FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » People Watching

Author Topic: People Watching
skillery
Member # 6209

- posted      Profile for skillery   Email skillery         Edit/Delete Post 
I was standing in the return line at Media Play...

Behind a cute teenage girl...

who was wearing saggy jeans...

and boy's whitey tighties [Eek!]

Posts: 2655 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trisha the Severe Hottie
Member # 6000

- posted      Profile for Trisha the Severe Hottie   Email Trisha the Severe Hottie         Edit/Delete Post 
I think you mean underwear. Is that what you mean?
Posts: 666 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skillery
Member # 6209

Yes, and the entire bum was out of the drawers.
Posts: 2655 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skillery
Member # 6209

(I hope she had the fly sewn shut.)
Trisha the Severe Hottie
Member # 6000

- posted      Profile for Trisha the Severe Hottie   Email Trisha the Severe Hottie         Edit/Delete Post 
Drawers? You mean the pants? Hrmph. Fashions these days are stupid.
Posts: 666 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
That actually sounds kind of cute. Women look good like that, but guys don't always look cool like that.
Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I'm clearly a liberal. My first thought was "Hm. That could be an interesting look, if done right."
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megachirops
Member # 4325

- posted      Profile for Megachirops           Edit/Delete Post 
You mean like in the Chris Isaak video ""Wicked Game"?

(Full Streaming VIdeo)

erm, perhaps not work safe . . .

[ December 28, 2004, 12:47 PM: Message edited by: Megachirops ]

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megachirops
Member # 4325

- posted      Profile for Megachirops           Edit/Delete Post 
Or are you thinking more like Cameron Diaz in Charlie's Angels?

I must admit, that one trips my weird circuits a bit more. And yet, look in any lingerie department now, and you can see the impact that scene has had.

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
I hope there were no streaks. [Angst]

[ December 28, 2004, 01:55 PM: Message edited by: Stan the man ]

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
Why even wear underwear - regardless of whether its men's or women's underwear - if it's not going to be covering your bum? [Dont Know]

Or did you mean that the entire underwear-covered bum was out of the jeans? Either way, I guess I must be too old because I just cannot understand how it could at all be considered attractive.

[ December 28, 2004, 02:02 PM: Message edited by: ludosti ]

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skillery
Member # 6209

I hadn't gotten used to the droopy drawers with boxers look. I guess we should have been thankful. Now we'll be seeing skidmarks for sure.
WheatPuppet
Member # 5142

- posted      Profile for WheatPuppet   Email WheatPuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
When my girlfriend sleeps over, she sometimes wears some of my boxers as PJs. I think it's cute. I don't think I'd have a problem with her wearing briefs, even in regular situations.

Underwear is underwear, who cares what 'gender' it is? It cuts down rubbing of sensitive naughty-bits against harsh pants material, among other things. That said, I think I'd be uncomfortable wearing or seeing a man wearing womens underwear. [Embarrassed]

Posts: 903 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
*thinks of Enchantment*
Women can wear men's underdrawers and get away with it...
Men in lacy women's things... [Angst]
ewwwwww

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vadon
Member # 4561

- posted      Profile for Vadon           Edit/Delete Post 
That is really going to haunt me for a while now... *shudders*

What really creeps me out is walking in my middle school and seeing guys wearing girls pants.. you know... really... really... tight pants. So creepy.

Posts: 1831 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

They will regret that when they are older, I guess.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.