FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Alias Season 4 begins tonight

Author Topic: Alias Season 4 begins tonight
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
In case anyone needed reminding. [Smile]
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puppy
Member # 6721

- posted      Profile for Puppy   Email Puppy         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sure everyone will notice, since they'll already be watching Lost [Smile]
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
No thank you. [Smile]
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!]
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Did you notice that we all ended our posts with happy faces? [Smile]

Edit: Except Porter... [Grumble]

[Smile]

[ January 05, 2005, 09:10 PM: Message edited by: sarcasticmuppet ]

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
No they don't. [Razz]
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

I think I'll not watch Alias just to spite.

I'll think of it as an added bonus. [Smile]

mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

Don't hurt my feelings none.
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
Man, what the heck was that? The "big secret" from last season? Totally bogus. It doesn't match at all the clues given in the season 3 ender!!

IMO, they were just covering their butts because for some reason they couldn't get the actress back who played Irena Derevko.

She was fweakin' awsome, BTW.

I am disappointed. [Frown] But I will probably keep watching anyway. Even though it is my opinion that the show has jumped the shark.

Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

It jumped the shark way back when. [Smile]

[ January 06, 2005, 12:08 AM: Message edited by: sarcasticmuppet ]

mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

When?
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

When Sloane's wife would have to be killed for knowing too much but the bigwigs at SD-6 decided not to kill her because her cancer had flared up and she was dying in a hospital bed but WAIT! The doctor walks in and says she's not really dying, the pain and anguish and general symptoms of dying she was feeling was due to her immune system fighting off the illness and congratulations she was in remission.

At that moment I was through. It happened about 2 years ago, right when Alias was first gaining popularity.

Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
Regina's recap of the first hour of the premiere is up on TWoP.

http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/story.cgi?show=75&story=7291

Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.