FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Calling hot Hatrackers, take 2 (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Calling hot Hatrackers, take 2
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
The first thread got deleted, not by me, so I'm assuming it was a forum glitch. [Dont Know]

Anyway, the contributions so far (and forgive me if I don't remember everyone:

AJ
Beren
Chris Bridges
Chaeron
Corwin
Happy Camper
intelligence
Kwea
Paul Goldner
T_Smith
Raia
Verily

Hmmmm..... who am I forgetting?

(and I'm changing the title, since I want girls, too)

[ October 19, 2004, 02:20 AM: Message edited by: Kama ]

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

- posted      Profile for Paul Goldner   Email Paul Goldner         Edit/Delete Post 
You rememebred me, so I'm happy. [Smile]
Posts: 4112 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steev
Member # 6805

- posted      Profile for Steev           Edit/Delete Post 
Calling all for what? I missed seeing the deleted thread.
Posts: 527 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

For... um... bodily pleasure.
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

- posted      Profile for Paul Goldner   Email Paul Goldner         Edit/Delete Post 
Out of curiosity, what has been the driving force behind these threads?
Posts: 4112 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

I'm a lonely, lonely girl.
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

No hot people in your life currently, huh?
Kama
Member # 3022

Must be the climate.
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

Could be that.

I feel your pain. More hot people should be in my apartment giving me bodily pleasure. Like, more then the zero that there currently are.

punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
Seems to me that you are forgetting a lovely Minnesota Hatracker that you personally designated as hot.
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

Minnesota, Minnesota...

No, never been there.

punwit
Member # 6388

You met the Lady at Kama Con.
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

And she posted in the first thread?
punwit
Member # 6388

Ahh, I don't know. I didn't realize you were just looking for those that had already been nominated.
Kama
Member # 3022

The ones I listed posted in the first thread. But I am looking for more volunteers, yes.

(so, I'm not forgetting her, I'm waiting for her to post [Wink] )

[ October 17, 2004, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: Kama ]

Verily the Younger
Member # 6705

- posted      Profile for Verily the Younger   Email Verily the Younger         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm hot on the inside. Does that count?
Posts: 1814 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaeron
Member # 744

- posted      Profile for Chaeron   Email Chaeron         Edit/Delete Post 
Whereas I, on the inside, am grotesque beyond all imagining.
Posts: 1769 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Verily the Younger
Member # 6705

- posted      Profile for Verily the Younger   Email Verily the Younger         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I've got that covered on the outside. That's why I have to play up my inner hotness and hope that it will fly. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1814 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll have to stick with the inside group. We need all the help we can get.
Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anti-Chris
Member # 4452

- posted      Profile for Anti-Chris           Edit/Delete Post 
Wait a minute, I don't recall volenteering. I vaguely recall chuckling at kama's offer for kissing girls as well as guys, but thats about it. [Wink] [Razz]
Posts: 530 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm hot, but the air conditioning should be on soon.

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

I can read between the lines, Nate.
Verily the Younger
Member # 6705

quote:
I vaguely recall chuckling at kama's offer for kissing girls as well as guys, but thats about it.
I'd volunteer for that.
Anti-Chris
Member # 4452

Ok, Kama... read between the lines. [Wink]
Posts: 530 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

[Monkeys]
Anti-Chris
Member # 4452

No no no, I don't think you quite got that one.

::holds up 3 fingers::

Read between the lines. [Razz]

Uhleeuh
Member # 6803

- posted      Profile for Uhleeuh   Email Uhleeuh         Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't the meaning of that gesture exactly what she's after?

[Confused]

Unless it means something different than what I've always considered it to mean...

Posts: 378 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anti-Chris
Member # 4452

Hmmm, good point.
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dh
Member # 6929

- posted      Profile for dh   Email dh         Edit/Delete Post 
Could I have my name taken off the list? I'm single, but I'm not hot and I'm not looking.
Posts: 609 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anthro
Member # 6087

- posted      Profile for Anthro   Email Anthro         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not so much hot as incredible handsome and spewing testosterone.
Posts: 550 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

*shrug*

done, dh.

--
[though I could easily rebute your reasons:
- I'm the one judging who's hot
- I didn't say I was looking for single
- and I don't really care if you said you're looking. Nate, Kwea, Raia and AJ weren't either.]

[ October 17, 2004, 04:53 PM: Message edited by: Kama ]

dh
Member # 6929

Does that mean you'll kidnap them and use them against their will? [Angst]
Posts: 609 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

Ooooooohhhh!

GREAT IDEA!

[Cool]

dh
Member # 6929

*trembles fearfully*

*glad I escaped in the nick of time*

Verily the Younger
Member # 6705

I want to be kidnapped and used against my will! Sign me up!
Kama
Member # 3022

*signs Verily up*
Corwin
Member # 5705

I never said I was looking either! Then again, we all know that words aren't everything... [Wink]
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

Let's get it straight. I'm the one doing the looking. OK?
Corwin
Member # 5705

"Straight"?! That means strike all the females off the list?! Yey, my chances are improving! Not that I'm looking or anything... [Razz]
Kama
Member # 3022

No.
Chris Kidd
Member # 2646

- posted      Profile for Chris Kidd   Email Chris Kidd         Edit/Delete Post 
did you answer my question on the first topic. since it was deleted before i could check on it.
Posts: 513 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

what was the question?
Corwin
Member # 5705

Had to try...
Kama
Member # 3022

Oh, if you asked what I wanted them for, I answered sex in the first thread, and bodily pleasure in this.
Chris Kidd
Member # 2646

- posted      Profile for Chris Kidd   Email Chris Kidd         Edit/Delete Post 
well i guess i will havr to opt out. since im more fat than hot. and im waiting to get married to have bodily pleasure. but it seems that you have alot of takers to keep you busy. [Blushing]
Posts: 513 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dh
Member # 6929

Yay Chris!
skillery
Member # 6209

- posted      Profile for skillery   Email skillery         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
- I didn't say I was looking for single
Hope your future husband isn't in this forum, he'll never be able to go out of town on business again.
Posts: 2655 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

skillery, I thought that's the challenge, really: find a beautiful, intelligent, sensitive girl that loves you too, then keep her loving you...

Then again, Kama's just looking for (innocent) "bodily pleasure" [Evil Laugh] , not for a husband...

dh
Member # 6929

This thread is freaking me out.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.