FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Performance Enhancing Contacts

Author Topic: Performance Enhancing Contacts
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
Check this out. I'm not sure if I like the connotation of "performance enhancing." That always makes it sound like cheating. But is this cheating? It seems more like sunglasses, of a sort. If you think about it, everything's performance enhancing. There are performance enhancing cleats, performance enhancing gloves, performance enhancing practices... You name it. This brings up an interesting subject.
Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHumanTarget
Member # 7129

- posted      Profile for TheHumanTarget           Edit/Delete Post 
I've been wearing performance enhancing contacts for years...they help me see AND make me unbelieveably more attractive to the opposite sex.
Posts: 1480 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
I want to get those contacts that look like cat eyes. I'm sure that would enhance my performace somehow.
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
Aren't you catty enough already? [Razz]
Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
Annie! [Kiss] Go here please, and carefully consider joining the appropriate yahoo group. [Smile]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

quote:
Aren't you catty enough already?
Uncle Orson certainly thinks so.
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

And I think I may join, Hobbesy, though if you remember I currently suffer under the Dial Up Connection of Doom.

Maybe I can read Leprachauns Never Lie, though....

Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
Ahh, such a blessing your delightful presence would bring to our humble group! I eagerly anticipate the soundings of such a handsome voice employed justly. As to your other concerns, let them not hinder you to the utmost, we deal in modest files sizes here.

But now I am infringing on our current topic of debate, pray resume.

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steev
Member # 6805

- posted      Profile for Steev           Edit/Delete Post 
Anything that will correct my vision and make it better is OK with me. Even if the pro sports world uses it. Better eyesight isn't the same as a drug or modified equipment. It's just better eyesight and some people have an inherent advantage over others. Having corrective lenses that would also block glare or sunlight is something I've been waiting to get for years.

I just hope that they have more than athletes in mind as their customers.

Posts: 527 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.