FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Behold the Power of Star Trek:TNG!

Author Topic: Behold the Power of Star Trek:TNG!
dawnmaria
Member # 4142

- posted      Profile for dawnmaria   Email dawnmaria         Edit/Delete Post 
I watch it everyday at 1 & 2 on Spike and I swear no matter what is going on my baby stops and listens to the intro gazing adoringly at the screen! She was just in the middle of a tantrum and heard the music. She stopped screaming and physically turned around by herself(new) to see the screen! She loves it! My little geek girl!
http://www.darthunix.com/pics/displayimage.php?album=28&pos=22

Posts: 601 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
I've found that Star Trek: TNG and DS9 are both great things to have on TV as you do data entry and research. [Smile] Yeay for Spike TV!
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
I named my 6 on 6 soccer team The Romulans. I had started the league. I did not take any votes from my team members. I told them that, since I had done all the work, they would have to be Romulans.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
6 on 6 soccer team, shouldn't that be 7 of 9?
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Dan, don;t start throwing Data around.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
I would have called your team the Borg. 6 on 6, 6 sides on a Borg cube (or any cube, but still).
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hiroshima
Member # 7970

- posted      Profile for Hiroshima   Email Hiroshima         Edit/Delete Post 
A Borg is just a fancy name for a Dalek.
Posts: 90 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.