is sincerely my last post on this monster. [Smile]

Anna
Member # 2582

Thank you Bob. I was fearing to see my parents-in-law tonight (they stay at our place 6 long days...) but now with all my adrenaline gone, I feel better. [Kiss]
Tammy : So you were calling Bob Dr Frankenstein.

[ October 15, 2004, 11:33 AM: Message edited by: Anna ]

CStroman
Member # 6872

- posted      Profile for CStroman   Email CStroman         Edit/Delete Post 
Chad...you are SUCH a troll!!!!........wait....
Posts: 1533 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

Worrying one thread doesn't turn around you, Chad ?
Turgan
Member # 6697

YOU CALLED ME STUPID! YEAH/ WELL YOU'RE A DAMN IDIOT! *sticks out tongue*
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
Careful Chad, if you keep bringing it up people might think you enjoy the attention.

Tammy, Dr. Scopatztein is traveling today, so he’s not sitting back and laughing his pants off at the Hatrack monkeys. Yet. Once he gets home and checks the thread, who knows?

Oh, and I’m offended that you’re imagining my fiancé with his pants off.

[ October 15, 2004, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: dkw ]

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turgan
Member # 6697

you calling me a monkey?
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
Yep.
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turgan
Member # 6697

AGH!!! WELL!!! I NEVER!!!! HMPH!!!!!

I'm gonna go and call my congressman.

CStroman
Member # 6872

That's like complaining to King Louie from the Jungle Book. [Evil]
Posts: 1533 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turgan
Member # 6697

Yeah.. well.. I don't think you have any right to call my congressman a monkey!
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
I think that's a sincere insult against monkeys. I know a lot of monkeys and they are nothing like politicians. For instance, they...Uhh...Have brains and can...grab things with their feet and uhh.......
Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CStroman
Member # 6872

[ROFL]

That's why they all wear "Monkey Suits".

Turgan
Member # 6697

I TAKE INSULT to the fact that you a rofl'ing at my taking offense!

I'll sue, you know.

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
"Take insult"? Why don't you just yell, "I can't use common English words properly"? [Roll Eyes] *cough*loser*cough*
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Do you have to cough all over me? Jeez, get a five foot perimeter!
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turgan
Member # 6697

Are you calling me French? Cuz you know... they suck.
CStroman
Member # 6872

Yeah! Keep those monkey germs to yourself! Go make yourself useful and pick the lice out of someone's hair!

[Evil]

[ October 15, 2004, 02:14 PM: Message edited by: CStroman ]

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, give me your comb, 'cause you are the only one I see with lice around here.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turgan
Member # 6697

Ohhh... all of a sudden we all have COMBS, do we... what if i use a brush... or what if i always wear a HAT! Did you ever think of THAT, Miss JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS, i think not.
CStroman
Member # 6872

"Nice". I have nice, not lice. You ought to have that speech impediment worked on. [Evil]

[ October 15, 2004, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: CStroman ]

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Well, at least I don't speak without thinking. [Razz]
CStroman
Member # 6872

(this is great!)

You must not talk very much then.

[Evil]

[ October 15, 2004, 02:30 PM: Message edited by: CStroman ]

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.