FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Yuck, Windstar, and cuteness (updated, bought a van!)

Author Topic: Yuck, Windstar, and cuteness (updated, bought a van!)
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
It came on suddenly. I got ready for bed last night, and was fine. I lay in bed reading for about an hour. I was fine. I turned out the light to go to sleep, and suddenly my belly felt like it had a big rock in it. Then waves of nausea rolled over me. I jumped out of bed, ran for the bathroom...and sat down. Ewww...smelly!

Half an hour later I went back to bed...10 minutes later I was back in the bathroom. The only thing worse than serious diarrhea is when you're vomiting too. Thank goodness the trash can was waterproof. And the chills...I swear I thought I was going to freeze.

This morning, my belly still hurts some, though not like last night, and things are not...as solid as they should be, but at least I don't feel like I'm dying.

Yesterday evening, my dad brought a 1996 Windstar by for us to test drive. It needs work, and the lady is asking $2000 for it. I think we're going to offer $1300 and see if she takes $1500. We wouldn't even be considering it, but my car is broken, we can't find the parts anywhere to fix it, and the 1987 Econoline we have (that's been broken since last July) will cost $2200 to fix. A sucky situation all around.

Boo is a stinker. He's down to nursing about 4 times a week now...he's just not all that interested. The other night, I was laying on the couch while he crawled around on the floor playing. He came over, stood up by the couch, lifted up my shirt, and patted my breast. Then he leaned over and kissed it. [ROFL] I thought he was wanting to nurse, and was all set to pick him up and snuggle...but he surprised me. Rotten little monkey. I think he'll be weaned completely soon, and while it makes me sad that he's growing up, I'm happy that he's feeling so independent.

[ May 06, 2005, 07:23 PM: Message edited by: Boon ]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
Yuck, I think I have what you have. With a pounding headache.

Boo is just adorable. [Big Grin]

Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]

*biosuithug*

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Bought the van...put brand new tires on it, had the oil changed, fixed most of the minor stuff that was wrong with it...and STILL haven't hit that $1500 mark!

Thing drives like a dream. And the kids LOVE having a/c vents in the rear.

[Party]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desdemona
Member # 7100

- posted      Profile for Desdemona   Email Desdemona         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile] And they're made near my school! [Smile]

Seriosly, though, that's great news.

Posts: 459 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.