FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I have no idea why I think this is so funny (Romanian dance song and video) (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: I have no idea why I think this is so funny (Romanian dance song and video)
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
it's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!! [Angst] [No No]
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
hehehe...

*dances around the front room*

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
*Last post thread act.*
Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
MINE!
Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BotaLadyG
Member # 7053

- posted      Profile for BotaLadyG   Email BotaLadyG         Edit/Delete Post 
I just heard this goofy song at the bowling alley where my daughter's girl scout troop was having their last meeting...needless to say I immediately thought of this thread, and began laughing.

Nicole

Posts: 115 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
Should we add the Cha Cha Slide to the list of [Angst] [Eek!] songs?
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
So I thought of all of you as I was at a huge after competition party in Germany. There was a live band playing some awesome covers...and all of the sudden, they started this song. I thought the place would come unglued, everyone went crazy.

I think the Europeans went crazy because they actually liked the song from the beginning, but I saw plenty of the Americans (the few of us that there were) doing the computer chair dance with their arms. Filled me with hatrack nostalgia. [Smile]

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
*bump*
There is no escape!
[Evil Laugh]

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
No.

No. It can't come back!

Nooooooo!

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

Yes. Oh yes.
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
kq, back away from the thread. Now.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I... can't...

I'm... transfixed...

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

*pokes* Back it up, lady!
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

[ROFL]
rivka
Member # 4859

Hmph, troublemaker. You quiet down. [Razz]
Nell Gwyn
Member # 8291

- posted      Profile for Nell Gwyn   Email Nell Gwyn         Edit/Delete Post 
[Confused] The link just goes to the homepage now, and I can't read Romanian. What is this song that so transfixes Hatrackers? [Dont Know]
Posts: 952 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

Go to the Wiki encyclopedia site... it'll guide you there!
aspectre
Member # 2222

- posted      Profile for aspectre           Edit/Delete Post 
Somehow, I don't think OSC would approve of the first link on the first page.
Unlike before when it linked directly to the song video, the link now redirects to the site's main page.
Which in turn displays ads&links to material unsuitable for this site.

Posts: 8501 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Numa Numa!
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragostea_Din_Tei
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

There is no escape!

Muwahahha!

Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

See? Even the Lord loves Numa Numa!
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

Even the Devil loves Numa Numa!
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. For half a second I saw this thread and thought Who on earth is Lady Jane? That seems so familiar. *hugs "katharina" username tightly*
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile] I could so see myself doing that, kat.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gnixing
Member # 768

- posted      Profile for gnixing   Email gnixing         Edit/Delete Post 
Horrible!! the New Numa...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EIHvrfbqG0

It's probably been linked on Hatrack already, but I didn't see it...
Or maybe, I didn't look and just wanted to revive this thread. [Smile]

Posts: 494 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swampjedi
Member # 7374

- posted      Profile for Swampjedi   Email Swampjedi         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey hey, that's just painful.
Posts: 1069 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

Why am I bumping this?

Because I just found out that apparently I am over a year behind the times. But the Na Nachers have apparently succumbed to Dragostea Din Tei fever. The original version of their signature song apparently was no longer sufficient. So it’s been set to a rather familiar tune.

Some people are having fun with it.

(What is "Na Nach" anyway?)

Someone should update wikipedia. [Razz]

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.