FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » What kind of Jedi are You? Quiz (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What kind of Jedi are You? Quiz
Olivetta
Member # 6456

- posted      Profile for Olivetta   Email Olivetta         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.tvguide.com/special/starwars/quiz.asp

I was a Jedi Guardian, which I find kind of odd, since I was sort of trying to be on the bad side of honest. At least I got a pic of Obi-Wan on the Results page. *sigh*

Posts: 1664 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You are a Jedi Consular.

You are wise, have a way with people and are more of a diplomat than a fighter. Your mind is your greatest asset. Fill it with more knowledge and your power will increase. Share your knowledge with others as an instructor or mentor to help them grow as individuals.

Your wisdom is a gift to be shared with the world.

Boring. *sigh*

Edit: I meant I'm boring, not that the quiz was boring.

Just realized that could be misinterpreted.

[ April 29, 2005, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: Belle ]

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
no. 6
Member # 7753

- posted      Profile for no. 6           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You are a Jedi Master.

You are the best the Jedi have to offer. You have great wisdom and your combat abilities are hard to match. The Force is your ally, and it is useful to solve difficult problems, to help you push yourself to your limits and to accomplish seemingly impossible feats. Patience and inner strength have made you the person you are now.

You are the pinnacle of the Jedi Order.

Hey, I'm as surprised as you are. [Dont Know]
Posts: 410 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrSquicky
Member # 1802

- posted      Profile for MrSquicky   Email MrSquicky         Edit/Delete Post 
The kind you wouldn't dump your boyfriend in.
Posts: 10177 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Whoa. Cool.

quote:
You are a Jedi Master.

You are the best the Jedi have to offer. You have great wisdom and your combat abilities are hard to match. The Force is your ally, and it is useful to solve difficult problems, to help you push yourself to your limits and to accomplish seemingly impossible feats. Patience and inner strength have made you the person you are now.

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged
Member # 7476

- posted      Profile for Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged   Email Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You are a Sith Warrior.

You don't take names; you just kick butt. Your actions speak louder than your words, and when you step into a room, people cower in fear. You are well disciplined and can conquer any obstacle placed in your path. The galaxy will fear your presence.

You are the ultimate weapon

Posts: 796 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
Jedi Master.

From you two's posts, it looks like they used the classes from KOTOR for their descriptions.

Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivetta
Member # 6456

Mr. Squicky, I have never considered what kind of Jedi I'd dump my boyfriend in...
Posts: 1664 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

You are a Jedi Healer.

You are kind, compassionate and care about people. Your heart compels you to feel the pain of others and help alleviate it, even at your own expense. These qualities will draw people to you and heal them, not only physically, but emotionally as well.

The heart is a powerful force for healing.

Yet my favorite force power is Force Lightning.. hmmm...

Pix

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imenimok
Member # 7679

- posted      Profile for imenimok           Edit/Delete Post 
Bummer. I was hoping to be the first Jedi Master. Oh well.
Posts: 226 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
You are a Jedi Master.

You are the pinnacle of the Jedi Order

Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Human
Member # 2985

- posted      Profile for Human   Email Human         Edit/Delete Post 
Ahh...wise in the force, I am.

quote:
You are a Jedi Master.

Posts: 3658 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You are a Jedi Master.

of course.

[ April 29, 2005, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: Dan_raven ]

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 7476

- posted      Profile for Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged   Email Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged         Edit/Delete Post 
It's much harder to be a member of the Sith... [Wink]
Posts: 796 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gryphonesse
Member # 6651

- posted      Profile for Gryphonesse   Email Gryphonesse         Edit/Delete Post 
oh this is TOO cool...
quote:

You are a Jedi Master.

mmm.... emailing this to my friends I will be... mmm....
[Big Grin]

Posts: 262 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivetta
Member # 6456

I took it again and managed to be a Sith Warrior, but I didn't like the picture as well. [Evil]
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
Jedi Master
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
<--also Jedi Master. [Big Grin]
Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 7476

[Evil]
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Woo! Tainted Jedi!

You walk to the beat of your own drummer, and whichever side of the Force serves to your advantage is the side you will use. Many may not agree with your methods, but you still get the job done. You have the potential to be the greatest at whatever you do. You are the chosen one.

Your destiny is in your hands. It's up to you to choose the path you will walk.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Pixiest--ever hear of electro-shock treatment? You are Jedi Queen of Electro Shock therapy.
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

- posted      Profile for unicornwhisperer   Email unicornwhisperer         Edit/Delete Post 
Jedi Healer! Yeah!
Posts: 1417 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryoko
Member # 4947

- posted      Profile for Ryoko   Email Ryoko         Edit/Delete Post 
It said I was a Jawa.

I was hoping for one of the sandpeople, but thems the breaks...

Posts: 194 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You are a Jedi Master.

Hmmmm... then what do I make of my favorite poster as a teenager? The one that my mother barely tolerated? The one that pretty much dominated the room?

No images of the poster that I can find, but this belt buckle is close to the original.

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Jedi Master.

But we knew that already. [Cool]

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portabello
Member # 7710

- posted      Profile for Portabello   Email Portabello         Edit/Delete Post 
This is one of the few tests that I quit out of frustration. There were just too many questions that didn't have any answer anywehre close.

For example,
quote:

17. Someone scoffs at your "great" idea. You:
Force choke them while noting how disturbing their lack of faith is.
persuade them with the Force to see things your way.
persuade them with your lightsaber to see things your way.
fry them with Force lightning while condemning their lack of vision.

I guess I'm just not any kind of jedi.
Posts: 751 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
<--- Jedi Sentinel. Apparently, I'm effective but forgettable. [Wink]
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivetta
Member # 6456

I think the point of the prequels is that nearly all Force-users are Bastards, one way or another. [Wink]
Portabello
Member # 7710

- posted      Profile for Portabello   Email Portabello         Edit/Delete Post 
Does that mean I'm not illigitimate?
Posts: 751 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkKnight
Member # 7536

- posted      Profile for DarkKnight   Email DarkKnight         Edit/Delete Post 
You are a Jedi Master.

I wonder what the 20 year old me would have been...

Posts: 1918 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gnixing
Member # 768

- posted      Profile for gnixing   Email gnixing         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You are a Sith Lord.

You strike fear into the fearless. Legions will follow your command. Your power has no rival. Any lack of faith on your followers' part is a disturbing trait that makes them fit for elimination. With the Force, you have the power to bring the world to its knees.

Rise and meet your destiny

Posts: 494 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Stephen, any chance you've developed patience in the uh, short time since you were a teen?
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Gumby
Member # 6303

- posted      Profile for Mr.Gumby   Email Mr.Gumby         Edit/Delete Post 
Jedi Guardian

quote:
The Republic wouldn't be the same without you. There are alternatives to fighting, but you will do what you have to do to defend the peace. Refine your skills by growing stronger in your connection to the Force. It will get you through many difficult circumstances.
May the Force be with you

(I find this amusing because my name is Alex which means "Defender of man." Kinda cool, doncha think?)

EDIT: the results told me to have the force be with me

[ April 29, 2005, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: Mr.Gumby ]

Posts: 312 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You are a Jedi Sentinel.

People may not always see what you do, but you're working. You don't say much, but why would you need to? If someone wants a job done right, they'll come to you. You're a hard worker, even if you don't get the credit you deserve. Keep at it though, since your job is vital.

The light is your shield in a world of darkness.

Sweet.
Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivetta
Member # 6456

I meant "b@stards" like "jerks" only cussier. Nyah [Razz]

Think about it. They're all about trying to make other people or nations behave peaceably, even if it means changing people's minds without them knowing it, or manipulating their circumstances.

Qui-Gon Jinn cheated to free Anakin, and thereby really hurt Watto's livelihood... Eben Obi-Wan lied like a dog to get Luke to do what he wanted. And Yoda, wise or not, was just plain wrong when he said Luke going to Cloud City would ruin everything. Jedi are cool, but I wouldn't trust one as far as I could spit 'em.

*facepalm*

Somebody just kill me now! I'm too geeky to LIVE!

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You are a Tainted Jedi.

You walk to the beat of your own drummer, and whichever side of the Force serves to your advantage is the side you will use. Many may not agree with your methods, but you still get the job done. You have the potential to be the greatest at whatever you do. You are the chosen one.

Your destiny is in your hands. It's up to you to choose the path you will walk.

Hmm...maybe I shouldn't take this test when I'm really angry and want to destroy things...
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

- posted      Profile for Choobak   Email Choobak         Edit/Delete Post 
Jedi master
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Theca
Member # 1629

- posted      Profile for Theca           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You are a Jedi Healer.

You are kind, compassionate and care about people. Your heart compels you to feel the pain of others and help alleviate it, even at your own expense. These qualities will draw people to you and heal them, not only physically, but emotionally as well.

The heart is a powerful force for healing.

How funny.

[ April 29, 2005, 02:45 PM: Message edited by: Theca ]

Posts: 1990 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

- posted      Profile for Choobak   Email Choobak         Edit/Delete Post 
...but in reality, a sith master ! [Evil]

be afraid !!!

But i am a wookiee... what i said ?

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
Wookie with a lightsaber..hmm...

Somehow not quite as scary as the thought of a gungan with a lightsaber! [Angst]

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
You are a Jedi Sentinel.

People may not always see what you do, but you're working. You don't say much, but why would you need to? If someone wants a job done right, they'll come to you. You're a hard worker, even if you don't get the credit you deserve. Keep at it though, since your job is vital.

The light is your shield in a world of darkness.

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geekazoid
Member # 7610

- posted      Profile for Geekazoid   Email Geekazoid         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You are a Jedi Master.

ohh thats not like me at all
i'm trying till i'm pure evil

edit here my new one
quote:
You are a Sith Lord.

You strike fear into the fearless. Legions will follow your command. Your power has no rival. Any lack of faith on your followers' part is a disturbing trait that makes them fit for elimination. With the Force, you have the power to bring the world to its knees.

Rise and meet your destiny.

now that is more like me

[ April 29, 2005, 03:11 PM: Message edited by: Geekazoid ]

Posts: 42 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Gumby
Member # 6303

- posted      Profile for Mr.Gumby   Email Mr.Gumby         Edit/Delete Post 
no wonder the Jedi Order failed. There's only 2 defenders, a couple healers and sentinels and the rest are evil or egotistical masters.
Posts: 312 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
no. 6
Member # 7753

- posted      Profile for no. 6           Edit/Delete Post 
Admittedly, I didn't like any of the television shows presented, and many of the choices had no option that I would normally choose. Not that I'm not egotistical, mind you, but if being a Jedi Master involves watching Lost, then I'll have to wait until the re-runs so I can catch up.
Posts: 410 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

I don't watch TV much, so the TV show questions were pretty irrelevant. And if I had jedi powers, I would use them to my full enjoyment. Get back at people, make them really listen to me, disintegrate my schoolbooks, and play around with telekenesis. [Evil]

I don't know why the quiz said I was tainted. [Wink]

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a Jedi Master! [Taunt]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Stephen, any chance you've developed patience in the uh, short time since you were a teen?
rivka,

Could be.

An alternative explanation is that I've "killed" enough to be patient - for now. [Evil]

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

You are a Sith Warrior.

You don't take names; you just kick butt. Your actions speak louder than your words, and when you step into a room, people cower in fear. You are well disciplined and can conquer any obstacle placed in your path. The galaxy will fear your presence.

You are the ultimate weapon.

I am Sith, hear me roar. [Big Grin]

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StickyWicket
Member # 7926

- posted      Profile for StickyWicket   Email StickyWicket         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You are a Jedi Playa'.

You are the best God has to offer to women. You have great wisdom and your pimping abilities are hard to match. The ladies are your allies, to help you push yourself to your limits and to accomplish seemingly impossible feats of sexual stamina. Barry White and inner strength have made you the person you are now.

Posts: 128 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
Yep.

Your saber runs on batteries.

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.