FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » hatrack.

Author Topic: hatrack.
Pythian
Member # 7080

- posted      Profile for Pythian   Email Pythian         Edit/Delete Post 
i reasently read posts saying things like, most nOObs are from OSC fans and not from being a hatrack fan(associated with the thought of making the website invite only), and other things like that , so im tempted to ask: is there a history to being a 'hatracker' that is not associated with OSC and his books?
Posts: 53 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
is there a history to being a 'hatracker' that is not associated with OSC and his books?
More of a ritual which involves shaved genitals, fire dancing and a subsequent deep, uncomfortable probing.

Apparently, 1 out of every 10 enjoys it. But I suggest reading an OSC book instead to beat those odds.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
I think that was mostly said because there are a few people like me that hadn't read any OSC books when they joined, but joined because their friends were there. (I have now finished Ender's Game)
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
Wait..... Who's OSC?
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.