FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I have a date for the wedding

Author Topic: I have a date for the wedding
Posable_Man
Member # 5105

- posted      Profile for Posable_Man           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm just so excited. She's perfect! I've never seen a woman with such limber joints. I mean, you know, I'm posable, but she's like WAY MORE posable. I could just stare at her smooth skin, and trace the grain of her arms forever.

Ah, bliss!

We're in charge of the guest book, along with LavaLamp, but I hear that AJ and kat are going to help. Good thing. I'll be busy holding the pens.

[Big Grin]

Posts: 82 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
Your excitement is almost palpable PM. Does the term "woody" seem applicable?
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
*snarf*
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Posable_Man
Member # 5105

- posted      Profile for Posable_Man           Edit/Delete Post 
[No No] <taps new foot>
Posts: 82 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
My apologies P_M, the waiting for my shuttle is making me antsy. I can see where my previous comment might rub against the grain.
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
AJ and kat are both excited to man the desk. Kat is wearing a stripey dress with a blue cardigan, but has not yet determined whether or not the irony filter will allow the pearls. AJ is wearing a GORGEOUS pink ruffled shirt with gray dress pants.

Frisco was somehow how talked of the white suit with an orange shirt and green bowler hat. We are all a little bit sad.

--Kat (on Banna's computer)

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.