FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » ATHF Fans Unite! Post your favorite quote here:

Author Topic: ATHF Fans Unite! Post your favorite quote here:
Alucard...
Member # 4924

- posted      Profile for Alucard...   Email Alucard...         Edit/Delete Post 
For fans of Aqua Teen Hunger Force, there are many memorable quotes, so feel free to add more than one. For those uninitiated into the world of Aqua Teen, it is shown on Sundays at midnight on Adult Swim on The Cartoon Network.

"You cannot defeat the quad laser."

"I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!"

"These are my weapons. They are all laser-guided."

Posts: 1870 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
"It's not different at all, is it, Steve?"
Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
narrativium
Member # 3230

- posted      Profile for narrativium           Edit/Delete Post 
Meatwad: But I thought you said TV was bad.

Frylock: Oh, it is. But we f***in' need it.

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
narrativium
Member # 3230

Oglethorpe: Do you see how my mind works? It's like a laser!
Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hugh57
Member # 5527

- posted      Profile for hugh57   Email hugh57         Edit/Delete Post 
"The innocent shall suffer...BIG TIME"
Posts: 241 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newfoundlogic
Member # 3907

- posted      Profile for newfoundlogic   Email newfoundlogic         Edit/Delete Post 
Frylock: Hey Meatwad, how's that old Happy Time Harry?
Happy Time Harry: Hey! Pipe down!
Meatwad: Shhh. Quiet Frylock, he's still sleeping.
Frylock: Well, Meatwad, it's four in the afternoon. Maybe you should get him up and go play outside or something.
Meatwad: Nah... he, he said he's gonna spend the rest of the day figuring out how he's gonna pay his bills.
Frylock: Awww, so he's got little doll bills, huh? That's cute.
Happy Time Harry: Shut UP!
Meatwad: Not really. He says it don't matter how hard you work, or how much you do, you're always gonna be in the hole. Sometimes, he says 'Get out of my face, and if you've got a problem with that, I'll cut you!'

Posts: 3446 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Misha McBride
Member # 6578

- posted      Profile for Misha McBride           Edit/Delete Post 
I hope you can see this because I'm doing it as hard as I can.
Posts: 262 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
narrativium
Member # 3230

--|--
narrativium
Member # 3230

Jamie vs. Ignignokt
Ryoko
Member # 4947

- posted      Profile for Ryoko   Email Ryoko         Edit/Delete Post 
Robot: Well, this is going to take a long time, so you may want to get some snacks.
Frylock: No, no, that's alright. I think I can wait for it.
Shake: Well, I'M going to get food.
Robot: THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO, before the dawn of man as we knew him, there was Sir Santa of Claus, an ape-like creature making crude and pointless toys out of dinobones and his own waste, hurling them at chimp-like creatures with crinkled hands regardless of how they behaved the previous year. These so-called "toys" were buried as witches, and defecated upon, and hurled at predators when wakened by the searing grunts of children. It wasn't a holly jolly Christmas that year. For many were killed.
Frylock: Well, that still doesn't tell me why you--
Robot: I'm not finished. YOU should have gotten a snack. A war-like race of elves from the Red Planet landed on the ice-encased Earth, and they were immediately enslaved by the unevolved Santa Ape to make his confused toys using galactic elfin technology. Toys were made into recognizable shapes and given names like "train," but these toys were also thrown at predators and defecated upon because they were so stupid. Christmas still sucked, in a big way.
Meatwad: Boy, this IS a long story. Maybe I WILL get something to eat.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
narrativium
Member # 3230

And apparently, ATHF is back in the weekday lineup. 2 episodes, back-to-back, following Family Guy.
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL] Fight back, Jamie!!

It's a shame I don't like this show... It has its moments but mostly it's disgusting and sometimes makes me feel ill...

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
narrativium
Member # 3230

Shake: Look, I should not walk so a child may live!
Frylock: (glare)
Shake: That's what it does.

JohnKeats
Member # 1261

- posted      Profile for JohnKeats           Edit/Delete Post 
Carl: Here's a fruit roll-up. For your loss. I was gonna make you a casserole... but I didn't.
Posts: 4350 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JohnKeats
Member # 1261

Shake: ...because if I woke up looking like that, I'd probably just run towards the nearest living thing and kill it.
Posts: 4350 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JohnKeats
Member # 1261

Carl: Why do my knees feel like they're going to tear up?
Alucard...
Member # 4924

- posted      Profile for Alucard...   Email Alucard...         Edit/Delete Post 
*bump*

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0297494/quotes

Here is a list of a WHOLE BUNCH of ATHF quotes!

And in closing:

Dr. Wierd: Am I not invisible?

Posts: 1870 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
Meatwad: I don't want to do anything illeagle... but I would kill somebody in front of their own Mama to get a ten speed.

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
"We shall train him for the armies....OF THE NIGHT!!!"

"This is Onmoticus and he is all-knowing!"

"Why does everyone keep calling these disco lights?"

[ROFL] Yeah, they're all from the same episode, but that one makes me pee my pants laughing.

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newfoundlogic
Member # 3907

- posted      Profile for newfoundlogic   Email newfoundlogic         Edit/Delete Post 
"He said no, Err, with his foot."
Posts: 3446 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
"I want what I want, how I want, when I want it!!!"

-Master Shake-

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
narrativium
Member # 3230

Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past from the Future: I cannot live with that guy. He is so annoying, he is so frightening, and he doesn't wear a shirt.
Master Shake: You make our house bleed right now!

narrativium
Member # 3230

MC Pee Pants: I don't advocate demons. Come on, man, drilling into hell? Where you gettin' that shizz-no?
Dobbie
Member # 3881

- posted      Profile for Dobbie           Edit/Delete Post 
It must be obvious day on Camp Stupid.

[ February 19, 2005, 03:16 PM: Message edited by: Dobbie ]

Posts: 1794 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alucard...
Member # 4924

Shake to Meatwad: "You've got a papermill in your butt makin' stationery".

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.