FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish

Author Topic: So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
It's been great getting to know you all these past few years, but I guess I'm not welcome anymore. [Smile]

No explanation, just a warning from a fellow Hatracker and an IP ban, but I guess I've known for a while now that Kristine has been waiting for me to slip up, and I guess my fun war with kat was it.

I'll give you back katharina and The Reai Katharina, Katie. This kinda takes all the fun out of our war, anyway. [Razz] Keep Mean Oid Frisco, though. Won't do me much good.

And if, for some reason, you want Full-Stop® Teshi, Teshi, you can have her. [Big Grin]

See you all on sakeriver and GreNME. [Wave]

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Avadaru
Member # 3026

- posted      Profile for Avadaru   Email Avadaru         Edit/Delete Post 
I wasn't aware that you weren't welcome. [Confused]

And I don't think you should go!

Posts: 1225 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Ha! I knew you were close to being banned, so I reported you. [Big Grin]

Have fun trying to talk our nice moderators into letting you back in.

*does dance*

Top that prank, Mr. Just Getting Warmed Up!

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
[Cry]
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nato
Member # 1448

- posted      Profile for Nato   Email Nato         Edit/Delete Post 
Man, all I can think of are the dozens of posts of yours I've laughed out loud at over the years.

Your story about your premium malt beverage, your theory on condoms being the cheapest form of quality entertainment around... It goes on and on.

Maybe this will be a good excuse to stop by GreNME and Sakeriver more often.

Posts: 1592 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
[Confused]
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tristan
Member # 1670

- posted      Profile for Tristan   Email Tristan         Edit/Delete Post 
Good move, Frisco.
Posts: 896 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
As it's just about inconceivable to me that Katie would gloat over a Frisco ban, I'm afraid something here smells really pranky.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
But the post counts are the good ones... Stolen passwords ? Is that even possible ?
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

- posted      Profile for Sara Sasse   Email Sara Sasse         Edit/Delete Post 
I think katharina had logged in to Hatrack on his computer, and that's how Frisco snatched the account.

Mean Ol Frisco? Nah. Naughty Ol Frisco.

Posts: 2919 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mean OId Frisco
Member # 7186

- posted      Profile for Mean OId Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Tom, Katie is such a good, sweet, virtuous angel that it was inevitable that she would put the good of the board above her own contrary friendship with me. I'm saddened by it, but I respect her for it more.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vána
Member # 6593

- posted      Profile for Vána   Email Vána         Edit/Delete Post 
I am extremely confused. I really hope this is a prank.
Posts: 3214 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mean OId Frisco
Member # 7186

So, Sara, what happens to the naughty? [Big Grin]
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
But the post counts are the good ones...
Actually, all we've seen here is "Katharina," not "Javert Hugo," and "Mean Oid Frisco," not "Mean Old Frisco."

I say Frisco's posting for both of them, and the "banning" is a hoax.

[Razz]

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
I think they are posting as each other, possibly.
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, so it was you!

[Mad] [Wink]

EDIT: I'm also confused by this.

[ January 05, 2005, 10:26 AM: Message edited by: Teshi ]

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm willing to bet that Katharina has not posted in this thread.
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

- posted      Profile for Sara Sasse   Email Sara Sasse         Edit/Delete Post 
Spank me, Spank me, Spank me...and after the spanking...
Posts: 2919 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert Hugo
Member # 3980

- posted      Profile for Javert Hugo   Email Javert Hugo         Edit/Delete Post 
I gave Mean Oid Frisco back, but I didn't get katharina in return. [Cry] If he's banned, it must have been someone else, but I seriously doubt he's been banned. I'd never exult over that - Eddie makes me laugh and that means I approve.

Katie 6, Eddie 4

Posts: 1753 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Spank me, Spank me, Spank me...and after the spanking...
[Eek!] shocking behavior from Miss Victorian Manners 2005.
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

It's the juxtaposition of high virtue and wickedness that I find intriguing, Dag. To be scrupulously correct while cursing like a sailor.

[Wink]

zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
The Victorian manners are just an extreme to balance out the other extreme. It keeps her stable.
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BelladonnaOrchid
Member # 188

- posted      Profile for BelladonnaOrchid   Email BelladonnaOrchid         Edit/Delete Post 
Man, this whole thing is confusing as all get-out.
Posts: 701 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

Exactly. [Hat]
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Katie 7 Eddie 4

(The great thing is that it is totally accidental on Katie's part, but I figure we shouldn't subtract points so I'll just add one to Kat.)

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mean OId Frisco
Member # 7186

Katie 7? Not by my count.

Katie 5, Eddie 5

ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Sometime someone is going to have to lay out the scoring system for those of us who are only paying partial attention.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert Hugo
Member # 3980

- posted      Profile for Javert Hugo   Email Javert Hugo         Edit/Delete Post 
Katie
1. Original prank
2. Kidnapping Mean Oid Frisco
3. Ransom note
4. Silence on I'm Pregnant day
5. Eddie extolling her personal virtues without prompting
6. still in progress
7. still in progress
Phantom 8. (COULD HAVE done a FABULOUS prank, but is MUCH too nice and enjoys Eddie anyway.)

Eddie
1. Stealing "katharina"
2. A Thread In Which I Announce...
2. Stealing The Reai Katharina
3. I'm Pregnant thread
4. This thread
5. still in progress, but VERY, VERY mean *sniff*

[ January 05, 2005, 06:10 PM: Message edited by: Javert Hugo ]

Posts: 1753 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Kat, it is the only way he can score with you, so it is nice of you to let him get ahead a bit.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.