FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Who the heck is K.Q. - that's all I wanna know (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Who the heck is K.Q. - that's all I wanna know
alluvion
Member # 7462

- posted      Profile for alluvion   Email alluvion         Edit/Delete Post 
1. She's not a she, but a wolverine-form of poster carniverosity.

2. He's a sham in-transition to becoming an icon for fast-food.

3. Hmm... tastey. Like Ralphie on 'roids.

boo-yah!

Posts: 551 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
*pours bottle of Heinz on alluvion's head*

Go eat yourself. [Razz]

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DavidR
Member # 7473

- posted      Profile for DavidR   Email DavidR         Edit/Delete Post 
That imagery is bringing laughter to my belly and tears to my eyes.
Posts: 148 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
[Roll Eyes]

I'm real. And you? [Taunt]

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crown Princess of Pickle Relish
Member # 8019

- posted      Profile for Crown Princess of Pickle Relish           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, of course you have to be born to it.
Posts: 36 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
Or marry into it. I'm more curious as to the daily duties of the royal ketchup family.

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 8019

- posted      Profile for Crown Princess of Pickle Relish           Edit/Delete Post 
I imagine they reign over their particular land, you silly commoner...unless there's Ketchupian parliament--in which case, they're likely figureheads whose lives are watched by the media only for their scandals.

Fortunately, my realm is a benevolent dictatorship.

Posts: 36 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rani Sambol Oelik
Member # 8020

- posted      Profile for Rani Sambol Oelik   Email Rani Sambol Oelik         Edit/Delete Post 
Or a Sambolian referendum bringing back royalty.
Posts: 39 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portabello
Member # 7710

- posted      Profile for Portabello   Email Portabello         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I'm real. And you?
Really? Who have you met?
Posts: 751 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vána
Member # 6593

- posted      Profile for Vána   Email Vána         Edit/Delete Post 
All of us at Wenchcon, actually.
Posts: 3214 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
She lives in Dallas, so she's met me and Coccinelle, too. [Smile]
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tandorii
Member # 8021

- posted      Profile for Tandorii   Email Tandorii         Edit/Delete Post 
Ketchupqueen is the queen of all condiments.
We worship her.

Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rani Sambol Oelik
Member # 8020

- posted      Profile for Rani Sambol Oelik   Email Rani Sambol Oelik         Edit/Delete Post 
I do not worship her. I do not worship anyone. Everyone in my kingdom worships me.
Posts: 39 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tandorii
Member # 8021

- posted      Profile for Tandorii   Email Tandorii         Edit/Delete Post 
Then I'm sorry, but I'm with her. I don't worship nitpickers. [Wink]
Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rani Sambol Oelik
Member # 8020

No problem. Mine is a large and densely populated kingdom. We will overcome all! Mwahahahaha!
Member # 8019

Not MY kingdom, you don't!

Don't make me whack you with my gherkin scepter!

Rogan Josh
Member # 8024

- posted      Profile for Rogan Josh   Email Rogan Josh         Edit/Delete Post 
KQ is our queen !
KQ is our queen !
She know how to make food yummy,
KQ is our queen !
/Harry Potter

Posts: 27 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

I would like to point out that I have also met rivka and Papa Moose. But katharina and Coccinelle made me real, so I love them best. [Wink]
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

(Except when rivka washes her hair.)
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I would like to point out that I have also met rivka and Papa Moose. But katharina and Coccinelle made me real, so I love them best.
[Cry]
quote:
(Except when rivka washes her hair.)
[Eek!] [Angst]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
*Adds new rule to Hatrack social network diagram:
rivka washes her hair-->causes KQ to reprioritize HR luvs*

Dang, just when I thought I had it figured out, too.
[Confused] [Grumble]

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Morbo, you should never try to figure me out. I think you would have figured out by now that I'm one of those people who bucks all expectations out of sheer spite. [Razz]

Pe... *clamps hand over mouth*

Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
This just in, the King of Mayonaisse and dutchess of Ketchup just had their first child, who was then dubbed as Oscar Meyer, Prince of Fry Sauce. (I'm guessing only the westerners here will get that.)
Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

(Um, like, only Utahns and Idahoans?)
rivka
Member # 4859

Nah, any Hatracker who's been here long enough knows about fry sauce.

In fact, the thread in question seems to be so old it has fallen off the board.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

I only learned of fry sauce as such when I joined the Church, although my parents had been making it to go with falafel for years. [Dont Know]
whiskysunrise
Member # 6819

- posted      Profile for whiskysunrise   Email whiskysunrise         Edit/Delete Post 
Fry sauce is yummy. Thank heaven for Arctic Circle.
Posts: 747 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

quote:
Originally posted by ketchupqueen:
I only learned of fry sauce as such when I joined the Church, although my parents had been making it to go with falafel for years. [Dont Know]

INFIDEL! The only sauces that go with falafel are hummus and tahina.
God of Taste
Member # 8030

- posted      Profile for God of Taste   Email God of Taste         Edit/Delete Post 
Hummus goes with Falafel.

All Condiment Royalty shall rule their own kingdoms and shall not provoke war on any other.

Thus saith Me.

Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

Thus satiateth thee?
Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

rivka, I was an innocent. My parents did it to me as a child. How was I to know it was wrong?

Rest assured, even I now use hummus on my falafel. [Smile]

Morbo
Member # 5309

That's how you know you've truly grown up: when you choose your own condiments, forsaking the food of your forefathers...
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

And foremothers, you sexist, unscrupulous puppet! [Taunt]
Morbo
Member # 5309

They're implied in my statement, you PC knee-jerk feminist <insert mean noun>. [Razz]

Plus, adding fm would have bogged down my alliterative rhythm. *sniff*

quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
You could have said, "forsaking the food of your forefathers and forefeminists." But that doesn't go as well either. But it does support alliteration.

Or how abuot "Forsaking the food of your forefathers and forefemale parents." Or "Forsaking the food of your foreparents." Or "foresaking the foodstuff of your forefamily." Yeah, I like the last one best. [Big Grin]

Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

quote:
Originally posted by quidscribis:
I've become seriously apathetic about writing.

But you still have the desire to rewrite my fluff? Everybody's a forecritic ... [Wink] [Grumble]
Morbo
Member # 5309

Or rather, a post-critic.
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, it's a sickness, ya know? [Dont Know]
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

quote:
Everybody's a forecritic ...
Now, hold on; I'm not going to circumcise my sons.
Morbo
Member # 5309

'SOK. I like "forefeminists."
"Four score and five years ago our forefeminists brought forth on this nation, a new class of voters, conceived by libbers and libertines, and dedicated to the proposition that all people are created equal."

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Now we are engaged in a battle against inequality, while the word "feminist" equals "old, ugly lesbians" in many young womens' minds, and so they disassociate themselves from the movement even though the goals originally concieved, such as equal pay for equal work, are not yet achieved, and American women do not have even the basic childcare options and benefits available to European women, much less a healthy self-concept.
quidscribis
Member # 5124

Yeah, but now the thread's getting all serious again.

Down with the forefeminists!!!!

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Um... Up with parties? [Party]
quidscribis
Member # 5124

[Smile] Yeah, I can go with that. [Party] [Party] [Party]
Epictetus
Member # 6235

- posted      Profile for Epictetus   Email Epictetus         Edit/Delete Post 
Can I just take this moment to say you lot are hilarious. This thread just made my day.
Posts: 681 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

Thank you. [Big Grin] And you're welcome. [Big Grin]
Member # 8019

Just a thought, but what about "forsaking the food of your ancestors"? [Big Grin]
gnixing
Member # 768

- posted      Profile for gnixing   Email gnixing         Edit/Delete Post 
Fry sauce is not only a Utah/Idaho thing. You can purchase fry sauce in grocery stores in Italy.
Posts: 494 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Seriously? Weird.
lucy hummer
Member # 7740

- posted      Profile for lucy hummer   Email lucy hummer         Edit/Delete Post 
ok now i have to look up what fry sauce is, I have absolutely no clue
Posts: 94 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.