FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » TatianaTatianaTatianaTatiana (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: TatianaTatianaTatianaTatiana
Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome, TatianaTatianaTatianaTatiana! It's great to have you! Tell us all your dirty secrets [Smile] .
Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
<clueless to what this is about>
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phanto
Member # 5897

Tatiana, it's because I have evalutated you, your posts, and have come to the conclusion that you are SUPER! Super-de-dooper! Go Tatiana!
Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
I agree.

Tatiana
[Party]

Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Is it like sort of late to be welcoming me, though? I mean, I joined the forum in 1997 I think. [Smile]

Though I am glad for the welcome and for the compliment (though undeserved).

<still puzzled what is going on>

Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
Pssst... ak... Phanto may not know that [Wink]
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aspectre
Member # 2222

- posted      Profile for aspectre           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, we all know that Tatiana isn't an aka for a very very very very long-time poster.
Posts: 8501 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phanto
Member # 5897

We're actually mobbing you to distract you while your pockets are being picked ^^. (((Tatiana)))
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BunnV
Member # 6816

- posted      Profile for BunnV   Email BunnV         Edit/Delete Post 
WHOO!! TATIANA!!

Totally agree! Tatiana is awesome!

[The Wave] [Party] [Big Grin] [Cool]

Posts: 326 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Phanto, I think you'd better explain.
Phanto
Member # 5897

You want an explanation?

Sorry, none exists. [Dont Know] We'll just have to live with reality.

Ghost of Zevlag
Member # 3346

- posted      Profile for Ghost of Zevlag   Email Ghost of Zevlag         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought that this is what this thread was for.

But what's wrong with another!

Posts: 28 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Whoa. I didn't know that either folks. And I'm a semi-regular. I was just commenting to my sister last night that I missed Anne Kate...and she's been here all along! [Big Grin]
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Does anyone know who Phanto is? I'm not getting a good feeling about his posts here or what this means. Phanto, can you give me contact information? I don't recall having any interaction with you at all. Is this friendly or not?

<<<<<hugs to kai, BunnV, and Zev>>>>

Phanto
Member # 5897

This really means nothing at all ^^. It's a complete joke thread, that was mildly inspired by wanting to welcome someone whom I thought was new. I apologize for any misunderstanding.

Is this friendly? In a way. It's more like my random compliment of the day ^^.

Tatiana
Member # 6776

Okay, I guess I was just being paranoid, or something. [Smile] Hey, thanks for the welcome!
Vána
Member # 6593

- posted      Profile for Vána   Email Vána         Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't know either, though I was away for a while, which included August, so that must be how I missed it.

All these aliases really confuse me!

Posts: 3214 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tater
Member # 7035

- posted      Profile for Tater           Edit/Delete Post 
I still wouldn't trust him.
QUICK! LOOK BEHIND YOU!
Noooooooo!
Aww, he just ran away with your purse.
[Big Grin]

Posts: 925 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Tater, good thing you tackled him and caught him before he got away! [Smile] Thanks... for... my ... purse back?
Tater
Member # 7035

What? No reward?
Pfft. That's the last time I rescue your belongings. [Wink]

Posts: 925 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tater
Member # 7035

are you a girl? because if not, I'd have to change the whole purse thing to "wallet"
Ghost of Zevlag
Member # 3346

- posted      Profile for Ghost of Zevlag   Email Ghost of Zevlag         Edit/Delete Post 
LOL

You really better be part of the community before you start messing with us...

Posts: 28 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tater
Member # 7035

Me? [Angst]
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Tater's a friend, Josh! She got my purse back for me! And the only reward she wanted was .... that warm fuzzy feeling she got from doing a good deed! [Smile]

Thanks, Tater! [Cool]

(Yes, I'm female!)

Tater
Member # 7035

Whoo. Doing good deeds and getting nothing in return. I love it. (note sarcasm)
So I should watch out for "josh," huh?

Tatiana
Member # 6776

Oh and Narnia, I've missed you too! We must have been hanging out in different threads. I've been wondering how my sweetest acolyte was doing. How are things going?
Tater
Member # 7035

[The Wave]
am i the only one that finds this endlessly amusing?

Tatiana
Member # 6776

Actually, Tater, we're all in terror of that bodyguard you've signed on. Please tell him not to shake his fists at me! [Angst]
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phanto
Member # 5897

The only thing I find endlessly amusing is the word "Lub." Lub, lub, lub -- a laugh a word. Or not.
Tater
Member # 7035

Don't shake your fists at her!
But, if it comes down to a choice between her and I, by all means, shake the fists at her.

(Sorry, I chickened out. [Wink] )

Tatiana
Member # 6776

rivka, does he scare you too? [Angst] [Angst]
Tater
Member # 7035

Let's name some endlessly amusing words:

Hubbub

Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Aw! I've been missed!! [Smile] I'm doing good, but too busy to truly enjoy my Hatrack time. [Frown] I am still your acolyte though. Forever and ever and ever!!
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Yay for eternal acolytes! [Kiss]
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Tater, I've been putting my most amusing words on the scrambles thread lately. "Defenestration" always makes me smile and I love "horripilated". Another thing I seem to find endlessly amusing is using "snot" as a contraction for "it is not". What can I say? I'm easily amused.
Tater
Member # 7035

Speaking of the word scrambles.
How come no one wants to unscramble my word. [Cry]

Tater
Member # 7035

and how come no one is going to my spoonerisms thread?
This place is like..Anti-Tater. [Angst]

Tater
Member # 7035

Oh well, time for me to [Sleep]
Uhleeuh
Member # 6803

- posted      Profile for Uhleeuh   Email Uhleeuh         Edit/Delete Post 
After a somewhat short but enjoyable conversation, I feel I must contribute.

[The Wave] for Tatiana!

Posts: 378 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
posted November 21, 2004 09:09 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The only thing I find endlessly amusing is the word "Lub." Lub, lub, lub -- a laugh a word. Or not.

Phanto, how about this then.... Lub Dub

It is very cool, and two of the members are regular posters here.....

This is Mike with the really low member number... [Big Grin]

and there are more pics at the lub dub site too...

[Big Grin]

Kwea

[ November 21, 2004, 11:20 PM: Message edited by: Kwea ]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Night night, Tater! Sweet dreams!
<--- pro-Tater

Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Tatiana, no need to worry... I've spoken to Phanto on several occasions, and I can vouch for the fact that he's a really awesome guy. [Smile]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Thanks, Raia! I talked to him tonight and I concur! [Smile]
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
[Hat]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, Tatiana is not so cool. But once there was this girl... AK, or something like that...now, SHE was cool!
To tell you the truth, Tatiana does remember me of her...hey, Tatiana...are you and ak related in any way? [Razz]

And...and...I wanna be an acolyte too (kiddy voice)! May I? Pleeeeeease? [Wave]

[ November 22, 2004, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: Eduardo_Sauron ]

Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Anne Kate, what promted the name change? Are you now giving sex advice for all creation?

[ November 22, 2004, 05:28 PM: Message edited by: The Rabbit ]

Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toretha
Member # 2233

- posted      Profile for Toretha   Email Toretha         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I think she's a crappy poster. Tatiana, EW!
Posts: 3493 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.