FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The eternal bra thread (used to be bra sizes funny) (Page 10)

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  15  16  17   
Author Topic: The eternal bra thread (used to be bra sizes funny)
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL] TMI!
Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
There's no such thing as TMI.

Noemon, that's awesome. [Cool]

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
First time?

Besides, people think too much. If you're thinking about the sticks on the ground than you aren't horny enough.

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Heh. "Only" might have been a better choice of words.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Dang.
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
If the ground is an issue, how about a beautiful tree, with branches from which to suspend oneself?
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

Most bark chafes like crazy.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

- posted      Profile for Sara Sasse   Email Sara Sasse         Edit/Delete Post 
Talcum powder.

*applauds Noemon

Posts: 2919 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't ventured into this thread since the first page!

My reactions: [Laugh] [Eek!] [Roll Eyes] [Angst] [No No] [Blushing] [ROFL]

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

In that order, Teshi?

Sara--I'll give you to emoticon version of the response I gave the guys in the boat:

[Hat]

Because really, when you've been caught with your pants down (quite literally) like that, your options are to

A) Freak out
B Slink off, horribly embarassed
or
C) Embrace the situation and run with it.

I went with C. My partner went with B.

PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

D) Make a deprecating moue.
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
Whoo hoo! Go Noemon!
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

You know, I've actually never done anything like that out in the REAL wilderness. I was thinking more along the lines of, um, public parks in the heart of downtown.

Or something.

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

- posted      Profile for Paul Goldner   Email Paul Goldner         Edit/Delete Post 
"You know, I've actually never done anything like that out in the REAL wilderness."

This would explain why Twinky thinks we're not dating the right women. The two times I have tried have been in real wilderness... that is, places where it actually COUNTS as being outdoors [Smile]

[ December 21, 2004, 04:20 PM: Message edited by: Paul Goldner ]

Posts: 4112 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

- posted      Profile for Sara Sasse   Email Sara Sasse         Edit/Delete Post 
Yellow flowers against bright blue sky -- what's not to love?
Posts: 2919 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

I'm thinking that boring old public park sex is better than no sex out in the woods.
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
Some people find the risk of being caught exciting....
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

Definately! [Big Grin]
Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

- posted      Profile for Paul Goldner   Email Paul Goldner         Edit/Delete Post 
sure, but I got the sex anyways. Just not in a park. Where it doesn't cout as outdoor sex.
Posts: 4112 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

"C) Embrace the situation and run with it."

Um, Noemon, what does "situation" symbolize?

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

So, for the record, can I assume public hot tub sex also doesn't count as outdoor sex?

*takes notes*

mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Only if the tub is in the wilderness.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

Hey. All of Tucson is wilderness.

Any time you are in immediate danger of snakebite you are in the wilderness.

Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Well, Mack, what if the water in the hot tub came from the wilderness?? Huh?
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

This thread is just making my day..... [Big Grin]
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

Hot tub sex is very high on my "to do" list.
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

I've since heard it's bad for you. You could consider getting your own hot tub, but that takes a bunch of the fun out of it.
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

Yeah, it probably is bad for you. Lots of chemicals in that stuff that could go up the wrong opening.

This weekend I'll be skiing up in maine. The place we are staying has a wood fired, old fashioned, out door hot tub. It will be utilized. Sadly, not for the purpose of making out... unless we meet some hot chicks up there.

Me and my brother keep pushing my dad to get an outdoor hot tub. He has the room for it.

PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

The biggest problem: Water = liquid sandpaper.
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

This is also true. But not, actually, bad for you, I think?
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

Not as far I as know.
maui babe
Member # 1894

- posted      Profile for maui babe   Email maui babe         Edit/Delete Post 
Hot tub dermatitis

Not a pretty thought.... [Angst]

Posts: 2069 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

I love this thread. [Smile]
EllenM
Member # 5447

- posted      Profile for EllenM           Edit/Delete Post 
Doing it out in the open with the breeze lightly touching your skin. Making the animals wonder what kind of creature is making that noise. Hot tubs with floating body parts. Skinning dipping. Sex is always great where every you maybe. One of my favorite places is the car. Every car you own deserves to have a corresponding sexual memory. The dining room table is great memory material for an intimate wink or nug, especially when you have 20 something children gathered around, who think they are the ones having all the fun.
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

quote:
Um, Noemon, what does "situation" symbolize?
Well, not sure if it symbolizes anything, but I meant it as a shorthand for kind of coming back to yourself after incredibly hot sex in the woods, only to discover that you have a small audience in a fishing boat cheering, hooting, and clapping.

Hot tub sex always seems like it's going to be a better idea than it ends up being, in my experience. Lubricating fluids get washed away almost immediately, and it's difficult to get the proper traction. Now hot tub foreplay, on the other hand--that's a lot of fun.

By the way, I blew the whistle on myself, asking the mods if I were going to far in this thread and volunteering to edit my posts if so, but I'm taking their silence as a good thing.

Verily the Younger
Member # 6705

- posted      Profile for Verily the Younger   Email Verily the Younger         Edit/Delete Post 
Hell, at this point I'd settle for sex in a bed. Not much point talking about how you're going to spice up the meat when you don't even have any meat yet. Uh, so to speak.
Posts: 1814 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
[Monkeys]
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
There are very many good things to being married, imnsho. [Big Grin]
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Man, this thread is amusing. Hitting the topics in order:

I'm suddenly rather self-conscious about my underware

When I was a kid I captured tadpoles and raised them to little froggies, and then let them go again.

Hot tubs = okay, in a meadow in the rain = awesome!!!

Oh, and Noemon, your story is wonderful. I don't have one as good, but I was kissing someone during a long red light once and all of the sudden heard whistles and catcalls. Turned around and there was a car packed with teenage boys behind us. We waved. (And I had my eyes open and was watching the light... would not hold up traffic to kiss.)

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Risuena
Member # 2924

- posted      Profile for Risuena   Email Risuena         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Oh, and Noemon, your story is wonderful. I don't have one as good, but I was kissing someone during a long red light once and all of the sudden heard whistles and catcalls. Turned around and there was a car packed with teenage boys behind us. We waved. (And I had my eyes open and was watching the light... would not hold up traffic to kiss.)
I've been in a car full of teenage girls cheering on the couple kissing in the car in front of us at the red light... They waved and then kissed again, much to our delight...
Posts: 959 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

quote:
(And I had my eyes open and was watching the light...
OPEN?
ElJay
Member # 6358

Open. I was driving.

Plus, kissing with your eyes open can be fun.

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

Maybe.

Sometimes I peek, but that's as far as I'm willing to go.

ElJay
Member # 6358

quote:
but that's as far as I'm willing to go.
*chants quietly*
family board, family board

MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm, I was gonna express my amazement at hatrack having ten pages on discussing boobs, but I guess it has evolved a bit since page one [Smile]
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

Is this thread PG-13?
Godric
Member # 4587

- posted      Profile for Godric   Email Godric         Edit/Delete Post 
The MPAA was going to give Team America an NC-17 rating for puppet sex -- I think this thread might be at least R by now...
Posts: 1295 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Verily the Younger
Member # 6705

- posted      Profile for Verily the Younger   Email Verily the Younger         Edit/Delete Post 
I was on a tour bus one evening in Paris, back when I was fresh out of high school. We saw a guy propose to his girlfriend underneath the Arc de Triomphe. We cheered him on, though our windows were closed and he was too far away to hear us anyway. She obviously said yes, because when he stood up, they kissed and embraced. Some of the people in our group wanted us all to swarm off the bus and go congratulate him, but fortunately, saner heads prevailed.
Posts: 1814 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
I have learned so much in this thread. and it went over ten pages (hoping on 11)
(all of hatrack) [Kiss]

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

Learned so much about sex, breyerchic, or so much about US, your friends? [Wink]

FG

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.