FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Dwyane Wade

Author Topic: Dwyane Wade
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know if anyone watched the HEAT/Suns game last night, but that 3rd quarter shot by D. Wade amazing!

Check it out at http://nba.com under the "Vcast Play of the Day."

Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
Dwayne Wade is amazing. [Smile]
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah. [Big Grin]

That was awesome!

-o-

I don't get to watch as many Heat games as I would like, because I only get the nationally televised ones. Of course, there are a lot more of those now than there used to be. But anyhow, on Tuesday, I think, I watched them play Houston. While they lost that game, it was the first chance I'd had this year to see Zo playing for the Heat again.

It did my heart good, I tell you. [Smile]

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh you should've seen his first home game back - the crowd was all like

[Party] ZO WE WANT ZO [Party] [Party] [Party]
[The Wave]

And that's an underexagerration.

And I really think ZO should get more minutes.

Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, for sentimental reasons only--but you'd rather win the games, right? I mean, we brought Shaq in for something.
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

Of course I want to win games, but for the few minutes Zo has been in he's been really productive. And plus, Zo can play along with Shaq, especially nowadays since Haslem is injured.
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
I loooove watching the Heat with Shaq and D-Wade. What I really want is a Suns/Heat finals matchup.
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Shoot -- they've already changed the "play of the day" video to a different play, so I didn't see it.

FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

Actually Farmgirl you can still see it. If you click on the whatever the play of the day is, it pops up with some options on the side. You can click "next 10" to watch some previous ones, and I just checked and Wade's is still on there.

The thumbnails are kind of fuzzy, so when you hover over them you can see the link in the info bar of your browser and the one with Wade will say http://boss.streamos.com/blahblah_wade_d_blahblah

Click that one [Smile]

TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
"What I really want to know is when he's going to retire." -- Yao Ming, when asked what he'd most like to learn from Shaquille O'Neal.

Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.