FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Instant of life

Author Topic: Instant of life
Choobak
Member # 7083

- posted      Profile for Choobak   Email Choobak         Edit/Delete Post 
Since the last week, my conception of my aim has radically changed. I am in a handing-over in question (?), a period when i reconsider all my life to understand what i am now and why i act as i do.
It's terrific to doubt. Have i chosen the good way ? Is it the life i want ? It's a sort of 25 years old crisis.

I finished studies last June and just began to work after in July in a good company. I rent an appartment and i have furnished it. I have good friends.

So what is wrong ? I don't know...

Have you known such conflict ? And how did you finish it ?

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
I got married. [Big Grin]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fiazko
Member # 5812

- posted      Profile for fiazko   Email fiazko         Edit/Delete Post 
I question my choices on a regular basis, but one thing I know for sure is that there are many ways from point A to point B. Each choice you make puts you in a different direction, but each of these chapters prepares you for the next one. It's not necessary to have a specific goal and spend all your energy achieving it. Make your decisions based on what feels right to you at the time and let yourself learn from those decisions.

I hope that makes some sense. It's pretty early here.

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

- posted      Profile for Choobak   Email Choobak         Edit/Delete Post 
not so pretty, Just what i search. So, finally Point B is unknown... That may answer a little part of my question. I must think about that.
Thanks.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fiazko
Member # 5812

- posted      Profile for fiazko   Email fiazko         Edit/Delete Post 
Point B doesn't have to be known. Some people don't know it until they get there. I don't remember how old you are, but I'm sure you're young enough that you've got plenty of time to figure things out. You sound financially and socially stable (you've got enough money to live comfortably and you have friends). If that is enough for you, there is nothing wrong with that.
Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.