FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Birthday calculator

Author Topic: Birthday calculator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.paulsadowski.com/birthday.asp

Fun.

quote:
You were born on a Tuesday
under the astrological sign Capricorn.
Your Life path number is 7.

Apple Tree, the Love
Of slight build, lots of charm, appeal and attraction, pleasant aura, flirtatious, adventurous, sensitive, always in love, wants to love and be loved, faithful and tender partner, very generous, scientific talents, lives for today, a carefree philosopher with imagination.

The moon's phase on the day you were
born was full.

quote:
A Life Path 7 person is a peaceful and affectionate soul, and by nature rather reserved and analytical. The overwhelming strength of the number 7 is reflected in the depth of thinking that is shown; you will garner knowledge from practically every source that you find. Intellectual, scientific and studious, you don't accept a premise until you have dissected the subject and arrived at you own independent conclusion. This is a very spiritual number and it often denotes a sort of spiritual wisdom that becomes apparent at a fairly early age. You need a good deal of quiet time to be with your own inner thoughts and dreams. You dislike crowds, noise and confusion. You are very thorough and complete in your work, the perfectionist who expects everyone else to be a meet a high standard of performance, too. You evaluate situations very quickly and with amazing accuracy. You rely heavily on your experiences and your intuition, rather than accepting advice from someone; your hunches usually prove to be very accurate, and knowing this, you are one who tends to follow the directions they seem to guide. It's easy for you to detect deception and recognize insincere people. You aren't one to have a wide circle of friends, but once you accept someone as a friend, it's for life. You really aren't a very social person, and your reserve is often taken to be aloofness. Actually, it's not that at all, but merely a cover up for your basic feeling of insecurity. You actually like being alone, away from the hustle and bustle of modern life. In many ways, you would have fit in better in much earlier times when the pace of life was less hectic.
In the most negative use of the 7 energies, you can become very pessimistic, lackadaisical, quarrelsome, and secretive. A Life Path 7 individual who is not living life fully and gaining through experiences, is a hard person to live with because of a serious lack of consideration and because there is such a negative attitude. The negative 7 is very selfish and spoiled. If you have any of the negative traits they are very difficult to get rid of because you tend to feel that the world really does owe you a living or in some way is not being fairly treated. Fortunately, the negative 7 is not the typical 7, at least not without some mitigating positive traits. This number is one that seems to have some major shifts from highs to lows. Stability in feelings may be elusive for you.

I did this for everyone in my family.

While two were totally accurate, several were only slightly accurate and a couple were so far off, I didn't even recognise the person.

But fun.

Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maui babe
Member # 1894

- posted      Profile for maui babe   Email maui babe         Edit/Delete Post 
[quote] You were born on a Wednesday
under the astrological sign Sagittarius.
Your Life path number is 2. [\quote]

I've always been painfully aware that I was born on a Wednesday, so this was not exactly news to me.

When I was about 8, I learned the poem "Monday's Child" and was sad about the line "Wednesday's child is full of woe". I fretted about that for years and whenever anything bad happened to me, I blamed it on being a "Wednesday's Child".

Posts: 2069 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
oh, Maui Babe, I remember learning that poem too! Except I'm a Sunday's Child so I've got it good. =P

Thanks for posting that Kayla! Mine was amazingly accurate...

quote:
You are idealistic and must feel useful to be happy. The main contribution you make is that of advice, service and ever present support. This is the Life Path related to leadership by example and assumption of responsibility, thus, it is your obligation to pick up the burden and always be ready to help.
Did you do the name one too? I got a similar result for my name as for my birthdate, which I found interesting.

quote:
You dream of artistic expression; writing, painting, music. You would seek to more freely express your inner feeling and obtain more enjoyment from life. You also dream of being more popular, likable, and appreciated.

Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

No, I hadn't done the name.

quote:
Your number is: 6

The characteristics of #6 are: Responsibility, protection, nurturing, community, balance, sympathy.

Your Soul Urge number is: 9

Your Inner Dream number is: 7

Yeah, that seems deadly accurate, too.
Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mothertree
Member # 4999

- posted      Profile for mothertree   Email mothertree         Edit/Delete Post 
Your birth tree is

Hornbeam, the good taste
Of cool beauty, cares for its looks and condition, good taste, tends to egoism, makes life as comfortable as possible, leads reasonable, disciplined life, looks for kindness, an emotional partner and acknowledgment, dreams of unusual lovers, is seldom happy with her feelings, mistrusts most people*, is never sure of its decisions, very conscientious.

* particularly websites of this type.

I mean, how can it know my age in hours, minutes and seconds without knowing what time and time zone I was born in?

Posts: 2010 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mothertree
Member # 4999

- posted      Profile for mothertree   Email mothertree         Edit/Delete Post 
"dreams of unusual lovers"

Oh, I missed that on the first reading. Um, guilty.

Posts: 2010 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm always bothered by how accurate silly astrological readings tend to be for me -- especially compared to my wife, who's almost always the complete opposite of what's described. Mine's below.

(I was also apparently born on the first day of a new moon. I didn't know that.)

quote:

The Life Path 1 drive in this life is characterized by individualist desires, independence, and the need for personal attainment. The purpose to be fulfilled on this Life Path is that of becoming independent. This is a two part learning process; first, you must learn to stand on your own two feet and learn not to depend on others. After you are indeed free and independent, you must learn to be a leader. Many of our Generals, corporate leaders, and political leaders are men and women having the Life Path number 1. The 1 always has the potential for greatness as a leader, but they may fail as a follower. Many 1's spend most of their lives shaking off their dependent side. When this happens, there is little time left for enjoying the rewards to be gained through independence. The individual with Life Path 1 has to overcome an environment in which it is very easy to be dependent, and difficult to be independent.
A person with positive 1 traits abounds in creative inspiration, and possesses the enthusiasm and drive to accomplish a great deal. Your drive and potential for action comes directly from the enormous depth of strength you have. This is both the physical and inner varieties of strength. With this strength comes utter determination and the capability to lead. As a natural leader you have a flair for taking charge of any situation. Highly original, you may have talents as an inventor or innovator of some sort. In any work that you choose, your independent attitude can show through. You have very strong personal needs and desires, and you feel it is always necessary to follow your own convictions. You are ambitious, and either understand or must learn the need for aggressive action to promote yourself. Although you may hide the fact for social reasons, you are highly self-centered and demand to have your way in most circumstances.

When the 1 Life Path person is not fully developed and expressing the negative side of this number, the demeanor may appear very dependent rather than independent. If you are expressing this negative trait of the number 1, you are likely to be very dissatisfied with your circumstances, and long for self-sufficiency. This is defined as the weak or dependent side of the negative 1 Life Path. On the strong side of this negative curve, the 1 energy can become too self-serving, selfish and egotistical. Over-confidence and impatience mark this individual.

The expression or destiny for #3:
An Expression of 3 produces a quest for destiny with words along a variety of lines that may include writing, speaking, singing, acting or teaching; our entertainers, writers, litigators, teachers, salesmen, and composers. You also have the destiny to sell yourself or sell just about any product that comes along. You are imaginative in your presentation, and you may have creative talents in the arts, although these are more likely to be latent. You are an optimistic person that seems ever enthusiastic about life and living. You are friendly, loving and social, and people like you because you are charming and such a good conversationalist. Your ability to communicate may often inspire others. It is your role in life to inspire and motivate; to raise the spirits of those around you.

The negative side of number 3 Expression is superficiality. You may tend to scatter your forces and simply be too easygoing. It is advisable for the negative 3 to avoid dwelling on trivial matters, especially gossip.

A Soul Urge number of 3 means:
With the Soul Urge number 3 your desire in life is personal expression, and generally enjoying life to its fullest. You want to participate in an active social life and enjoy a large circle of friends. You want to be in the limelight, expressing your artistic or intellectual talents. Word skills may be your thing; speaking, writing, acting, singing. In a positive sense, the 3 energy is friendly, outgoing and always very social.

You have a decidedly upbeat attitude that is rarely discouraged; a good mental and emotional balance.

The 3 Soul Urge gives intuitive insight, thus, very high creative and inspirational tendencies. The truly outstanding trait shown by the 3 Soul Urge is that of self-expression, regardless of the field of endeavor.

On the negative side, you may at times become too easygoing and too optimistic, tending to scatter forces and accomplish very little. Often, the excessive 3 energy produces non-stop talkers. Everyone has faults, but the 3 soul urge doesn't appreciate having these pointed out.

A Inner Dream number of 1 means:
You dream of being a leader and one who is in charge. You want to be known for your courage, daring, and original ideas. You seek unconquered heights. People may get a first impression that you are very aggressive and sure of yourself.

And here's my full birth chart. Some of the contradictions are quite funny, but it's still one of the more accurate horoscopes I've ever seen.

quote:

Sun in Aries ascendant
He has a strong personality and an entrepreneurial spirit. He is ambitious and self-willed, stubborn, obstinate and tenacious.

Weaknesses: nervousness, impulsiveness, wastefulness, provoking nature, restlessness and changeability.

Sun in I
Forceful personality. He is strong-willed, authoritarian. He is self-confident but is sometimes arrogant. Had an unhappy childhood. His desire for self-development leads to success. He tends to be very professional.

702 Conjunction Sun - Moon
He has lots of vitality. He likes public life; he is popular and his company is appreciated. He is balanced, at ease with himself, and gets on very well with his parents.

197 Conjunction Sun - Mercury
He is intelligent and knows what he wants. Is a good organizer. He likes moving, travel. He likes literature.

Moon in Aries
He is autonomous, emancipated, courageous. Self-assured, with energetic activities. He is ambitious and enthusiastic.

Weaknesses: impulsiveness, domination, aggressiveness, great impetuousness. Constant changing of job.

Moon in I
Very sensitive. Fantasizes. He is prudent, but emotional, and can suffer from illogical fears.

340 Conjunction Moon - Mercury
He has good judgement and a good memory. He is intelligent, imaginative, vivacious and avoids falling into ruts. He speaks easily and often. He has an aptitude for learning foreign languages, but lacks rigor.

-10 Square Moon - Saturn
He has changeable moods. When depressed, he manifests a reserved character, is stubborn and lacks assurance. His relationship with his mother is disturbing and difficult, overriding any other suggestions from other signs; he has considerable family problems. This is the standard aspect for children who are abandoned or lack maternal love.

Mercury in Aries
He argues, disputes, discusses, answers back. Lively mind which quickly understands a given situation. He is very resourceful and capable.

Weaknesses: he is impetuous, hot-headed, petulant, and occasionally callous. Impatient and hasty, which causes problems due to lack of foresight before acting.

Mercury in I
Lively, alert, penetrating and ingenious mind. He expresses himself easily and is a born orator. He always looks on the bright side. Very adaptable.

141 Conjunction Mercury - Jupiter
He is intelligent and has big ideas, but poor follow-through. He is tolerant and has a strong sense of justice. He is generally just and sensible. He has the "gift of the gab," and likes to speak. He also likes literature. He is erudite and will normally be successful socially.

82 Trine Mercury - Neptune
He can put down in writing everything that his imagination and intuition dictates.

-71 Opposition Mercury - Pluto
He is impatient. He likes contradiction and is irascible. His arguments are noisy and animated.

69 Conjunction Mercury - Ascendant
He is intelligent, with quick and lively reflexes. He is preoccupied with maintaining his circle. He likes to exchange ideas with his friends, but will also engage surprisingly freely with strangers.

Venus in Taurus
Amiability and fidelity. Likes to please and dress up. Earns a good living. He is generous but not extravagant. Affectionate, sensual and loving in nature, he is mildly epicurian: sensitive to beauty, melodious sounds, foods, perfumes. Love arrives slowly, without passion but with force. Love is lasting.

Weaknesses: indolence, laziness, immoderate taste for pleasures of Life, gambling, entertainment and luxury.

Venus in II
There is a link between emotional life and money. He is helped by friends or by a person to whom he is emotionally linked. He fails to take advantage of friendships for professional success. Activities connected with beauty, aesthetics, finery. Danger: big spending.

-108 Square Venus - Mars
While he is passionate, he likes carnal desires and voluptuousness above all. He goes to excess, is unfaithful and often unsatisfied. Serious family quarrels in view.

Mars in Aquarius
He uses his aggressiveness in a social battle for freedom, or independence or adventure, but always linked to society. Likes riots, independence, and change.

Mars in XII
When working, he commits to it with all his energy and focus. He loves research and project management.

77 Trine Mars - Uranus
He possesses exceptional energy. He is impulsive but bold. He takes on risky enterprises for the good of the community, with all the energy he possesses. He has a great need of his independence and likes his freedom of action; he makes a good supervisor but a poor employee.

Jupiter in Aries
He is open, loyal, correct and honest. He is ambitious, of good character and likes being amused.

Weaknesses: he is often in a bad mood, which may manifest according to other signs.

Jupiter in I
He is jovial, expansive, dynamic, kindly, and altruistic. He has good judgement, is tolerant and likes food (possibly overmuch). He has a good education and a prosperous life.

19 Trine Jupiter - Neptune
He is very generous and altruistic, helping people in difficulty or sick people. He knows how to listen or, more accurately, how to give that impression. He is imaginative and loves literature and the arts.

-96 Opposition Jupiter - Pluto
He tends to exploit others, and can tend towards dishonesty in so doing.

Saturn in Cancer
Invests more in his interior reality than in the outside world. He saves well and buys property.

Weaknesses: a secret melancholy that can manifest itself as a desire for solitude.

-5 Square Saturn - Pluto
He is not open to others' ideas, especially if they are free-thinking. He is an egoist and has a narrow mind.

Uranus in Scorpio
Intelligent and subtle. Adores research, inquiry, investigation. Very sensual.

Uranus in VII
His independence does not tolerate marriage very well. If he does marry, he has little chance of finishing his days with the spouse, unless the partner gives him complete freedom and accepts his unfaithfulness.

Neptune in Sagittarius
Likes long voyages, things foreign, water.

Neptune in VIII
Marriage can solve a few financial problems.

4 Trine Neptune - Ascendant
He has strange relationships. He is easily influenced, very sensitive and emotional.

-15 Opposition Pluto - Ascendant
He imposes his will by force, violence.

House I Ascendant In Aries
Social success thanks to his talents; good results at school.

House II in Taurus
Social success will be acquired by laborious, long work that will require a lot of patience.

House III in Gemini
He adapts well to any kind of change, and enthusiastically. He doesn't like monotony. Will need to move house because of work reasons, probably shortly after a marriage.

House IV in Cancer
Likes family life; children have a large place in his heart. He is outwardly calm, affectionate, and tender, though rarely delicate.

House V in Cancer
He will often be in love, up until the day he meets the chosen one. Then, no more flirting; he commits immediately.

House VI in Leo
Has the Ability to command authority at work. Weak point: the heart and arteries.

House VII in Libra
Love-marriage with someone of a higher financial class, bringing the desired luxury and refinement.

House VIII in Scorpio
Hastiness puts his life in danger too often.

House IX in Sagittarius
Several long voyages abroad. Might settle permanently in a foreign country. Intellectual work, mathematical mind, but does this reluctantly.

House X in Capricorn
Respectable, irreproachable in his work and moral qualities; scrupulous and praiseworthy.

House XI in Capricorn
Stable friendships with diverse, wise people, from whose experience of life he can profit in his own life.

House XII in Aquarius
His friends will bring quite a lot of problems and hassles.

[ May 17, 2005, 11:14 PM: Message edited by: TomDavidson ]

Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Your number is: 5

The characteristics of #5 are: Expansiveness, visionary, adventure, the constructive use of freedom.

The expression or destiny for #5:
The number 5 Expression endows with the wonderful characteristic of multi-talents and versatility. You can do so many things well. The tone of the number 5 is constructive freedom, and in your drive to attain this freedom, you will likely be the master of adaptability and change. You are good at presenting ideas and knowing how to approach people to get what you want. Naturally, this gives you an edge in any sort of selling game and spells easy success when it comes to working with people in most jobs. Your popularity may lead you toward some form of entertainment or amusement. Whatever you do, you are clever, analytical, and a very quick thinker.

If there is too much of the 5 energy in your makeup, you may express some the negative attitudes of the number. Your restless and impatient attitude may keep you from staying with any project for too long. Sometimes you can be rather erratic and scatter yourself and your energies. You have a hard time keeping regular office hours and maintaining any sort of a routine. You tend to react strongly if you sense that your freedom of speech or action is being impaired or restricted in any way. As clever as you are, you may have a tendency to make the same mistakes over and over again because much of your response is glib reaction rather that thoughtful application. You are in a continuous state of flux brought by constantly changing interests.

Your Soul Urge number is: 5

A Soul Urge number of 5 means:
The 5 soul urge or motivation would like to follow a life of freedom, excitement, adventure and unexpected happening. The idea of travel and freedom to roam intrigues you. You are very much the adventurer at heart. Not particularly concerned about your future or about getting ahead, you can seem superficial and unmotivated.

In a positive sense, the energies of the number 5 make you very adaptable and versatile. You have a natural resourcefulness and enthusiasm that may mark you as a progressive with a good mind and active imagination. You seem to have a natural inclination to be a pace-setter. You are attracted to the unusual and the fast paced.

You may be overly restless and impatient at times. You may dislike the routine work that you are engaged in, and tend to jump from activity to activity, without ever finishing anything. You may have difficulty with responsibility. You don't want to be tied down to a relationship, and it may be hard to commit to one person.

Your Inner Dream number is: 1

A Inner Dream number of 1 means:
You dream of being a leader and one who is in charge. You want to be known for your courage, daring, and original ideas. You seek unconquered heights. People may get a first impression that you are very aggressive and sure of yourself.

Is that me?
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
This is cool....not the predicition of the future and personality, but the moons phases, and the numbers regarding my birthday.

Thanks!

Kwea

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swede
Member # 7560

- posted      Profile for Swede   Email Swede         Edit/Delete Post 
Your number is: 3

The characteristics of #3 are: Expression, verbalization, socialization, the arts, the joy of living.

The expression or destiny for #3:
An Expression of 3 produces a quest for destiny with words along a variety of lines that may include writing, speaking, singing, acting or teaching; our entertainers, writers, litigators, teachers, salesmen, and composers. You also have the destiny to sell yourself or sell just about any product that comes along. You are imaginative in your presentation, and you may have creative talents in the arts, although these are more likely to be latent. You are an optimistic person that seems ever enthusiastic about life and living. You are friendly, loving and social, and people like you because you are charming and such a good conversationalist. Your ability to communicate may often inspire others. It is your role in life to inspire and motivate; to raise the spirits of those around you.

The negative side of number 3 Expression is superficiality. You may tend to scatter your forces and simply be too easygoing. It is advisable for the negative 3 to avoid dwelling on trivial matters, especially gossip.

Your Soul Urge number is: 22

A Soul Urge number of 22 means:
The Soul Urge of the master number 22 is very much that of the master builder. You would like to use your abilities in an important humanitarian undertaking, and have an innate desire is to express the significant power you feel in a concrete manner, as a builder, engineer, diplomat, etc. In some way you want to make a considerable contribution to the world.

The 22 gives a broad, universal outlook with a rather practical and common-sense approach. You have especially high intelligence, with an unusual perception and awareness. This number often denotes a high degree of diplomatic abilities and high ideals. You are a very capable person and you may possess special leadership abilities that you can and should develop. People respect you and recognize your superior foresight and vision.

The negative side of the 22 soul urge is a high degree of nervous energy and a tendency to be very dominating. It is unfortunate that all who possess the urge of 22 do not use its energies to the greatest advantage; but then it should be recognized that these energies are understandably the most difficult to focus and direct.

Your Inner Dream number is: 9

A Inner Dream number of 9 means:
You dream of being creative, intellectual, and universal; the selfless humanitarian. You understand the needy and what to help them. You would love to be a person people count on for support and advice.

Some of this is disturbingly true!

Posts: 132 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
There are 363 days till your next birthday
on which your cake will have 16 candles on it.

Those 16 candles produce 16 BTU's,
or 4,032 calories of heat (that's only 4.0320 food calories!) .

Which is, obviously, less than one Joule.
Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lem
Member # 6914

- posted      Profile for lem           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I learned the poem "Monday's Child"
I just took the test so I could relate myself to the poem: "You were born on a Monday
under the astrological sign Taurus.
Your Life path number is 1."

SO, according to the poem, is being a Monday's child good or bad?

Posts: 2445 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Somebody's just messing with you, Tom. [Big Grin] If I were in charge of this kind of thing, I'd definitely give the most accurate readings to the determined but wavering skeptic.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

lem,
Monday's child if fair of face.
Tuesday's Child is full of grace,
Wednesday's Child is full of woe,
Thursday's Child has far to go,
Friday's Child is loving and giving,
Saturday's Child works hard for a living,
But the Child that is born on the Sabbath Day,
Is witty and wise and good and gay!

Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
I do NOT appreciate how far down I had to scroll to find my year of birth!
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
For the record, Tom, Birth charts are meant to be synthesized, not taken separately, piece by piece. For instance, I'm a Virgo (Sun, and ascendant) with A LOT of Libra in my birth chart (I believe Mercury, Venus, Mars, and maybe one other are in Libra (I have a moon in Aries, in opposition to all of that).

Of course, where synthesis is, there is often interpretation and subjectivity.

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
(Hey Bok, isn't it time for wedding bells soon?)
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

- posted      Profile for Choobak   Email Choobak         Edit/Delete Post 

Elm Tree, the noble-mindedness
Pleasant shape, tasteful clothes, modest demands, tends not forgive mistakes, cheerful, likes to lead but not to obey, honest unfaithful partner, tends to a know-all-attitude and making decisions for others, noble-minded, generous, good sense of humour, practical.

Do you think it's me ?

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You entered: 3/25/1961

You were born on a Saturday
under the astrological sign Aries.
Your Life path number is 9.

Your birth tree is

Hazelnut Tree, the Extraordinary

Charming, undemanding, very understanding, knows how to make an impression, active fighter for social cause, popular, moody and capricious lover, honest and tolerant partner, precise sense of judgement.

While I always think this stuff is full of crap, I am surprised at how well the life path #9 describes me, and the fact that my favorite nut, and flavor just happens to be hazelnut...

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Fig Tree, the Sensibility
Very strong, a bit self-willed, independent, does not allow contradiction or arguments, loves life, its family, children and animals, a bit of a butterfly, good sense of humour, likes idleness and laziness, of practical talent and intelligence.

Heh. I resent the laziness bit. And the practical intelligence bit. And the part about loving animals. Not that I dislike animals, but I don't particularly like them, either. At least not to keep.

Out of 13 qualities,

4 will describe everyone
4 I do not believe
2 could go either way
3 are accurate, in my own opinion

That looks about right for random.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
These things always insist on telling me that I'm a reliable homebody, which just isn't me in any way, shape, or form. Fortunately they also tend to peg me as egotistical, so they're not completely wrong.

Edit: Oh man. The name game is even more wrong. It's like they know who I am and wrote down everything that I'm not. Managerial? Big thinker? Power-hungry? Puhleeze. I'm too lazy to be any of those things. Where's the astrological sign for lazy lucky people? That's me.

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.