FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Question about school cursus (again : i lost the last subject)

Author Topic: Question about school cursus (again : i lost the last subject)
Choobak
Member # 7083

- posted      Profile for Choobak   Email Choobak         Edit/Delete Post 
I posted a topic about that one mounth ago, but i don't manage to re found it.

So I'd like to know what is the common cursus in USA and Great Britain for my job. I must explain the différence with our french cursus. So, please, help me. I know you have 4 years in secondary school, then four years in high school (with a degree te the end ?) and to finish, College (with degree at the end of teh second year and an other (Bachelor) at the end of the 4th year).

Would you correct me, and complete me ?

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you mean courses, as in the classes a person has to take to get a degree? Do you want high school as well as college classes? What type of engineering are you doing?
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Choobak, last time you posted over on the other side. [Smile]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

I search a general description of cursus. So I just want the principal point to make a cursus. Don't discribe the courses type.

I work as computer scientist consultant for a bank (HR service).

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, got it. Too bad, I was about to give you a detailed listing of what I'm taking now. I always feel better when I can whine about all the classes I have to take.
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
Choobak, next time when you post something you might find usefull later just bookmark it in your favorites. That's what I do - and now I have a couple of 10 page threads to read... [Big Grin]
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

I am consultant : i change desk frequently and i have not my personnal computer at work...

In reality, the thread was moved from the forum "Books, films, food, and culture" to "Discussion about Orson Scott Card"...

I could search for a long time...

Thank you for the link.

[ April 21, 2005, 04:42 AM: Message edited by: Choobak ]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.