FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Jennifer Wilbanks Runaway Bride Found On My Toast!!!!

Author Topic: Jennifer Wilbanks Runaway Bride Found On My Toast!!!!
Jay
Member # 5786

- posted      Profile for Jay   Email Jay         Edit/Delete Post 
Jennifer Wilbanks Runaway Bride Found On My Toast!!!!

You have got to be kidding….
I think I’m going to get a bagel and carve OBL in it this weekend.

Posts: 2845 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Traveler
Member # 3615

- posted      Profile for Traveler           Edit/Delete Post 
That is hilarious! I can't believe that the current bid is $15,300!!!!
Posts: 512 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
It's her! Just look at the eyes!

Man, that's the best auction joke I've ever seen. I hope he doesn't actually expect people to pay, though [Smile]

Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

Why not? They bid!!! It's a contract. Get one of them lawyers who are all sue happy and have a field day!
Posts: 2845 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
accio
Member # 3040

- posted      Profile for accio   Email accio         Edit/Delete Post 
And I thought this was bad!
Posts: 333 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
I was surprised at that huge bid too.
What happens when a bid is bogus on Ebay?

Besides, Jennifer should be on a Wheaties box, not toast. [Razz]

Or a sneaker ad--couldn't you just see her lacing up her jogging shoes and hightailing it out of town?

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
I bet you this is fake.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

Holy Crud.... There is 127 things listed when you search on Jennifer Wilbanks

http://search.ebay.com/Jennifer-Wilbanks_W0QQsojsZ1QQfromZR40

How funny...
Bids on a number of them too.

Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL] Good one, accio! The shoes are a nice touch.
What a fine tradition: cashing in on a loved one's troubles.

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
This was a great email i thought you all would enjoy "No matter how you slice it, I think what you are doing is crummy. I don't mean to sound stale but you should try to do more with your time besides loafing off at your computer".
Gee, was this from one of our resident punsters?
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Get a second email, from maybe a public computer....create a phony ebay account, and then fake bid on your own auction.....

Not that hard to do, really...

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
That's it.
I need to get a toaster.

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Get a second email, from maybe a public computer....create a phony ebay account, and then fake bid on your own auction.....
Except that out of over 100 bids, only 13 names have feedback ratings of less than 10. And only 3 of those have the "new user" icon next to their name. So either the seller's got a bunch of friends he's got racking up his auction or there are a LOT of really dumb people out there.
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Avadaru
Member # 3026

- posted      Profile for Avadaru   Email Avadaru         Edit/Delete Post 
What's the difference between the one originally linked and this one?
Posts: 1225 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

Avadaru, yours is no longer available... maybe EBay pulled the first auction and the seller relisted?
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
DUDE! 16,000 dollars!!! arg!

That's IT. I am so going to get a toaster now... [ROFL]

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

you're toast

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.