FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Porteiro, I miss you!

Author Topic: Porteiro, I miss you!
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
Just thought I would make that known. [Wink]

(I am in Oregon with my youngest, hangin' with my extended family.)

[ February 01, 2005, 01:11 AM: Message edited by: beverly ]

Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
Awww
that is so sweet.

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
Aww.

You kids are too cute.

Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
Who is this "Porterio" guy? [Wink]
Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
You know what I keep expecting? Him to pop in and say, "You too, my snookie-ookie-pookie-wookie" or something equally disgusting. [Wink] [Razz]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
I am not Hobbes. [Razz]
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank Bob for that.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
He has nothing to do with it.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

The kids and I both miss you. I hope you're enjoying yourself enough to be worth it!
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
[Grumble]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skrika03
Member # 5930

- posted      Profile for skrika03   Email skrika03         Edit/Delete Post 
I've seen this thread about ten times and I just now noticed that Porteiro is misspelled. Would have made a great dobie.
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

Huh. I never noticed it myself.
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
I sort of like your name with an extra syllable.
Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

Oops, I better fix it. You see, first I just had it "Porter", but then I wanted it to be closer to your screen name in case people wondered, "Who is this 'Porter' hooligan?" But that was probably silly of me. Of course everyone knows who Porter is, right? [Wink]

We are having a great time. This is a good little vacation for me, since I only have one child to worry about and the help of both my parents. And, you know they take extra good care of us. It has been a treat. But I still miss y'all. [Smile]

Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Awww... [Smile] So cute.

Have fun Mary!

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nato
Member # 1448

- posted      Profile for Nato   Email Nato         Edit/Delete Post 
Oregon's great! And the weather we had was lovely today, wasn't it? I had the best day I've had all year today! (And that includes staying up late to write a paper, which doesn't seem like much trouble at all.)
Posts: 1592 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

It was a very lovely day.

The thing that blows my mind is how green everything is here. It is spring in Oregon already! I have actually seen pink blossoms on trees!

Nato
Member # 1448

- posted      Profile for Nato   Email Nato         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't be fooled. That's just our late-January thaw. It happens sometime most years. You'll probably be back home by the time the rain sets in again in a week or so, but it happens every year. Spring starts in April or May.

That said, the fog lifted, and it looks like another gorgeous day!

[ February 01, 2005, 11:41 AM: Message edited by: Nato ]

Posts: 1592 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought it was "Porterio" on purpose. You know, like "Romeo" or "Fabio"...
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.