FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » For all the depressed bunnies out there...

Author Topic: For all the depressed bunnies out there...
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
This is for you:
The Book of Bunny Suicides!
Click on the excerpts link at the bottom of the page. These are really great, I about died laughing. [Smile]

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL]

Thes ones from the return of bunny suicides were better. You had to sorta stop and think about them for a second, and then when you realized what they were trying to do...

[ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL]

Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mothertree
Member # 4999

- posted      Profile for mothertree   Email mothertree         Edit/Delete Post 
There were a couple I didn't get (the turn signal, and what was he holding in the stalagtite one? I think the dvd player was my favorite.
Posts: 2010 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
I love the DVD player one.

In the turn signal one, the left lane is labled "Existence", and the right one is labled "Oblivion". It's hard to read because they shrunk it. [Frown]

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Epictetus
Member # 6235

- posted      Profile for Epictetus   Email Epictetus         Edit/Delete Post 
I remember the first time I picked up this book. ::neat flashback effects:: I was stopping in the Barnes and Nobles Starbuck's sipping what turned out to be a second rate mocha, though I was too uneducated in the taste of coffee to tell the difference.
I picked up the book with mild interest, more in an attempt to appease the girl I was with than because I really was looking at any of the books.
Anyway, to make a long story short, when I got to the page with the bunny kicking the aliens in the crotch, I was sorry I spent the last of my cash on the coffee. [Wink]

Posts: 681 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I think I like "Fatal Attraction" the best.

[ROFL]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
I liked the Harry Potter one.
Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
In the salactite one, he's looking at his watch.
Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HesterGray
Member # 7384

- posted      Profile for HesterGray   Email HesterGray         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]

That's hilarious! I'm going to share this with many people who have my sense of humor.

Um... what Harry Potter one?

Posts: 486 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
My favorite is definately the one where he is about to staple the dogs tail. [Big Grin]

Or the one with the knife shop and 'Electro-Magnets R Us' [ROFL]

And what harry potter one?

Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
It's in the book, but not the previews...
Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
My best friend gave this to me as a Christmas present this past year. [Smile]
Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
0range7Penguin
Member # 7337

- posted      Profile for 0range7Penguin           Edit/Delete Post 
Saw it, bought it, showed it too friends. And their was much rejoicing! [ROFL]
Posts: 832 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]

I loved the blurb from Richard Curtis:

"Watership Down for the deeply sick."

(Just the first line of the blurb)

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

A lot of my favorites weren't in the excerpts. Like the shopping cart one. I thought "Aww...poor bunny, it didn't work"...then I saw the next frame and was rolling on the floor.
larisse
Member # 2221

- posted      Profile for larisse   Email larisse         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]

Oh man, the one that got me was the one with the block of ice with the hammer in it and the bunny against the wall with the nail against its head. I don't know why, but it took me a couple of seconds to see what was going on with it, but once it "got" to my brain I was all giggles. Gonna have to get this book.

Posts: 822 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.