FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » potter potter potter potter oh its a snape!

Author Topic: potter potter potter potter oh its a snape!
raventh1
Member # 3750

- posted      Profile for raventh1           Edit/Delete Post 
http://thefifthdistrict.com/potter/

Also watching www.makingfiends.com

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
The sound isn't nearly as good as the original, and I can't even understand what they say in place of mushroom.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
Weasely, Weasely!

I thought it was very clever. [Smile]

Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
It just sounded like zeezee zeezee to me.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwiggin
Member # 926

- posted      Profile for vwiggin   Email vwiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
"What's your name?"

"Vendetta" *scowl*

"Oh, is that French?"

[ROFL]

Posts: 1592 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raventh1
Member # 3750

- posted      Profile for raventh1           Edit/Delete Post 
I just watched all of them, it gets even better. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1132 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

*bump*

I'm sorry, but more people have got to see "Making Fiends". Just too good to pass up!

Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
The potter potter potter thing made me LAUGH.

Especially the part where they got to "A Snape A Snape!!"

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trisha the Severe Hottie
Member # 6000

- posted      Profile for Trisha the Severe Hottie   Email Trisha the Severe Hottie         Edit/Delete Post 
Why is there a green wand in some of them? I watched it enough times to see snape in the different outfit, but 4 more times and I gave up.

P.S. Is there an episode of fiends that is especially good?

[ January 11, 2005, 03:16 PM: Message edited by: Trisha the Severe Hottie ]

Posts: 666 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

My favorite is episode 7.
beverly
Member # 6246

Trisha, it doesn't have the same length loop that was on the original "badger" animation. I think the complete loop is three sets worth of what you might have expected. If you stay till the end of the third, you will see something really speeacial. [Big Grin]
beverly
Member # 6246

quote:
My favorite is episode 7.
Ooo, yeah! Alice in Wonderland on crack! [Razz]
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
If you stay till the end of the third, you will see something really speeacial.
MY EYES!!!!!! THEY BURN!!!!!!! AAAUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[ROFL]

Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
I just added Sauteed Mushrooms to the recipe site, and when I tested out the search function, I found out Badger Badger Badger is the top Google link for the word "mushroom."

The Internet is weird.

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
That's hilarious, Dag.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
narrativium
Member # 3230

- posted      Profile for narrativium           Edit/Delete Post 
It's a conspiracy.

>_>

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.