FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack.ca v2.0 is over. Pictures starting on page 19! (Page 21)

This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21   
Author Topic: Hatrack.ca v2.0 is over. Pictures starting on page 19!
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm only writing this 'cause I want the 1000th post in the thread, and to bump it to page 21. I'm such an awful person. [Big Grin]
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pod
Member # 941

- posted      Profile for Pod           Edit/Delete Post 
I just labeled the first one, since that is the point of entry, and thus can serve as an index.

I like the trapazoidal one too.

And yes, you're a horrible person. as indicated by your tongue color [Razz]

[ April 26, 2005, 12:42 PM: Message edited by: Pod ]

Posts: 4482 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

Hmmmm. My tongue is not blue anymore, does that mean I'm good again?

Added: Oh, and "Mrs. Tick's" handle is Arthur. [Smile]

[ April 26, 2005, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: ElJay ]

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pod
Member # 941

Fixed.

And i'm still wondering what you said [Razz]

Posts: 4482 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm standing on a stair in that first group shot. Slouched a bit, but still on a stair. I'm not *that* much taller than everyone (6'3").
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
I love the one looking down through the staircase opening, Pod. That is really cool.
Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
"Six-three" and "not that much taller" are mutually exclusive, twink. [Razz]

Pod, the frames/names are awesome. Thanks!

And I love the stair shot as well. [Smile]

[ April 26, 2005, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: rivka ]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

Heh, well, I'm not head and shoulders above the rest the way it looks in that picture, anyway.
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desdemona
Member # 7100

- posted      Profile for Desdemona   Email Desdemona         Edit/Delete Post 
[Razz] I noticed how tall twinky was... he was the only one who had to bend down to hug me. And I'm pretty tall.
Posts: 459 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bambiraptor
Member # 7874

- posted      Profile for Bambiraptor   Email Bambiraptor         Edit/Delete Post 
<-- Because of its size and gentle appearance they christened it Bambiraptor feinbergi, after the familiar Disney movie character and the surname of the wealthy family who bought and donated the specimen to the new Graves Museum of Natural History in Florida.

[Big Grin]

Posts: 36 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
That's great [Big Grin] .
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ReikoDemosthenes
Member # 6218

- posted      Profile for ReikoDemosthenes   Email ReikoDemosthenes         Edit/Delete Post 
My apologies for its lateness, but here are the pictures I took, including two of the sunset that I got to watch for well over two hours.
Posts: 1158 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

Ahahahahaha [Big Grin] I didn't realise you got a picture of that!
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bambiraptor
Member # 7874

- posted      Profile for Bambiraptor   Email Bambiraptor         Edit/Delete Post 
what is that???
Posts: 36 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, and why does it make twinky grin so?
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

Oh, right. I drew a person on Ticklet's little magnetic thing and erased half of him. Someone suggested it was somewhat grusome and that I should draw entrails. I attempted to, but failed. Twinky had a go and this was the result. The stars (the black dots all around) are a reference from Calvin and Hobbes. Something to do with pain and suffering.

EDIT: I assume that's why Twinky is grinning. [Wink]

[ April 26, 2005, 08:02 PM: Message edited by: Teshi ]

ReikoDemosthenes
Member # 6218

- posted      Profile for ReikoDemosthenes   Email ReikoDemosthenes         Edit/Delete Post 
*giggles* it was too good not to take a photo of it
Posts: 1158 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bambiraptor
Member # 7874

[Razz] ... next time, I'm running away from home and staying with you guys. Really. Or at least spending the whole weekend with you.
ReikoDemosthenes
Member # 6218

hey Pod, I'd like to have copies of your pictures on my computer, but that site won't let me save them. Could you send them to me via e-mail, maybe?
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
Rei: click on "different sizes", on the right, and it gives you the option to download.

edit: including at the very large original resolutions.

I highly recommend people use flickr for photosharing: basically unlimited space, free, and lots of useful features. Much superior to places like photobucket.

[ April 26, 2005, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: fugu13 ]

Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaiden
Member # 2099

- posted      Profile for Jaiden   Email Jaiden         Edit/Delete Post 
You need an account to do that though RD- I just found that out [Wink]
Posts: 944 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

Cool pics, Rei. [Smile]

Pod kindly located the pictures from the first Hatrack Canada gathering in the summer of 2003! [Big Grin]

Bambiraptor
Member # 7874

[Razz] Nice glasses, twink.

*drums fingers*

I am BORED over here. Hatrack is slow, and I don't WANT to do all the homework that I have piling up. Someone entertain me! aim is alleyesonme0024

Pod
Member # 941

Go look at the rest of my photos [Razz]

www.flickr.com/photos/notheory

Bambiraptor
Member # 7874

But I've already DONE that.
ElJay
Member # 6358

[ROFL]

The 2003 pictures are awesome! I wish it'd been nice enough to find a playground this time around! *bounce* So when are we doing this again? [Wink]

Bambiraptor
Member # 7874

When it's nice [Smile]

(I wish)

Teshi
Member # 5024

You know what's ironic? It's back to being tolerable weather now.

[Roll Eyes]

Bambiraptor
Member # 7874

[Grumble] weather gods.
Pod
Member # 941

Well, while i wasn't terribly fond of the cold, i'm actually quite fond of wet weather. As indicated by the rainbow photos in my flickr collection [Big Grin]
Teshi
Member # 5024

Well if it had been warm and rainy, that would have also been tolerable. Cold and rainy, however, is not.

EDIT: I am in the "rain is cool" camp too, but sometimes... it's just bad timing!

[ April 26, 2005, 10:32 PM: Message edited by: Teshi ]

Bambiraptor
Member # 7874

^^what teshi said.

Next time, we should hold it in some other month. April is just nasty. I like September. Or June. Sometime warm.

or we could have it when it snows.. like December or January... but the in-between, cold, rainy months annoy me.

TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
What's amazing is how long that simple child's toy kept the group entertained. [Wink] I wish you guys had seen Thomas while he was feeling better. He talked non-stop on the way to Grandma's today. [Big Grin]
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.