FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Random Thoughts That Aren't Important Enough to Make a New Topic About (Page 8)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Random Thoughts That Aren't Important Enough to Make a New Topic About
Todoni
Member # 10460

- posted      Profile for Todoni           Edit/Delete Post 
You should let children under the age of two sleep with you. Go have conjugal relations somewhere else.
When they are older, let them fall asleep in your bed, then in the first fifteen minutes of falling asleep carry them to their own bed.

You will never have sleep issues!

Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rollainm
Member # 8318

- posted      Profile for rollainm   Email rollainm         Edit/Delete Post 
I hate allergies...and coleslaw...
Posts: 1945 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Todoni:
You should let children under the age of two sleep with you. Go have conjugal relations somewhere else.
When they are older, let them fall asleep in your bed, then in the first fifteen minutes of falling asleep carry them to their own bed.

You will never have sleep issues!

I worry about the safety of co-sleeping with infants, especially if it is not done with care.

Also, sometimes sleep issues arise when they keep waking up and thus keep wanting to come back! [Smile] (Toddlers, not the infants.)

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
Also, if you're off having conjugal relations "somewhere else" the infant is no longer sleeping "with you," neh?
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aiua
Member # 7825

- posted      Profile for aiua   Email aiua         Edit/Delete Post 
There's something magical about entering the last week of your high school career. It makes even the most studious and ambitious of students turn in to the ultimate slacker.
Exhibit A: The still unwritten paper on Dr. Strangelove due last Monday. [Big Grin]

[EDIT] What a great 1000th post, no? [/EDIT]

Posts: 1215 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dav
Member # 8217

- posted      Profile for Dav           Edit/Delete Post 
This probably isn't worth making a new topic about, because there isn't much info.

In Mr. Card's latest review column, I was intrigued to read this after his discussion of a book on Albanian history:

"I'm using what I learned from this book in a novel I'm writing about the Indo-European gods."

http://tinyurl.com/275f4y

I hadn't known he was currently writing a novel. Cool.

Posts: 120 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vonk
Member # 9027

- posted      Profile for vonk   Email vonk         Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like a good one. I always enjoy OSC's explorations of different religions.
Posts: 2596 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert
Member # 3076

- posted      Profile for Javert   Email Javert         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm obsessed with Penn & Teller lately (see a few other threads I've posted on), and so I've got to post links to two of my favorite tricks.

Teller in a water tank.

The bullet catch.

Enjoy them. I did. [Smile]

Posts: 3852 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vonk
Member # 9027

- posted      Profile for vonk   Email vonk         Edit/Delete Post 
Every time I see "FTW" my inner voice reads it as "For the wecord".
Posts: 2596 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Your inner voice needs speech thewapy!
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.