FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I used to believe...

Author Topic: I used to believe...
HesterGray
Member # 7384

- posted      Profile for HesterGray   Email HesterGray         Edit/Delete Post 
I Used to Believe

This site provides hours of giggly entertainment. [Smile]

Posts: 486 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
*giggle*
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I just added two. [Blushing] [Big Grin]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miro
Member # 1178

- posted      Profile for Miro   Email Miro         Edit/Delete Post 
I added one. [Smile]
quote:
I used to think that when I flushed the toilet, I had to get out of the bathroom before it finished flushing, or bad guys could come out of it and chase me.

[ March 31, 2005, 12:43 AM: Message edited by: Miro ]

Posts: 2149 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chel
Member # 7674

- posted      Profile for chel   Email chel         Edit/Delete Post 
hey me too. Toilets are scary things.hmmmmm....i used to believe that if you hung your foot off the bed while you slept the monster under the bed would grab it.
I'm still scared to do it actually but then again i also believed that the easter bunny laid eggs so I don't think I was that bright as a child.

Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
I added a few myself, including one about how i used to fight with myself in the mirror, thinking that eventually I'd say something so quickly that the mirror wouldn't be able to copy me in time!
Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I wanted to grow up and become a marine biologist, which seemed to me the perfect combination of studying nature and shooting people.
[ROFL]

edit: And another:

quote:
I had a strange fear that if I closed my eyes in the bathtub, William Shakespeare would come up through the drain and kill me. I knew his name, but I had no idea who he was, so I just naturally assumed he was some sort of bathtub vampire.
[ROFL]

[ March 31, 2005, 04:49 AM: Message edited by: Raia ]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fiazko
Member # 5812

- posted      Profile for fiazko   Email fiazko         Edit/Delete Post 
I used to think Texas was a different country (I'm still not convinced it isn't) and that it was 99 miles away...from PA.
Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.