my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Grrrr

Author Topic: Grrrr
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Nature,

Why, exactly, are you not allowing me to sleep? If I offended you somehow, please accept my deepest apologies.

Sincerely,
Dan/Goat

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
Goat, this is Nature.

It's because you're messing with everyone's minds in terms of your gender. Knock it off.

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dh
Member # 6929

- posted      Profile for dh   Email dh         Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Goat,

It's your fault for not counting sheep. And you don't count.

Sincerely,
Nature

Posts: 609 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
My name is Nature. The reason you cannot sleep is so that you can be on Hatrack all night.

Will the real Nature please stand up?

(You have to be old to get that reference)

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nature
Member # 6945

- posted      Profile for Nature           Edit/Delete Post 
*Stands Up*

The reason you haven't been sleeping is because you have been confusing hatrackers with your gender.

And If you are an attractive female... You haven't been paying tribute to my disciple J T Stryker

Mother Nature

Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
If it'll help you, I'll loan you my sheep to count. They're nice, too. Don't talk back. Much. Nor do they eat all the vegetation when I finally do fall asleep.
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dh
Member # 6929

Goat is a goat. No confusion there.

Unless you find something attractive about single female goats...

Posts: 609 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't have a clue to her gender till now, but I mean she did confuse even Mother Nature.
Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dh
Member # 6929

Her? Goat is a he.
CaySedai
Member # 6459

- posted      Profile for CaySedai   Email CaySedai         Edit/Delete Post 
It's not nice to fool Mother Nature. <lightning>
Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
I give up... all hatrackers are now officially hermaphrodites until further notice.
Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

Dear Nature,

I seem to be getting some mixed signals. Could you please clarify yourself? I do count sheep, and would a girl have gotten 5/6 answers right on this game?

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WishfulWiggin
Member # 6823

- posted      Profile for WishfulWiggin   Email WishfulWiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
uh oh. what does it mean if I also got 5 out of 6 right, but am of the female gender?
Posts: 208 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dh
Member # 6929

It means you're on to us, and you have to die.
WishfulWiggin
Member # 6823

- posted      Profile for WishfulWiggin   Email WishfulWiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
thats not very nice. [Cry]
Posts: 208 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dh
Member # 6929

Nothing personal. If you want, I forgive you. But you still have to die. It's the rules of the United Universal Urinal Society.
WishfulWiggin
Member # 6823

If I had only known about the U.U.U.S. sooner...

Can I ask how I am to be put to death?

gnixing
Member # 768

- posted      Profile for gnixing   Email gnixing         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
And If you are an attractive female...
hehe. nice sexy low voice, goat. doesn't sound too feminine, but.. hehe.
Posts: 494 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

- posted      Profile for tt&t   Email tt&t         Edit/Delete Post 
You think Goat's voice is sexy, nixy? Not that I disagree, but...
Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
"Can I ask how I am to be put to death? "

Naturally, of course.

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gnixing
Member # 768

quote:
You think Goat's voice is sexy, nixy? Not that I disagree, but...
i would, if he were female. [Wink]
Posts: 494 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

Um...
tt&t
Member # 5600

- posted      Profile for tt&t   Email tt&t         Edit/Delete Post 
So you're saying Goat has a woman's voice?

... You know some strange women, my friend.

Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gnixing
Member # 768

nonononono.
goat doesn't have a woman's voice... but some women have deep voices. and those that happen to be attractive females are quite sexy.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.