FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Shameless self promotion

Author Topic: Shameless self promotion
Posable_Man
Member # 5105

- posted      Profile for Posable_Man           Edit/Delete Post 
I've just given myself a raise and moved into the corner office.

I have delegated day-to-day running of things to Lavalamp and Smokey. While technically, I'm supposed to sign off on their work -- especially financial reports -- I figure that they know what they're doing and I trust them to always act in an ethical manner, well within the laws of this state and the Nation.

So...I've just given myself a bonus and will be leaving soon on a 4 week fact-finding junket courtesy of the Hatrack stockholders. This valuable opportunity is anticipated to result in a four-fold increase in job satisfaction.

Mine.

Thank you.

[Wave]

Posts: 82 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lost Ashes
Member # 6745

- posted      Profile for Lost Ashes   Email Lost Ashes         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]

Don't forget to pack a wee, tiny, lil golden parachute, just in case, yanno...

Posts: 472 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
"Raise"? You got a taller stand?
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
He's just a poser.
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Wooden't you like to know? [Wink]
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
Good thing you don't have to stump for work anymore.
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
There's more than a grain of truth to that statement.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
[Roll Eyes] You'd think he'd model better behavior than this. Especially now that he can truly put his best foot forward.
Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, he does tend to bend the truth.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

Figures.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
(Noemon, that made me laugh out loud. I would have watered my monitor if I'd been drinking anything at the time.)
Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

[Big Grin]
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
He may bend the truth on occasion but he seems to be very well spoken. I must admit that I admire his articulate nature.

[ March 18, 2005, 05:16 PM: Message edited by: punwit ]

Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
[Laugh] Noemon

Well...he's off on the first leg of his journey.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.