FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » For the last time-- it's JATRAQUEROS! (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: For the last time-- it's JATRAQUEROS!
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Pat and ScottR bickering. Why, it's just like old times! *wipes away happy tear*
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
Pat and I never really bickered until he left Hatrack.

quote:
Did Patricia have surgery?
Yes. A reduction.

quote:
--l--
:claps:

Who knew that you could raise your arm high enough to actually pull off a deuce? Put it down, though-- you're unbalancing the Samoans.

[Smile]

You suck, Pat.

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Bowles
Member # 1021

- posted      Profile for David Bowles   Email David Bowles         Edit/Delete Post 
Pat chunked a deuce? Huh? [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 5663 | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

Not that kind of deuce.

In this case, I'm referring to Strongbad's tendendency to throw "double deuces;" that is, flipping the bird to someone with both hands. "Deucing" was a common occurance back in Pat's day-- although I don't think it was called that, the term and its origins are well-known. Mack started it; Pat is merely parroting that behavior.

Obviously, I couldn't say Pat 'double-deuced' me-- graphically, there's only one finger displayed. I'm assuming his other hand is helping the Samoans support the weight of his torso. (That's rather charitable of me... Pat is not known for his helpful mannerisms. Realistically, he's probably using his other hand to steal candy from babies.)

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Bowles
Member # 1021

- posted      Profile for David Bowles   Email David Bowles         Edit/Delete Post 
(yes, I know... I was being funny)
Posts: 5663 | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Says you.
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Bowles
Member # 1021

Touché. El sentido de humor es una cuestión de gustos, eso sí.
Scott R
Member # 567

Eso es!

(hairband lights up)

:dies:

Pat
Member # 879

- posted      Profile for Pat   Email Pat         Edit/Delete Post 
Scott R you obviously are very stupid. EVERYONE knows, and even Mack will attest to the fact that it was I who invented --I-- and that Mack pretty much stole my copyright on it (although she did agree to pay 25 cents per use.)

Your level of stupidity ranks right up there with Ralphie's.

Posts: 1800 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

Oh, and

--I-- --I--

[Smile]

Posts: 1800 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

And it's nice to see you Bro. Bowles. How are the missionary discussions coming?
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.