FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I figured it out!

Author Topic: I figured it out!
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
*sits back*

*waits for others to figure it out*

[Big Grin]

[ November 30, 2004, 12:09 AM: Message edited by: Eruve Nandiriel ]

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anti-Chris
Member # 4452

- posted      Profile for Anti-Chris           Edit/Delete Post 
How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?
Posts: 530 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
eleventy-six!
Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IdemosthenesI
Member # 862

- posted      Profile for IdemosthenesI   Email IdemosthenesI         Edit/Delete Post 
Nice. [Big Grin] That was fun.
Posts: 894 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes.
And how many seas must a white dove sail before she sleeps in the sand?

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Yes.
And how many times must the cannon balls fly before they're forever banned?

mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
42/PI
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

The answer is blowing in the wind.
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

*goes to bed and leaves everyone pondering*

"That's all the time we have for now folks, tune in tomorrow for the exciting conclusion!"

[Smile]

rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
With a pencil and paper, she figured it out?
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
signal
Member # 6828

- posted      Profile for signal   Email signal         Edit/Delete Post 
I got it!
Posts: 298 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
I figured it out, too. *waits until someone else gets it*
Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Gets WHAT?? [Confused]

What was the question again?

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Yes, that is the question.
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

I'll give you all a hint...

(edit: *bumped* There's the hint.)

[ November 30, 2004, 10:58 AM: Message edited by: Eruve Nandiriel ]

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Well...Grisha, Tatiana, and MPH at least have figured it out so far.

*enjoys confusing people*

Raia
Member # 4700

You said that word again! Aaaah! [Razz]

Eru: You are an infuriating human being.

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
But the answer is meaningless without the proper question. [Taunt]
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

*stabs everyone in this thread*
Verily the Younger
Member # 6705

- posted      Profile for Verily the Younger   Email Verily the Younger         Edit/Delete Post 
Clearly there's nothing to actually "get". They're just pretending there is so they can feel special, and so they can laugh at our confusion when we frustratedly try to ask what they're talking about. So I say we should all just pretend that we've figured "it" out too, so then we'll all be in on the joke and it will stop being fun for them.
Posts: 1814 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
No soap - radio!
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

quote:
Clearly there's nothing to actually "get". They're just pretending there is so they can feel special, and so they can laugh at our confusion when we frustratedly try to ask what they're talking about. So I say we should all just pretend that we've figured "it" out too, so then we'll all be in on the joke and it will stop being fun for them.
Better yet, we could just "pretend" we don't care!
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
I think they figured out where this came from:
quote:
What does it do? It doesn't DO anything. That's the beauty of it.
[Smile]
Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
I've figured it out. [Big Grin]
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King of Men
Member # 6684

- posted      Profile for King of Men   Email King of Men         Edit/Delete Post 
I believe I know what's going on. The people who 'get it' are all liberal arts majors. Therefore, the question is 'You want fries with that?' And, this being America, the answer is 'Hell yes, make my heart go boom.'
Posts: 10645 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, some liberal arts majors make a pretty darn good living.

Usually telling engineer or science majors what to do. [Taunt]

Dagonee

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, its pretty funny. At graduation last year the business school graduates here started a chant -- "we've got jobs, we've got jobs". They happened to sit next to the Informatics school. The Informatics school graduates started a chant in response -- "working for us, working for us".
Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

quote:
He's just upset because he doesn't get it. [Wink]

And there is something to "get".

quote:
Is this what you figured out?

Mine! All mine!

quote:
Cool, how are you manageing to post here?

I know how i am doing it, but i doubt it is the same way you are.

Enough hints for today. [Evil]
Glenn Arnold
Member # 3192

- posted      Profile for Glenn Arnold   Email Glenn Arnold         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, it's not today anymore. Time for another hint?
Posts: 3735 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

quote:
no one is ever willing to tell me the way they figured out to post here. *pouts*

Oh well, at least i have the last post.

Maybe that helps.
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
The ants are my friends, they're blowing in the wind.
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.