FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » O_O My first Inkling that I'm on the Older Edge of the LotR "fandom"

Author Topic: O_O My first Inkling that I'm on the Older Edge of the LotR "fandom"
Olivetta
Member # 6456

- posted      Profile for Olivetta   Email Olivetta         Edit/Delete Post 
http://shop.newline.com/catalog/category.xml?category_name=lotrjewelrybody&referral_id=EMLOTR050126

Especially the Legolas Navel Ring and the Eye of Sauron Tongue stud .

*stunned*

Posts: 1664 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
Your links don't work.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uhleeuh
Member # 6803

- posted      Profile for Uhleeuh   Email Uhleeuh         Edit/Delete Post 
The links work fine for me.

And the Gollum tongue ring and Legolas navel ring weird me out. I think the Eye of Sauron one looks really cool, though.

[ January 26, 2005, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: Uhleeuh ]

Posts: 378 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
It works for me. And it's disturbing. Very disturbing.

[Angst]

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
Huh. It works now.

That's just not right.

Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivetta
Member # 6456

Yeah, there's even a Gollum tongue stud. Who the heck would want Gollum in their mouth? *shudder*
Posts: 1664 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
Eee, gad - that second link to the eye of Sauron and the stud really are . . . well . . . implicitly . . .

*can't say it*

YUCK!!!

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

- posted      Profile for Primal Curve           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey! I can use that Eye of Sauron tongue stud for my Prince Albert. It has a sort of Freudian feel to it.

(Warning: Don't Google "Prince Albert" if you don't know what it is.)

Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
o_O
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
Primal Curve: [ROFL]
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
Hehehe.

I'm definitely weirded out by the belly button rings with pictures on them.

Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
These make me want to get my belly button peirced. I've wanted to for a long time but I really need to lose 10 lbs to get it done. And it is apparently really easy to get infections there before it heals too. I guess I could probably keep enough antibiotic ointment on it that it wouldn't get infected while it heals...

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
Primal Curve, I know what a Prince Albert is and all I can say is OUCH! That would hurt. [Angst]
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivetta
Member # 6456

I thought it was some sort of tobacco...
MidnightBlue
Member # 6146

- posted      Profile for MidnightBlue   Email MidnightBlue         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Who the heck would want Gollum in their mouth?
I second that.

Which one do you think this guy will get? [Taunt]

Edit: Whichever one it is it looks infected.

[ January 26, 2005, 03:12 PM: Message edited by: MidnightBlue ]

Posts: 1547 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hey! I can use that Eye of Sauron tongue stud for my Prince Albert. It has a sort of Freudian feel to it.

You know, that's not a half bad idea...
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zalmoxis
Member # 2327

- posted      Profile for Zalmoxis           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Please note we cannot accept returns for this item.
Heh.
Posts: 3423 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larisse
Member # 2221

- posted      Profile for larisse   Email larisse         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh man... some of those are disturbing, but I would actually wear the symbol of Saruman. I like salamander-like creatures. They are so cute. I like the Arwen one that is on the right, as well. It has a nice Celtic feel to it.

Navel Ring Set

Posts: 822 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joldo
Member # 6991

- posted      Profile for Joldo   Email Joldo         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm practically Gollum. I could go for a Gollum tongue ring.
Posts: 1735 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.