FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I get to decide things about my life! Cool! (Page 6)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: I get to decide things about my life! Cool!
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Win. [Big Grin]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
This is the second weirdest topic I've ever seen.
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
What's the first?
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uhleeuh
Member # 6803

- posted      Profile for Uhleeuh   Email Uhleeuh         Edit/Delete Post 
What was the first weirdest topic you've ever seen?

Edit: Hmph! Mack beat me.

[ January 01, 2005, 01:10 AM: Message edited by: Uhleeuh ]

Posts: 378 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
[Laugh]
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

[Big Grin]

Soon, Nathan will get to be a part of my webcomic, too. [Smile]

sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
I think it would have to be the bra thread.

But this is a very, very close second.

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats Mac & T.

My husband and I got married after knowing each other for 8 years. When it comes to the success of a marriage, I don't think that it is the time spent dating that counts as much as the quality of time spent together once you're married.

I wish you both the best.

Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a little late on this, but congratulations!

I've found that life will throw unimagined joys and earth-shaking losses at you. Both cases are better weathered with someone to hold on to.

May your days together be beautiful, your love be remembered by those who meet you, and may your marriage be blessed with more good than you could ever have hoped for.

Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Soppie, that was positively poetic! [Kiss]
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

Wow, thank you. [Smile]

Four days.

[Eek!]

Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
[Party]
Tomorrow!

(congrats Jamie and Nathan! May your life together be blessed)

Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Not tomorrow, yet. We do stuff tomorrow, though, so yay for that!
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats again, and let me know when you are back in town....Jenni and I are loking forward to having dinner at Goten again.

Kwea

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
esl
Member # 3143

- posted      Profile for esl   Email esl         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Wedding.

Happy Marriage!

sorry I'm late.

Posts: 1056 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

Not late. It's Friday right now. Late would be Sunday.
esl
Member # 3143

- posted      Profile for esl   Email esl         Edit/Delete Post 
Good point. I meant late relative to everyone who posted two weeks ago, but you probably knew that [Smile]
Posts: 1056 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
Remember that:

If your wife buys you two ties for your birthday, and you wear on the follwing morning, she might cry out "I KNEW you wouldn't like the other one!"...

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
Apologies, wives!
Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

Jatraqueras are not that way. [Taunt]
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

So YOU claim! [Laugh]
Anna
Member # 2582

Says the guy whose socks are the same since two weeks. [Big Grin]
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

To the one wil more clothes than she can possibly remember buying. (Hey, you're a woman.)

BTW, I change socks twice a day, at least.

Anna
Member # 2582

[ROFL]
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

*Sarcastic* Why, you seem all fine to me...

Anyway, happy wedding, wedding night, honeymoon, life and death with your beloved one! (Not you, Anna!)

Anna
Member # 2582

I could have guessed [Wink] it was 8 months ago for us. *happy sigh*
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

And several years ahead of me.
BelladonnaOrchid
Member # 188

- posted      Profile for BelladonnaOrchid   Email BelladonnaOrchid         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't wait to hear how it went! Hurry up and get hitched already!

...And by the way, congradulations if I haven't said so already. May you both have good vibes for the entirety of your lives together.

Posts: 701 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Um, Kewa? Goten? Sans moi?
You know, that would be a good place for the Post Wedding Picnic...

[ January 07, 2005, 09:06 PM: Message edited by: Elizabeth ]

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Psycho Triad
Member # 3331

- posted      Profile for Psycho Triad   Email Psycho Triad         Edit/Delete Post 
Hurray for Mr. & Mrs. HotNathan.

Does this mean that Nate's site (www.hotnathan.com) should officially have " back off, he's taken " warning labels?

Posts: 271 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trisha the Severe Hottie
Member # 6000

- posted      Profile for Trisha the Severe Hottie   Email Trisha the Severe Hottie         Edit/Delete Post 
perhaps "gotnathan.com" should replace it.
Posts: 666 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

It's already taken. [Frown]
Speed
Member # 5162

- posted      Profile for Speed   Email Speed         Edit/Delete Post 
And a fine site it is. Take a look at the "recent comments" on the left side. [ROFL]

Oh, and it has a forum, with 9 users and one topic. I say we all register on that forum and move our entire operation over there for one week, just to freak him out. That'll teach him to steal Nate's domain name. [Evil Laugh]

[ January 08, 2005, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: Speed ]

Posts: 2804 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
*I am pulling a Sara here and not saying what i am thinking.*

Today is the day they are getting married, right? What time? Are they married?

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Theca
Member # 1629

- posted      Profile for Theca           Edit/Delete Post 
Here is what she told me about the ceremony:

quote:
Time and place will be his church at 1pm followed by a late lunch at a brazilian restaurant.
Utah time is three hours behind the forum time, right?
Posts: 1990 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

Again, congrats and I'll post here on the 9th, USA time(s), to see how it went.
mackillian
Member # 586

It's at two pm Utah time which is 4pm EST. So, it's in two hours. We're taking a break then getting ready.

Actually having dinner at the Olive Garden afterwards. We'll be posting later. I have my sister taping it and one of my best friends taking pictures and stuff.

*taps fingers*

two hours.

Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck to both of you and congratulations!
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Speed
Member # 5162

- posted      Profile for Speed   Email Speed         Edit/Delete Post 
Olive Garden?

Too bad... I thought I was going to be able to work out which Brazilian restaurant it was and come crash. I was even going to dress as Cupid, but I was going to be sporting a compound bow and shooting steel-tipped hunting arrows into the crowd.

Curses, foiled again. [Mad]

Posts: 2804 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.