FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Random Fighting Thread (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Random Fighting Thread
scottneb
Member # 676

- posted      Profile for scottneb           Edit/Delete Post 
I'll also start the rumor here on Hatrack that AJ isn't really a scientist by any means. She's just a broken down under-grad that makes the Elementary School-assembly circuit making volcanoes "erupt" with vinegar and Baking Soda and calls that her "lab."

...just remember, you heard it here first.

Posts: 1660 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Friends??? Friends would hardly begrudge me a day away from Hatrack to accompany my eldest's class on a trip to Independence Hall.

Some "friends." [Razz]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

- posted      Profile for scottneb           Edit/Delete Post 
But, you've shown a certain amount of disrespect if you have your priorities set that way. Hatrack should always be on the top of your priority list.

pfffft...children, HA!

You probably let them drink that Devil Milk, don't you?!

Posts: 1660 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
If by "devil milk" you mean skim milk (or was it mild?), then most definitely. They drank whole milk until the age of two. After that, they graduated to skim -- you know, what adults drink.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
Vinegar and Baking soda??? But Liquid Nitrogen is so much more fun!
Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.