FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I am ClaudiaTherese (CT)

Author Topic: I am ClaudiaTherese (CT)
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

- posted      Profile for Sara Sasse   Email Sara Sasse         Edit/Delete Post 
And CT is me. [Smile]
Posts: 2919 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm... I knew that... Ok... back to my hot cocoa...
Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

- posted      Profile for Sara Sasse   Email Sara Sasse         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah. I think it's pretty common knowledge.

To my chagrin. [Embarrassed]

[Wink]

Posts: 2919 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
I think it'd be pretty cool if you spent this entire thread talking back and forth to yourself, Sara and CT.....
[Big Grin]
FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

You think so?
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, Sara is CT.
CT is Claudia.
Claudia is Sara.

I can understand that.

But who is John Gault?

[ December 23, 2004, 04:02 PM: Message edited by: Dan_raven ]

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trisha the Severe Hottie
Member # 6000

- posted      Profile for Trisha the Severe Hottie   Email Trisha the Severe Hottie         Edit/Delete Post 
I knew you were CT, I just didn't know why you changed. But that's back before I understood why anyone would walk away from a 5000+ post ID. But I didn't think you had anything like my reasons. Not that my reasons were good. I just wanted to turn a new leaf.

Edit: (((Dan))) Hee hee hee.

[ December 23, 2004, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: Trisha the Severe Hottie ]

Posts: 666 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dread pirate romany
Member # 6869

- posted      Profile for dread pirate romany   Email dread pirate romany         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I think it'd be pretty cool if you spent this entire thread talking back and forth to yourself, Sara and CT.....

Sara: Master is nice, master would never hurt us.

CT: Kill the fat rude hobbit!

Posts: 1021 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

[ROFL]
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know why I didn't think you two were the same. I even remember thinkng that Sara Sasse had come to hatrack to fill the "Cool Doctor" role that CT had left. [Dont Know]

romany... [ROFL] [Big Grin]

[ December 23, 2004, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: sarcasticmuppet ]

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glaphyra the Righteous
Member # 6995

- posted      Profile for Glaphyra the Righteous           Edit/Delete Post 
No worries.

(This is me, too. I'm also Dead Sara Sasse and Anna's Secret Santa, but these were all joke names. I only post under my real name, except to come out of the closet here.

What a lovely complement, sarcasticmuppet!)

Posts: 93 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Marvels that Sara can keep all those passwords and screen names straight. I barely remember the one I have....
Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trisha the Severe Hottie
Member # 6000

- posted      Profile for Trisha the Severe Hottie   Email Trisha the Severe Hottie         Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like you're going to have to stake a claim to Sara Claud. Hoe hoe hoe.
Posts: 666 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glaphyra the Righteous
Member # 6995

- posted      Profile for Glaphyra the Righteous           Edit/Delete Post 
Farmgirl, I had to email via the automated password requester. I'd completely forgotten. However, they are now in my "wand" option for Opera browsing.
Posts: 93 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

[Smile]
Trisha the Severe Hottie
Member # 6000

Oooh, tell me more about this magic wand.

I mean, what is the point of choosing a different name? Since everyone will call me the same thing anyway. (I tried so hard to get Porter to give it up on GalacticcCactus). And I realized you were you within probably 20 posts. But I didn't want to stand on the credit of that post count.

I guess it will now just be another one of those things to confuse new people, like when people call Icarus "Joe".

Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm neither Sara nor CT. Just in case anyone was wondering.
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
You didn't look like a Sara. Duh.
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, and just in case anyone doesn't realize it, I'm ak, aka, and ana kata. Those are the only names I have with many posts, besides this one. And I don't use them anymore.

Other names I have for rare occasional use are =D- (symbol for an "and gate" in logic circuits), Draetakenna, Elbereth Gilthoniel, and Luthien Tinuviel. They are nice when I need to speak from my inner geek, dragon, goddess, or worldsaver. [Smile]

Thank you for allowing me to borrow your thread, Sara, to make that clear. <bows>

Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alucard...
Member # 4924

- posted      Profile for Alucard...   Email Alucard...         Edit/Delete Post 
Tatiana/ak, I did not know that, which makes me sad that I am not on here near enough anymore to stay up with who is who.

Sara, I long to call you CT still but I did not want to live in the past. Believe it or not, it is hard for me. [Angst]

Posts: 1870 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

Tatiana, no problem. [Smile] Keep using it however works for you.

Alucard, you can call me CT if you like, of course. I understand about the past thing, though.

kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
Sara, Ken and I CANNOT think of you without a beard.

We've tried. A lot.

This means that we need to see you without one sometime.

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

Warn me in advance so I can be sure to shave. [Big Grin]
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Woa... weirdness...

[Smile]

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

(At the first WenchCon, I dressed up as Gimli, and that was what I wore for all the pictures. Although the gender-bending take would be intriguing. [Smile] )

[ December 24, 2004, 07:57 AM: Message edited by: Sara Sasse ]

FlyingCow
Member # 2150

- posted      Profile for FlyingCow   Email FlyingCow         Edit/Delete Post 
See, I drop off the radar for a few months, and everyone changes clothes. [Grumble]

I had been wondering where CT and ak had gone, actually, but I don't read enough threads nowadays to notice see connections with new names. Next thing you're going to tell me is that porce, JohnKeats, bonduca, and jkkirk have all changed clothes and been posting under different names....

[Confused]

Posts: 3960 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Psycho Triad
Member # 3331

- posted      Profile for Psycho Triad   Email Psycho Triad         Edit/Delete Post 
[Evil Laugh] [ROFL] [Evil Laugh]
quote:
Woa... weirdness...
I actually posted the "can't think of you without a beard" thing almost a month back, but you never saw it, I guess.
Telp, that's the exact reaction I was kinda hoping for [Big Grin] [Wink]

Sorry for smilie overdose [Dont Know]

You rock as Sara or CT [Smile]

Posts: 271 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

- posted      Profile for Primal Curve           Edit/Delete Post 
People didn't know? I thought the long posts in just about every medical thread and the love of all things chocolate would be evidence enough. I mean, it's not like I'm Matlock or something.
Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

Thanks, Ken. [Smile]

Well, PC, that depends -- have you been speaking with a Southern drawl?

Primal Curve
Member # 3587

- posted      Profile for Primal Curve           Edit/Delete Post 
Well... maybe.

I've also found myself singing old southern hymns whilst playing my yuke...

Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
*bumps for BookWyrm*

Lots of people have gone through this, it's okay. [Smile] Sara's confusing. [Wink]

[ February 05, 2005, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: ElJay ]

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
And CT is me.
And CT is I.

[Wink]

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
(poetic license [Wink] )
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jebus303
Member # 2980

- posted      Profile for jebus303   Email jebus303         Edit/Delete Post 
Having other accounts? That's just sad.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
Every time I see this thread I get "I am Mr. Ed...." stuck in my head. Thanks, CT.

space opera

A CT is a CT of course of course,
And no one can talk to a CT of course,
That is of course unless the CT
Is the famous Mr. Ed!

See - it just doesn't work

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
*stands up*

I'm CT.

Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.