FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Note to Bob:

Author Topic: Note to Bob:
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
I just dusted your computer. This will never happen again.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
For fingerprints? So if anything ever happens, you'll have them on file?
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, good idea.
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you subcontract? How far will you travel?
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh drat! It was an ongoing experiment in how technology is processed back into natural resources. We were almost ready to plant the first seedlings.

Ah well...now we can use it to see how disturbed habitats recover after devastating change. Maybe it can be used to model the aftermath of drilling in ANWR.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
So what exactly is going on today? Is rivka here yet? What's going on?
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
I think by "dust Bob's computer," what she really meant was "use Bob's computer to post on Hatrack."
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Can I come and play with the Hatrack folks?

I'm mainly trying to stay out of the way here.

[Big Grin]

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

But twink, then would I have said it would never happen again? [Wink]

I'm on dkw's computer now.

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

mack: We're making cheesecake and getting ready for Bob's family to show up here. I'm going to head that way pretty soon, I think. I'll check in at the hotel and then swing over to the church, as the latest update from Bob says you're now with the contingent headed there. [Smile]
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
Somehow I thought this thread was going to be the traditional note from a family member to the groom explaining that they're gonna break his kneecaps if he doesn't keep the bride happy.
Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm expecting that from Posable Nurse or Krabby Patty later tonight.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

JNSB, that's a given. I don't think I need to say it, do I Bob?
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I think Bob's smart enough to realize that with this many people looking out for dkw, there's really no where in the country he'd be able to hide.

Or Canada. Or Israel. Or Sri Lanka. [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Rivka is here. So are Xav and the newly-real Val.

I brought games . . . [Big Grin]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Or France. Or, um, nope, I'm running out. [Dont Know]

Hey, but if Bob came here, I'd be halfway real. Unless you count Fahim and I knowing each other as being halfway real, in which case I'd be fully real. So this might not be so bad after all. [ROFL]

Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I don't think I need to say it, do I Bob?
You could just link to the jackhammer photo. I can photoshop him in there if you want to make your point really powerful.
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Do it, and put his head under the jackhammer, so that he can't say the message wasn't clear enough later on.... [Evil]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.