FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Update: I'm halfway real now! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Update: I'm halfway real now!
Intelligence3
Member # 6944

- posted      Profile for Intelligence3   Email Intelligence3         Edit/Delete Post 
The little guy on the right doesn't know what he's missing.
Posts: 720 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Intelligence3
Member # 6944

- posted      Profile for Intelligence3   Email Intelligence3         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I3, for whatever reason, the first few times I read that, I thought you were saying you were also their sibling. This time, I read it, and it looks like you were saying that they were siblings to each other, not to you. So I was getting squicked out by the possibility of a brother . . . Anyway, I think you have the picture now. And I think I feel better about life.

Oops, missed this earlier.

Okay, that makes some sense. I can see how you might read it that way. I thought you were accusing me of something unsavory!

I don't mind that when I am up to something unsavory, but... [Wink]

Posts: 720 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I believe ElJay and dkw DO indeed have a real brother... but I'm assuming you're not it....him...

FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Kama, you know you are hot...

but you are so pale you make Casper the Ghost look like he has a tan!

[Taunt]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Intelligence3
Member # 6944

quote:
Well, I believe ElJay and dkw DO indeed have a real brother... but I'm assuming you're not it....him...
Indeed.
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't like the sun!

[Mad]

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.