FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Coming to your town....!

Author Topic: Coming to your town....!
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
The Drama Llama!

I just found out that my roommate's moving out, because she can't stand to be around my mess anymore. I don't know what to think... I feel like I did everything I could, and I've been told I did everything I could and more...

I just feel like a jerk. Because even though I'll be sad to see her go, it'll also be a relief... And she hasn't been spending much time in the room anyway, so it won't be too terribly much of a change...

I don't know. I just hope that she's not on Hatrack, trying to read this. :/

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Ryuko))))) Awww...
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
Drama Llama... sounds like the title of a Wonderfalls episode...

Alas Wonderfalls.. :;cry::

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisha-princess
Member # 6966

- posted      Profile for Lisha-princess   Email Lisha-princess         Edit/Delete Post 
Awww, hang in there.

I wish my roommates would move out. :-(

Posts: 119 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I wish that too, Lisha... especially the two who smoke. But my actual roommate as well. She's... interesting.
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisha-princess
Member # 6966

- posted      Profile for Lisha-princess   Email Lisha-princess         Edit/Delete Post 
My favorite HS teacher always told me that living alone was the way to go. I didn't buy it at first, but after this roommate experience, I believe him.
Posts: 119 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.