FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Again with the questions for the doctors... (pretty sure this is a mayfly)

Author Topic: Again with the questions for the doctors... (pretty sure this is a mayfly)
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
Gwod I'm so needy. I'm having a little bit of a problem with my circulation, which is odd, because it's usually so good. I can fill a pint bag with blood in no time flat, let me tell you.

But for the last two hours or so, the index finger and to a lesser extent the middle finger of my left hand have been tingling like they're not getting enough blood. And no amount of wiggling helps. My left leg's also been tingling a little bit...

You guys don't think it could be a stroke, do you?? Aren't I too young for that? And I think this has happened before and it just went away... I dunno... (worries)

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mothertree
Member # 4999

- posted      Profile for mothertree   Email mothertree         Edit/Delete Post 
You still with us Ryuko? Tingling could be a bazillion things. No particular reason to think it's a stroke. Mineral imbalance/dehydration, hormonal activity, nerve pinchies, thinking about it too hard...
Posts: 2010 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I'm here. I just went to class. It went away after I ate, which is what, I think, it did before. But I think I'll still see the nurse.
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DemonGarik
Member # 7793

- posted      Profile for DemonGarik   Email DemonGarik         Edit/Delete Post 
good idea and feel better!
Posts: 84 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aunty Eem
Member # 7743

- posted      Profile for Aunty Eem   Email Aunty Eem         Edit/Delete Post 
Why didn't you call your MOTHER? [No No]
Posts: 63 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.