FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Schizophrenic Me

Author Topic: Schizophrenic Me
skillery
Member # 6209

- posted      Profile for skillery   Email skillery         Edit/Delete Post 
My brother just informed me that he has been lurking here, and that he recognized me from one of my posts. Now I'm afraid he's going through all my old posts, discovering how naughty I've been. He's always thought that I was a goody two-shoes.

Bro, don't tell mom!

Posts: 2655 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
(waits for stampede of offers to help brother dig up the dirt) [Wink]
Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
Pfft. You made the mistake of mentioning the name of the forum to family members? Silly skillery. I call it "The forum which must not be named." My family/friends know that I frequent a forum, but no way in heck am I letting them on to specifics.

That said, how much will your brother pay to learn your dirty secrets? [Big Grin]

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Kidd
Member # 2646

- posted      Profile for Chris Kidd   Email Chris Kidd         Edit/Delete Post 
hey skillery at least you don't use your real name on the furom.
[Hat] [Blushing]

Posts: 513 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skillery
Member # 6209

- posted      Profile for skillery   Email skillery         Edit/Delete Post 
Skillery is actually a nickname I have for my wife, although I don't think my brother has ever heard me call her that. My wife's nickname for me would have made a poor sig.

Hey bro, look for my post about how those cute ranger ladies rode into our camp and invited you and bro-number-three to their cabin for a game of cards, and how you two were too chicken to take them up on their offer. Sorry, I've already told all your good stories here. You'll have to keep lurking. When I discover your sig, then we'll have some fun!

Posts: 2655 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Risuena
Member # 2924

- posted      Profile for Risuena   Email Risuena         Edit/Delete Post 
Hehe... About a year and a half ago, I walked into a coworker's office and surprised him on Hatrack. I, of course, had just made a post that contained too much personal information, which I promptly deleted.

I think we both spent the rest of the week trying to figure out each other's s/n. I never succeeded (and I hope he didn't either). I actually have no idea if he even reads Hatrack anymore...

Posts: 959 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raventh1
Member # 3750

- posted      Profile for raventh1           Edit/Delete Post 
No comment.
Posts: 1132 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raventh1
Member # 3750

- posted      Profile for raventh1           Edit/Delete Post 
The other me however says: I told my brother about this place [Wink]
Posts: 1132 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.