FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I'm Homosexual

Author Topic: I'm Homosexual
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
April Fools'!
Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
How very funny [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
I have nothing against gays, by the way. I'm pro gays and lesbians, as long as nobody starts to hit on me.
Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
so, um, Jon why would that be funny and/or surprising?
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
I was gonna say that homosexuality might explain the weird picture of you in your underwear, reading on your bed that you linked to in your landmark.

But I'm not going to say that now. Oh wai-

Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

Well, I'm totally heterosexual, and still find it unpleasant when men hit on me. I mean, I'm happily married and not interested and I don't like the look in their eyes because it says they don't care.
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

Nah, just to clarify that I'm not anti-gay.

Not funny, just a declaration for April Fools'. Besides, I'm a bit bored and have little else to do.

EDIT:

quote:
I was gonna say that homosexuality might explain the weird picture of you in your underwear, reading on your bed that you linked to in your landmark.
I was never aware when that picture was taken, and it's my best picture. Besides, I warned you of it.

[ April 01, 2005, 05:10 AM: Message edited by: Jonathan Howard ]

Anna
Member # 2582

If you have little else to do, you could take some time to find something really funny. [Wink]
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

I have a horribly perverted but good joke. It needs to be said in a certain voice & tone, though.

JH

Anna
Member # 2582

Add the indications between * * and we'll do the rest.
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

I can't... I'll write it 3rd person, you do the improvement. Remember, it can be told well, and pathetically.

---

An old man and his wife are in an old-men's home. They are happily married and they have lived together for 50 years in serenity.

One day, as the old man comes back to his room after several hours in town, he discovers his wife is having sex with a neighbour.

"What the f***?! You're sleeping with HIM?! Am I not good enough for you?! What does HE have that I DON'T?!"

"Parkinson."

JH

Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
[Wink]
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mothertree
Member # 4999

- posted      Profile for mothertree   Email mothertree         Edit/Delete Post 
Why's it funny for a gay person to say they are straight (which I read first) and not the other way around? [The Wave]
Posts: 2010 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't really think either is funny, but can be, under pressure. [Wink]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
It's not Telp's declaration that made it funny, it's the "...come get me girls..." and the taunting smilie.

It's the little things.

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Neither one was terribly funny, but Telp's had the advantage of being done first.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AntiCool
Member # 7386

- posted      Profile for AntiCool   Email AntiCool         Edit/Delete Post 
I now have Queen's "Under Pressure" going through my head.
Posts: 1002 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
It's the little things.
Considering my take on Telp's post, Dag, this could be considered insulting. [ROFL]
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
At my age and in my advanced state of wear and overinflation, I'm personally flattered whenever anyone hits on me. Heck, I'm even pleasantly surprised when dogs hump my legs.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
Smiley. SMILEY.

SMILEYSMILEYSMILEYSMILEYSMILEYSMILEYSMILEYSMILEY!

[Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

*head a splodes*

Oh man, it's only 9:30 AM... but 9:30 is almost 10, which is almost noon, and by noon the day is practically over! [Big Grin]

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Considering my take on Telp's post, Dag, this could be considered insulting.
*whistles innocently*

It's the subtle jokes that work best.

quote:
Smiley. SMILEY.

SMILEYSMILEYSMILEYSMILEYSMILEYSMILEYSMILEYSMILEY!

[Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

*head a splodes*

Wow. A whole new reason to spell it my way. [Taunt]
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

quote:
Heck, I'm even pleasantly surprised when dogs hump my legs.
This was funny, in a somewhat disgusting way.
twinky
Member # 693

quote:
Wow. A whole new reason to spell it my way. [Taunt]
I actually started a thread about it a while back. [Mad] But if you think about it, it makes sense that it should be spelled "smiley."
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Neither one was terribly funny, but Telp's had the advantage of being done first.
Actually, no. Look at the times.
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Haha, twink, I remember you getting so mad at me once for spelling "smilie" wrong! [Wink]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

Actually, I found Telp's funny because Jonathan did his just before.
twinky
Member # 693

I found Telp's funny because I knew many jatraqueras would be bitterly disappointed. [Big Grin]

Raia: [Mad]

[ April 01, 2005, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: twinky ]

Anna
Member # 2582

I just checked on Foobonic... He is indeed a cutie.
twinky
Member # 693

Indeed! [Smile]
Beanny
Member # 7109

- posted      Profile for Beanny   Email Beanny         Edit/Delete Post 
A group of youth leaders at my "tribe" in the scouts pulled a prank on like 50 six-graders that we're holding auditions for an Israeli child actor in the new South American "Telanovela" for kids...

Now THAT is cruel.

Posts: 803 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sid Meier
Member # 6965

- posted      Profile for Sid Meier   Email Sid Meier         Edit/Delete Post 
how old are you Tom? I get the impression that your 30.
Posts: 1567 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

- posted      Profile for Pat   Email Pat         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Well, I'm totally heterosexual, and still find it unpleasant when men hit on me. I mean, I'm happily married and not interested and I don't like the look in their eyes because it says they don't care.
Hey Anna --

Comment VOUS allez?

[Cool]

Posts: 1800 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.