FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Bella's ROTK EE Countdown

Author Topic: Bella's ROTK EE Countdown
Bella Bee
Member # 7027

- posted      Profile for Bella Bee   Email Bella Bee         Edit/Delete Post 
15 Days! (or if you're me, 10)
[Big Grin]

Posts: 1528 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Intelligence3
Member # 6944

- posted      Profile for Intelligence3   Email Intelligence3         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
15 Days! (or if you're me, 10)

You're on hexadecimal or something?

(For the record, I know that's f, but base-15 doesn't have a nifty name.)

[ November 30, 2004, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: Intelligence3 ]

Posts: 720 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bella Bee
Member # 7027

I live in England. According to Amazon, we get it four days earlier, and it's after midnight here. So, 10 days.
Posts: 1528 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cashew
Member # 6023

- posted      Profile for Cashew   Email Cashew         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought we get it first in New Zealand [Confused] because, you know, Peter Jackson and that. Plus we're right next to the dateline so it's the 14th here before anywhere else [Dont Know]
Posts: 867 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tater
Member # 7035

- posted      Profile for Tater           Edit/Delete Post 
[Dont Know]

Color me clueless in this thread.

Posts: 925 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beaumaines
Member # 7074

- posted      Profile for Beaumaines   Email Beaumaines         Edit/Delete Post 
And 'EE' stands for? I suppose now they have to call the Special Edition something special now, eh?

quote:
You're on hexadecimal or something?

(For the record, I know that's f, but base-15 doesn't have a nifty name.)

teehee
Posts: 7 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
Extended Edition. Duh [Razz]

(just razzin' yah [Wink] )

Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beaumaines
Member # 7074

- posted      Profile for Beaumaines   Email Beaumaines         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Duh [Razz]
Hey, I know where you live!

But now I'm all a-tingle! I hope they have plenty of extra Merry and Pippin scenes.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
Why does it not surprise me you're a pervy hobbit fancier . . .
Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Right fugu...and you collection of Elvish fetishes is "normal", right? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raventh1
Member # 3750

- posted      Profile for raventh1           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh man that reminds me of crazy crazy things fugu.
Posts: 1132 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newfoundlogic
Member # 3907

- posted      Profile for newfoundlogic   Email newfoundlogic         Edit/Delete Post 
14 days!
Posts: 3446 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
signal
Member # 6828

- posted      Profile for signal   Email signal         Edit/Delete Post 
Are they going to come out with an uber box set with all of them? I never got around to getting the first two, so should I just wait, or is this it?
Posts: 298 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Where in England do you live, Bella?

<-- used to live in Coventry, then Oxford...

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fiazko
Member # 5812

- posted      Profile for fiazko   Email fiazko         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Are they going to come out with an uber box set with all of them? I never got around to getting the first two, so should I just wait, or is this it?
Here. (For the foreign people [Grumble] )

[ December 01, 2004, 06:38 AM: Message edited by: fiazko ]

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bella Bee
Member # 7027

13 days! (8)

*Dances happily, singing 'soon, soon!'* [Smile]

Raia - I live in York just now, but I'm really a southerner.

Bella Bee
Member # 7027

On the twelfth day before ROTK EE
The Dark Lord Sauron gave to me
A Faramir in a pear tree.

AvidReader
Member # 6007

- posted      Profile for AvidReader   Email AvidReader         Edit/Delete Post 
No. The movie gave us Boromir Jr, not the anti-Boromir that was the Faramir of the books.

I'm only a little bitter about the complete destruction of my favorite character from the books. Don't mind me.

Posts: 2283 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't worry, Avid, judging from the preview, the Faramir of EE will be MUCH closer to the Faramir of the books than the Faramir of Two Towers and ROTK regular.
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AvidReader
Member # 6007

- posted      Profile for AvidReader   Email AvidReader         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, Alcon. Better late than never. [Smile]
Posts: 2283 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.