FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » My nephew was born on Tuesday! *Isn't anyone gonna say anything?*

Author Topic: My nephew was born on Tuesday! *Isn't anyone gonna say anything?*
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
Yep. My little Angel Eduardo. He's the first son of my only brother. He was born around 3AM on May 10 at Brawley, CA. He was later taken to the San Diego Children's Hospital yesterday at 3PM because he needed urgent medical attention. You see, he was having trouble breathing (my brother said Eduardo was forgetting to breathe or something) and has a mild infection in his blood. I met him yesterday around 2AM at the hospital and he seemed like a pretty alert child! The nurse said that Ed was responding to treatment in a very positive way. I'm glad. He weighs around 4 lbs. [Frown] which worried me at first, but he is a month premature anyway. So was I, I was due on April 16, but arrived on March 16.

[Kiss] Angel Eduardo

[ May 12, 2005, 12:56 PM: Message edited by: Altáriël of Dorthonion ]

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
Party !
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
cooooooooool [Party]
Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
yay. mazeltov its a boy.
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BotaLadyG
Member # 7053

- posted      Profile for BotaLadyG   Email BotaLadyG         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay!!! I hope everything is well with the lil man.... Congrats to you Auntie! [The Wave] [Party]
Posts: 115 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
[The Wave]

Hello, Angel! [Big Grin]

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
The first son? Does he have any daughters?

Congratulations.

Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
[The Wave]

Hello, Angel! [Big Grin]

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lem
Member # 6914

- posted      Profile for lem           Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the world Angel Eduardo. *Prayers for your health and development*

[The Wave] [Party] [The Wave]

Posts: 2445 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lem
Member # 6914

- posted      Profile for lem           Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the world Angel Eduardo. *Prayers for your health and development*

[The Wave] [Party] [The Wave]

Posts: 2445 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations on your new nephew! I hope Mom is doing well and that Eduardo will continue to improve. [Smile]
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

Congratulations on your new nephew! I hope Mom is doing well and that Eduardo will continue to improve. [Smile]
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

thx guys. BTW, what's with all the double posting?
Anyhoot. The mom is doing well, and it is actually not only the first son, but the first born as well. The mom, which I personally detest, didn't nourish herself as she should've done while she was pregnant. Hence, it helped to create this problem. She is a hot-headed, stubborn, toothpick-physique, i-don't-care-what-happens-to-my-child mom. Basically. What I mean is that she never thought about the consquences of her actions while she was pregnant. She was too busy being jealous of my brother to care, which is one of the reasons my brother dumped her. He'll take care of Ed, but he won't marry the mom.

ludosti
Member # 1772

[Frown] I'm sorry she has such a horrible attitude towards motherhood, but I'm glad your brother will take care of him (better than it sounds like the mom would).
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
How exciting for you! I'm sorry about the situation with the mother...

But this is still an event to be congratulated. [Smile]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Sucks about the mother, but yay on Eduardo. Coolness!
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
WEelcome to the world, Eduardo!

I 'm sorry his mom is not a concientious one, but it seems like your family will help take up the slack.

Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the world, Angel Eduardo, and all the healing thoughts I can send to make you stronger!
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, congrats on being an Aunt! That's really cool, and I know you'll be an awesome Aunt. [Smile]
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

Thx for all the good thoughts. I really appreciate it.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.